Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Taking a break from training

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two month ago I was getting sharp pains in my lower back, this was after having knee problems so I have had enough of training. I've trained my whole life. I'm not willing to risk my health anymore. My friend who I trained with has just found out he has slipped vertrabraes in the back, likely due to bodybuilding.

Over the last few years I've had the mentality of the warrior - push through the pain, don't be a wussy. Rest for warriors is to train. Well I've had enough so I haven't trained now for two months.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two month ago I was getting sharp pains in my lower back, this was after having knee problems so I have had enough of training. I've trained my whole life. I'm not willing to risk my health anymore. My friend who I trained with has just found out he has slipped vertrabraes in the back, likely due to bodybuilding.

Over the last few years I've had the mentality of the warrior - push through the pain, don't be a wussy. Rest for warriors is to train. Well I've had enough so I haven't trained now for two months.
You can walk... It doesn't and shouldn't always be pushing thru pain or at the highest intensity. Some of us are strong "enough", like literally way stronger than we need to be, and while we can raise it up some more, whats the point? Plus if we are lucky enough not to be injured and have intact good joints ( knock on wood )...

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I loved training, but have to admit I feel free now & not training has given me free time to do important other stuff like working on my house.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I loved training, but have to admit I feel free now & not training has given me free time to do important other stuff like working on my house.
You didn't love training then, did you.

I get fricking depressed when i cant train because of an injury or some such.