Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

take a gymnastics class

gettingthere

Don Juan
Reaction score
I recommend taking a gymnastics class. I did this in college and felt it was very helpful.

To start, there will probably be plenty of girls in the class. Many girls did gymnastics when they were young and a few want to try it again in college. Most guys have never done gymnastics so you won't be out of place even if you have no experience.

The class made me feel much better about my body. I'm an athletic guy, mostly a runner or swimmer though I'm ok at soccer and tennis. Still, those activities use a somewhat constrained set of movements.

In gymnastics you are moving all parts of your body all over the place, often upside down. Getting to know your body is important in itself.

As the class goes on you will do various partner or group activities - activities which inherently involve touching people. If you aren't used to touching this can be excellent practice.

I recall pressing girls up with my legs (my feet on their butt - just part of the move), holding girls by the front of their thighs while her butt is inches or less from my face as she stands on my thighs. There were girls sitting on my shoulders with her crotch pressed to the back on my neck. stuff like that. I did all that with guys too, fyi.

You learn to just think of people as pieces of meat. There weren't any sexual advances in the class or anything. There was however, a lot of platonic body contact as a normal part of the course.

Lorenzo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya, i'm shur of it, ur my dady...

------------------
Master Don Juan
Anthony (Lorenzo)
AIM: EnzoOOI
E-mail: Monsterous_popo@greatestgamers.com

"Son, back in my day... a 'back-ho' was a tool" -My Daddy