Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Swayze's Fitness Journal

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys. Swayze here. I've been on a mission to get the body I want since 8th grade. Thing is, I was too lazy to maintain the lifestyle. 4 years later, I'm committed.

When I was 13, I was chubby and I just started talking to a new girl I had a crush on via facebook messaging all summer long. I was so AFC back then. Anyways, I wanted to look good for her when school started up again. I went the whole summer basically eating the bare minimum. I ate so little that I lost a lot of weight. I didn't even do any weight training. I didn't track my progress but I was doing well. I was like 5' 1'' back then, probably 140 lbs. Now I'm half a foot taller, 30 lbs heavier.
2 years ago, I did the same thing. I got skinny again, but I always put the weight back on, every time. It's time for a change.

That was me rambling. Let's talk about the present.

I've been hitting the gym for a year on and off. I bought my new membership earlier this year and I've been on a mission. I was bulking at first thinking I would get brolic but I realized my gut wasn't going anywhere. I wanted to cut instead. Long story short, I've been committed to a 12 week regimen for 8 weeks so far. I got it from bodybuilding.com. It's Kris Gethen's 12 week Transformation. I lost 10 lbs in 2 months. I'm 5'7, 170 lbs. I'm upping my cardio and eating less. I'm on a mission to keep losing.

This is just a background on me so it might sound a little dry. I'll try my best to update this thread.

I'm in this for life. I mean it. I'm addicted to getting my pump.

Nothing fixes a bad day like a gym day. :rockon:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no such thing as "bulking" or "cutting" unless you are on steroids. It doesn't exist. Anyone who believes this is possible is simply fooling themselves.

When you bulk, you gain a lot of weight, much of it is fat. Period, point blank. Then you cut, and you end up dropping the extra fat but most of the muscle you gained, so you are back to square one basically.

When natural the best method is to progress slowly but surely and steadily running a form or periodization and carb/caloric cycling to keep the body guessing in all facets and to avoid plateauing. Focus on compound lifts that work the big muscle groups and then rotate accessory movements around them in the same workout.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8/30/15

amazingswayze said:
I'm upping my cardio and eating less. I'm on a mission to keep losing.
i'm proud of myself. I can run a mile without stopping on the treadmill. some of you guys might think this is no big deal but for me it is. i run at 5 mph and i can bang out the mile in about 12 min.

I went to the fitness center in my apartment complex twice today. so far i've been running a mile without stopping (12 min), and then walking it out at 2mph until i hit 25 min on the treadmill. then i jump in the sauna for 10 min.

so, did that twice today. mom left for the weekend so all I'm eating is frozen meals. i had a bagel for breakfast (8 g protein, 280 cal) with butter and some water to drink. took my morning pills (multivitamin, green tea extract, cla, glutamine, allergy pills, fish oil). i had a frozen meal (pasta w/chicken) after my first run (17 g protein, about 300 cal) and another one after the 2nd run. I heated up some pasta for dinner.

I can't be sure exactly how many calories i'm taking in but i'm definitely in a deficit considering my cardio too. i want to keep this up. i will lose weight slowly, but surely.

one day in the books guys, stay tuned.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
same thing today, ran 2 separate miles without stopping, and finished up in the sauna for 10 min. i get my heart rate up to almost 170 bpm and that's great for weight loss. i want to speed up my metabolism. i'm doing good, as long as i keep up with this.

i'm not on an official diet but my plan is to maximize protein intake so i feel full and to minimize calorie intake. this should stimulate weight loss.

all i gotta do is do it.

stay tuned.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
9/1/15

amazingswayze said:
stay tuned.
im giving into temptation with my diet too easily. they were giving out free stuff on campus so i ate a box of candy and a sinful cookie. lord, cleanse me.

first day weight training since last week. i was feeling pretty crappy but i've learned that getting my pump on at the gym will make almost any day better.

i was so shot when i walked in that i hopped on the bicycle for cardio. usually i hop on the elliptical. my energy went up as i continued.
hit shoulders, calves, and abs today. i feel pretty good.
another day in the books. nothing to special to mention here.

that's all folks.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I not a big proponent of cardio. Basically its nonsense, and a very inefficient method to burn fat. Far better ways to do it without the associated loss of muscle long steady state cardio causes.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
went on the treadclimber for the first time today. it was taxing. they claim it puts less stress on your joints but still it felt similar to a treadmill post-workout. so, i went on for 25 min twice, 50 min total, 500 cal burned (According to the treadclimber) i worked out my chest and back in between.

still trying to lose weight. if i up my cardio, my results will come faster. diet is the hard part. almost on week 10/12 of my 12 week transformation. i'm gonna try new things when i finish this plan. i'm hyped.

working towards my ideal body.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
9/5/15

amazingswayze said:
working towards my ideal body.
today was another training day. 50 min on the treadclimber, burned 500 calories. trained arms today. feeling nice and sore. i went out running errands all day and since i ran out of protein powder today, I went to vitamin world.

i got two of these whey isolates. they were buy one get one free.
http://www.vitaminworld.com/on/dema...070031471M&dwvar_0070031471M_Flavor=Chocolate

also, i feel like I've plateaued in my weight loss so i need a little boost. i'm trying a new supplement. its called shred matrix.

http://www.vitaminworld.com/thermogenics/shred-matrix-0070023185.html

I'm gonna continue training and see what happens. hope i get results.

so, I spent $75 today. this is enough protein to last me at least 2 months. also, the guy at the store told me if I don't see any results with the fat burner that I can return it, even if I opened it.

I'm gonna keep working, dieting the best I can, and be patient with this.

let us pray.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Today was challenging. I've felt extremely lethargic for about the past week. My energy is very low but somehow I still am able to power through my workout.

I tried Shred Matrix to help me with my weight loss and I already feel different. It is said to be an appetite suppressant and I suppose this is true because while I was in the gym I felt a knot in my stomach. It was actually quite uncomfortable but I felt full today. I got some jitters, some tingly feelings, but no adverse affects. It is said to be a stimulant but regardless, I've been extremely tired today. I fell asleep on the couch when I got back from the gym.

So today, 25 min on the elliptical, 25 min on the treadclimber, once again burned about 500 calories and I worked out my calves, shoulders, and abs. Let's see how this Shred Matrix works. I have a 20-day supply. :rockon:

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
another training day. i feel sick. maybe it's allergies. i just feel fuked up like its a head cold. still, i got through my routine.

25 min on the treadclimber, 25 on the elliptical, burned about 500 calories.

hit legs today.

feeling crappy man.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
Don't rely on exercise, especially cardio, to lose weight. What you put in your mouth trumps what you do in the gym, especially when you're losing those last few pounds to get shredded and ripped.

Treadmill machines are notorious for exaggerating your calorie burn. And keep this in mind: if you burn 200 calories in 30 minutes by jogging, you probably would have burned 100 to 150 calories during that same time period just be being alive, breathing, and watching tv while you eat chips.

Don't rely on exercise to lose fat. Especially cardio. That's why spin classes are full of fat people. Always clean up your diet, this is most important. It's a lot easier to eat half a chicken instead of eating the whole thing and then spending the rest of your week trying to burn it off. You need to change your dietary habits, if you don't change your diet and mindset it will be very difficult to change the way your body looks.

I suspect your energy is low because you still haven't cleaned up your diet. Get rid of the junk food, eliminate sugar and simple carbs such as candy and chocolates. You will see your energy levels skyrocket, and your workouts will feel much better and you will get much more out of them.

Get rid of the stimulants. You don't need them, and they're bad for you. If you do choose to use a stimulant, the only one you should be using is black coffee with nothing in it.

Here I'm gonna show you how to properly purchase whey protein:

You look at the grams per scoop. Then you look at the grams of protein per scoop. The higher the percentage of protein in that scoop, the better the quality of protein you are purchasing.

For example, in the protein you purchased, there are 36 grams per scoop, 30 of which are protein. So at 84% pure protein your protein brand is pretty good. Also, make sure there is no sugar and try to get something that has no artificial sweeteners. Yours has very little sugar (probably natural occurring) and just some artificial sweeteners so it's not bad. But there are better alternatives out there with higher protein concentrations. Try to get a whey protein that is from grass fed cows. After your workouts, mix carbs and protein it will make your muscles grow faster and better. To do this, have a relatively low glycemic fruit such as a banana or apple with your protein shake.
The best advice would be for you to tell him to not purchase whey protein.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RE: bradd80 & marmel75

bradd & marmel:

I highly respect both of you based on the quality of your posts on these forums. I don't take this advice lightly. I'm glad I have at least some guidance with my workout plan. Thanks guys.

bradd80 said:
Don't rely on exercise to lose fat. Especially cardio. That's why spin classes are full of fat people. Always clean up your diet, this is most important. It's a lot easier to eat half a chicken instead of eating the whole thing and then spending the rest of your week trying to burn it off. You need to change your dietary habits, if you don't change your diet and mindset it will be very difficult to change the way your body looks.

I suspect your energy is low because you still haven't cleaned up your diet. Get rid of the junk food, eliminate sugar and simple carbs such as candy and chocolates. You will see your energy levels skyrocket, and your workouts will feel much better and you will get much more out of them.
Diet is the hardest part. I'm not eating junk but it's just hard to consistently stay in a calorie deficit. It will take discipline. According to an internet calculator, my BMR is about 1850 cal. My breakfast is usually <500 cal. Lunch is sometimes a simple frozen food (~500 cal) and dinner is unpredictable. My mom does her best to feed me plenty of vegetables but still last night I had fried chicken and snap peas. A typical dinner for the majority of the week is Rice & Beans w/ Steak. Dinner isn't always healthy, I'll admit.

I just ate dinner. Example:
A bowl of stir-fry noodles w/ vegetable and some shrimp, spinach quiche, and a large helping of chicken. All my portions were generous. Dinner must have been ~1000 cal, honestly. I always have water on the side.

What I'm trying to say is, I'm trying to consume as few calories as possible but as far as I know I am barely in a deficit. I'm thinking of skipping breakfast from now on. I looked further into intermittent fasting. It sounds like a great strategy to maintain a calorie deficit.

Another possibility for my low energy is that I'm losing fat. That's what Kris Gethin said in my training videos... He said that low-energy levels are expected towards the end of the transformation. I'm on week 10 out of 12 and I'm not as satisfied as I thought I would be. I've been working out all summer and I only lost 10 lbs. What I am happy about though, is that I proved myself that I am able to commit to a regimen. I've been through 10 weeks and there is no doubt in my mind that I will finish the last 3.

bradd80 said:
Get rid of the stimulants. You don't need them, and they're bad for you. If you do choose to use a stimulant, the only one you should be using is black coffee with nothing in it.
As far as the stimulants go, I'm just gonna finish them. I need a boost. I have a 10 day- supply of Shred Matrix left, and maybe 60 days of the Green Tea Extract left.
Why are they bad?

bradd80 said:
Here I'm gonna show you how to properly purchase whey protein:

You look at the grams per scoop. Then you look at the grams of protein per scoop. The higher the percentage of protein in that scoop, the better the quality of protein you are purchasing.

For example, in the protein you purchased, there are 36 grams per scoop, 30 of which are protein. So at 84% pure protein your protein brand is pretty good. Also, make sure there is no sugar and try to get something that has no artificial sweeteners. Yours has very little sugar (probably natural occurring) and just some artificial sweeteners so it's not bad. But there are better alternatives out there with higher protein concentrations. Try to get a whey protein that is from grass fed cows. After your workouts, mix carbs and protein it will make your muscles grow faster and better. To do this, have a relatively low glycemic fruit such as a banana or apple with your protein shake.
This is good advice. I just did the math on the whey protein I've been consuming these past few months. First, I took a mass gainer. It was only 36% pure protein! :eek: Only cost me $15 for 6 lbs at the time at Vitamin World. I should've known.
http://reviews.vitaminworld.com/333...-cytogainer-vanilla-shake-reviews/reviews.htm
Next was ON Gold Standard whey. Not too shabby at 75% pure protein.
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/whey.html
Now I'm taking the most expense whey I've ever had, but it's 84%. Also, it was Buy One Get One Free for like $60. It'll last me a while.

So yeah, all I gotta do is tweak a few things with my diet to lose lbs. more efficiently. Good advice.

marmel75 said:
The best advice would be for you to tell him to not purchase whey protein.
Why not?

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I replied to the previous two posters above. ^

I'm logging today's activities separately.

First, I think I'm sick. It's either allergies, a serious sinus headache, cold/ congestion. Whatever it is. We all know how it feels. Like crap.

So today I was moping around the house all day until I decided I had to get off my ass. I was so lethargic from my condition. I thought I wouldn't make it in today's cardio session. I proved myself wrong.

I went to the gym running on E. I had a Special K breakfast sandwich for breakfast and when I got home from school, I had a few spoons of peanut butter and a granola bar. That's it. My low appetite while I feel this way might help me burn a bit more fat. One plus side, I guess.

I did something I never did before. I upgraded from 5 mph to 6 mph. I can run a mile in about 10 minutes now, 2 less than the previous 12 minute mile.

Here's what I did:

1. Ran 1 mile (6mph, 10 min)
2. 10 min in the sauna
3. Another mile (6 mph, 10 min)
4. 10 min in the sauna

So, I proved to myself I can do more on the treadmill than I previously thought. I was sweating balls before and after the sauna. Probably the most I ever sweat before. It felt amazing because my sinuses cleared up for about 30 min. Here I am again, on my computer, congested AF.

So, I'm improving on my mile time. Got my heart rate up to 175. I sweat balls the whole time. It was sweet.

Gonna run 6mph from now on and when I'm ready, I'll up the incline from 0.0 to whatever.

Good day in the gym, sick day at the house. Oh, well.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RE: bradd80

bradd80 said:
As for the stimulants, stay away from them they're not good for you, and they're not needed. They're usually full of all kinds of crap your body doesn't need and they'll only make you nervous and sick. Here's an interview with Frank Zane - who has built one of the most impressive physiques in the entire history of bodybuilding - where he recommends black coffee as being the only pre workout stimulant you need:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9Eq-Jk85j0

So OP, if it's good enough for him it's good enough for you.
Well, lately, I have been nervous and sick. Maybe not the same type of sick you're talking about but regardless, it's no coincidence.

It's hard for me to accept how long this weight loss will take. That's why I want to make it easier with stimulants. It's gonna take me a year of hard work and diet to reach my goals. I better learn to live with it.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is what I did today. I'll start with nutrition.

I'm going to take up intermittent fasting. I'll try my best to keep all my meals within an 8-hour window. Skipped breakfast this morning, probably will make this a habit. I wasn't as hungry as I thought I would be come lunch time. I can and will adapt.

Meal #1 Asian Chicken Salad Spinach Wrap (~600 cal)
Snack#1 1 Nature Valley bar w/ approx 6 tsp. peanut butter (~300 cal?)
Dinner # Potato Salad & Chicken Wings (1000 cal?) No clue really, but what I know is that dinner is always my biggest meal.
Post Workout- 30g Whey in 8 fl. oz water (120 cal)

So today I consumed approx. 2000 cal. My BMR is 1850 according to an internet calculator. This is why I haven't been losing weight. I even skipped breakfast and it seems like I still hit a calorie surplus. This is why I have to do cardio every day.

Now, onto the gym.

Day 66 Chest and Back

10 min on the treadmill at 6mph, 0.0 incline.
Ran 1 mile.

Seated barbell twist 150 reps

DTP SUPERSET

Dumbbell Bench Press
5 sets 50,40,30,20,10
5 sets 10,20,30,40,50

Bent Over Two-Dumbbell Row
5 sets 50,40,30,20,10
5 sets 10,20,30,40,50

Seated barbell twist 150 reps

10 min on the treadmill at 6mph, this time 1.0 incline. It really kicked my ass, but I went the distance without stopping. I'm really proud that I'm improving my endurance. This will be good when I start to fuk hoes haha.

In Conclusion (9.9.15)

After estimating my calorie intake for today, I can see why I've put on weight. It's so easy to acquire surplus calories every single day. Just as it takes years for a fat person to slim down, it takes years for a slim person to get fat, sometimes ever quicker I suppose.

This calls for a lifestyle change. If I want to lose this weight. I absolutely must be more conscientious with my diet and exercise for the rest of my life. It's a commitment I'm ready for. In one year's time, I may have that six-pack I so desperately crave.

Let's get it.

EDIT: Two little tidbits I left out;

1. Got my heart rate up to 180 bpm
2. Finished up with 10 min in the sauna

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In regards to Whey

http://www.ppssuccess.com/foodforth...roducts supplement or detriment/default.aspx

Congrats on the lifestyle change. Use this as a model for your nutrition.

Meal Structure

1. Green Leafy Vegetables: 1-2 Handfuls
2. Lean Meat: 2 pieces the size of your fist (about 8oz)
3. 1 Medium to large piece of fruit or potato or 1 to 1/2 cup of rice, quinoa, grains
4. 1-2oz of nuts or 1-2 Tablespoon of Oil (Olive, Almond, Oil of Oregano, Safflower oil, Sunflower Oil, Macadamia Nut, Poppy Seed, Rosemary, Sage, Brazil Nut, Peanut, Sesame, Walnut, Pecan)

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
I disagree. Whey protein is not required to build muscle, and you should never rely on powder supplements instead of real quality food but whey supplementation does have a long list of health benefits including:

Fat loss - according to one study, published in Nutrition & Metabolism, people who took a liquid whey supplement "lost significantly more body fat and showed a greater preservation of lean muscle compared to subjects consuming the control beverage"

Anti-cancer properties - Results were published in the Journal of Anticancer Research regarding the effective use of whey protein concentrate and glutathione modulation in cancer treatment

Lower cholesterol - according to a study published in The British Journal of Nutrition, whey protein consumption led to a "significant decrease in total cholesterol and LDL cholesterol"

Asthma - whey protein could improve immune response in children with asthma. One study, published in the International Journal of Food Science and Nutrition, found that children with asthma who were supplemented with whey for one month had an improved cytokine response

Lowering blood pressure and reducing risk of cardiovascular disease - research published in the International Dairy Journal found that beverages that were supplemented with whey protein significantly reduced blood pressure in patients with hypertension, their risk of developing heart disease or stroke was also lower.

sources: http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/263371.php

Plus, nutrients in liquid form reach the muscles significantly faster than they do in solid food. Liquids are also easier to "stomach" than solid food, so they make a better immediately post workout protein supply than solid food. So after your heavy workouts, a liquid whey protein drink combined with a complex carbohydrate such as an apple or banana would be your number 1 choice for optimal gains.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18059587

Again, it's not required.. but it will give you optimal results.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2901380/

"Most, but not all studies have shown that supplementation of whey alone or with carbohydrates immediately after and possibly before and during resistance exercise can enhance the muscle hypertrophy response to resistance training in healthy adults."

Whey protein gives you healthy high quality protein and using it as a supplement is, especially for busy guys like me, often preferable to eating nothing but 200 grams of chicken, beef, and fish per day - it can be pretty hard to eat all that solid food every day. Also, no where will you be able to get such a great muscle building protein with so few calories, fat, and carbs as you will with whey protein.

As for the stimulants, stay away from them they're not good for you, and they're not needed. They're usually full of all kinds of crap your body doesn't need and they'll only make you nervous and sick. Here's an interview with Frank Zane - who has built one of the most impressive physiques in the entire history of bodybuilding - where he recommends black coffee as being the only pre workout stimulant you need:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9Eq-Jk85j0

So OP, if it's good enough for him it's good enough for you.
And an extremely high rate of causing bloating and chronic low level inflammation amongst users. Its one of the more reactive foods out there.

No need to take a chance with whey causing these issues when you can get a virtually identical Amino Acid profile from combining Pea and Brown Rice Protein, both of which are hypoallergenic. Same benefits, no bloat and inflammation. The body only knows what amino acids are present and in what amounts, it doesn't care about what source they came from.

All of those studies showing they go in quicker, cause more muscle growth in a "window", etc are completely irrelevant, because numerous other studies show that while this is indeed true, the body then compensates for it by slowing down muscle growth in the following hours, so you end up at the exact same place you would have if you simply ate a piece of chicken or some eggs. So instead of going 8+2+2+2+2+2 you are going 3+3+3+3+3+3. Both end up equaling 18 over the same time frame---the body can only produce so much of a substance naturally in a given amount of time, so if it speeds it up during a shorter window, it then slows it down and focuses its efforts on other tasks it ignored while it was spending the extra attention on muscle building.

It sounds cool, and the "science" behind it is valid, but it's only telling half the story. It's like coming home with a report card and telling your Mom you got an A in science but then failing to mention you got a D in 3 or 4 other subjects...

As far as cholesterol goes, I have the opposite problem of most people...my is almost too low at 173...160 is considered dangerously low...I'm making sure I eat a good amount of saturated fats on a near daily basis

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

DISCLAIMER:

This journal may seem repetitive.

Anyways, today I did some cardio.

Diet first.

I skipped breakfast. At about 12 P.M. I microwaved a bowl of Scrambled Eggs, Sausage, and Cheese. (370 cal)
I ate a Chocolate Brownie Cliff Bar as a snack (240 cal)
And I just had Spaghetti and Meatballs for dinner (~1000 cal?) I ate till I was full.

Went to the gym once today.
20 min cardio total, 2 separate miles at 6mph and 1.0 incline.
20 minutes in the sauna.
Got my heart rate up to about 180.

Just trying to improve my endurance, and diet. Another day in the books.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

skipping breakfast from now on for the most part. it's those calories that keep putting me in a surplus.

now since im eating less i am tired nearly all the time. i am not my usual high-energy self lately. i will definitely get used to it though. i go to the gym running on almost E and i don't pump out the best results but hey i gotta keep my eating down to a minimum.

when i went to vitamin world, an associate shared his testimony with me. he lost over 50 pounds through diet and exercise or something like that. he said he used to be fat. i didnt believe him. anyways he told me how he did it. he downloaded an app called LoseIt! its a way of counting calories and tracking nutrition. it gives you a budget. my goal is to lose 2 lbs a week so my daily calorie budget is about 1500 cal. it will be hard to reach this goal which is why im cutting out breakfast. i have no other choice if i want to lose weight. this whole proccess seems difficult but through hard work and dedication, i will get it done.

gym today

day 69 abs and calves

20 min cardio (treadclimber)

seated barbell twist 150 reps

CIRCUIT

standing calf raises
4 sets of 20

45 degree calf press
4 sets of 20

hanging leg raise
4 sets of 20

decline crunch
4 sets of 20

standing barbell twist
1 set of 1 min

20 min cardio (elliptical)

still very tired lately. things'll get better eventually. tommorows my birthday. no plans at all.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

bradd80 said:
OP, as for you I have a couple of comments:

1. too much ab work. Abs are made in the kitchen, you're wasting your time. Your core will be strengthened through full body compound exercises such as deadlifts, squats, and overhead military presses.

2. Speaking of which, you need to implement more compound movements and lift heavier.
1. I agree. I'm just following my system. Only 2 weeks left. I understand that diet is more important than the exercise itself.

2. I should be lifting heavier but since I'm going into the gym with very little food in my stomach, I don't lift at 100% efficiency. I haven't really pushed my limits in a while.

Weigh-In (Last updated my weight on bodyspace 2 months ago.)

167.8 LBS. A LOSS OF 7.2 LBS. IN 61 DAYS - SEP 13, 2015

So, I went from 175 to 167.8 in two months. I stalled at 170-172 but I'm doing better now. It may just be a loss of water weight but I haven't gotten in the 160's in a very long time. It must be the fasting.

I'm tracking my calories on the Loseit! app. It'll help me lose weight. I'm gonna keep lifting and eating less. My goal is 160, for now.

day 70 arms

25 min cardio (treadclimber)

reverse grip bent over rows
3 sets 6-10

SUPERSET

rack deadlifts
3 sets 4-6

straight arm dumbbell pullover
3 sets 10-12

WORKING SET
one arm dumbbell row
3 sets 10-12

GIANT SET
incline dumbbell curl
3 sets 8-12

cable hammer curls - rope
3 sets 8-12

chin up
3 sets 8-12

GIANT SET
triceps pushdown
3 sets of 20

cable rope overhead triceps extension
3 sets of 12

triceps dips
3 sets of 10

10 min cardio (treadmill 10 min 6mph 1.0 incline)

going out to eat later for my birthday. i might splurge on sushi lol. only happens once a year!