Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Surrounding myself with women

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I am on some next level **** here and need some creative input.

I am looking to surround myself with a group of women which will allow me to be in their inner circle. This will be done as a learning focus group where I will explore what women are actually like once the social inhibitions drop.

I highly recommend you guys do the same - because our preconcieved notions of what these lady-like creatures are in reality are innacurate.

Some ideas:

Befriend girls at the strip club.
Get a job at a bar with a lot of waitresses. - I can personally attest to this, it only works OK. Girls are still not as open as I want them to be because there are people around.
Create a focus group about something interesting and let women come and talk (i.e. cheating, relationships, better sex)

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
join up wit luke skywalker bro~!

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not just avoid the embarassment of being an emotional tampon to a group of girls and just ask someone who is. Trust me, theres plenty out there.

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am looking to surround myself with a group of women which will allow me to be in their inner circle. This will be done as a learning focus group where I will explore what women are actually like once the social inhibitions drop.
This is one of the gayest ideas I have read on this forum.

First, they are NOT going to drop their inhibitions around a guy to the same extent that they would if there was no guy there - UNLESS you act really gay around them and they don't respect you as a MAN at all. So if you wanna debase yourself to that point, well good luck but I really don't see you learning any big "secrets" out of any of this.

Basically, it's going to be one huge waste of time.

I'm down.. I've done some of your ideas.. very cool project.
Plastic Surgeon, have you actually ever disagreed with anyone here? 'Cos it just seems to me that every post I read of yours on a thread that you don't start is you agreeing with and high-fiving someone else. It's just..weird.

You were talking recently about how you're not picking up the kind of hot babes that you want to. Well dude, this "project" is not going to get you any closer to that goal AT ALL.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well thats a good point daniel, and honestly I think this would be much harder done especially because I can't be a tampon anymore - my nature is one of a guy who does what he wants and leaves when he wants. And when I'm around chicks, I want to have sex with them, not babble forever.

But consider this - no matter what anyone here thinks, all of us are still not 100% clear on women are actually like. May be it should be this way. I mean there is a lot of sh1t out there I don't want to know.

Right now I feel like I have a pretty decent grip on what women are about, but I think I could uncover more to figure out whats going on with them when they are in a group.

ANd you don't necessarily have to be an emotional tampon either. I am a bartender where I work and I talk to my waitresses - when it's interesting I listen when it gets boring I leave.. that's all.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plastic Surgeon, have you actually ever disagreed with anyone here? 'Cos it just seems to me that every post I read of yours on a thread that you don't start is you agreeing with and high-fiving someone else. It's just..weird.
hilarious

-Cod3r

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oxide said:
Well thats a good point daniel, and honestly I think this would be much harder done especially because I can't be a tampon anymore - my nature is one of a guy who does what he wants and leaves when he wants. And when I'm around chicks, I want to have sex with them, not babble forever.

But consider this - no matter what anyone here thinks, all of us are still not 100% clear on women are actually like. May be it should be this way. I mean there is a lot of sh1t out there I don't want to know.

Right now I feel like I have a pretty decent grip on what women are about, but I think I could uncover more to figure out whats going on with them when they are in a group.

ANd you don't necessarily have to be an emotional tampon either. I am a bartender where I work and I talk to my waitresses - when it's interesting I listen when it gets boring I leave.. that's all.
Well good luck man. I really don't wanna get into a big philosophical over this stuff but I'll just say I highly doubt you are going to uncover any amazing information - info that might help you actually improve your success with them.

I honestly just can't see you "learning" anything of use by hanging out with chicks. I HAVE spent quite a bit of time in groups with chicks and I was the only guy there. Most of that was my friends' sisters and their friends or my girlfriend and her friends. I didn't really learn anything out of it that ever really helped me, except maybe that chicks are a lot more "superficial" than guys, in the sense that the range of their interests is so small - it's basically guys, fashion and celebrities. With little groups of theirs that I knew for longer, and were more comfortable around me, they sometimes talked about sex, and things they've done with guys and stuff, but there wasn't really any big secrets revealed about "how women are". (I'm talking 16-21 year old age groups here.)

Maybe if you've never spent much time around girls before, then I guess it could help you to realize that they're "nothing special". But other than that, I don't see it doing much for you.

But like I said, if you think it's gonna help you, go for it. Good luck.

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you want to do that? What are the benefits of that? I had accidentally gone and done that once, I started hanging out with a group of chicks because I wanted to pick up one or two of them. At first I thought it was cool, hey, I was like going out sorrounded by 5 chicks all the time. But then I realized all the drawbacks of such a situation.

First, it's really easy to fall in to the friend zone. It's hard or impossible to pick up girls when they're sorrounded by lots of their friends because basically they have lots of power in those situations and socially are above you. Also, it didn't turn out to be really fun hanging around chicks. I stopped hanging out with them, I'm going to try and hang out with some of them alone but that's gonna be hard, they're a very close knit group and try to do everything together.

Oh well.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ ^ This might have been over-looked but...

It looks 'gay'. If I saw a man constantly surrounded by more than 3 good-looking women it wouldn't even be a debate, I'd know right away he was either gay or he had no game and had become friended...

Successful layer-downers-of-the-stick do not hang around women, they fvck them at 3 00 am and never call them, never chill with them ect...

-Cod3r

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK let me break this down even more, so may be some of you catch up:

I am not trying to get girls this way. I could give a **** how it looks if I am with 5 chicks, I am not trying to do this for social status.

Here is what Hypnotica (one of Style's great friends) says about it:

"Try having girls around you, it helps vastly. When I was 18, I was a bouncer for the Hawaii bikini team. We get on the bus and within 5 minutes these chicks are farting, they are talking about sex and one is even squirting breast milk at me! So chill with these girls to understand what you are dealing with."

Here is my take: I've been around girls for quite some time now, but most of the time it's been 1 on 1 or in a social situation. Few times I had 2-3 girls and me just discussing things. WHat I love to do is push the envelope and see what kind of a dirty mind the girl has, or what kind of naughty things she is into. Some are receptive, and some are conditioned that a "lady doesnt speak about such things"

Well the thing is, when they get together, they DO speak about these things. I've heard em do it. "Oh my god that guy is so hot. Oh wow you were a slut last night with that dude. How many drinks did you get from that guy last night? How was he in bed?" ALL THAT SH!T is actually entertaining to me because I like girls who speak their minds - plus it helps me get away from this "hot girls are cute and cuddle" sh1t, which is one of the major reasons all of us are on this site anyway.

Let me give you an example:

I knew this girl, lets call her Caitlin. The girl was from a good family, was a shy girl.. I thought i should play the nice guy. Obviously it didnt get far, especially with me calling her 3 times a day.

Next time we met was like 5 months later, after I've found this site. Within 2 minutes we were talking about her new nipple rings (which i tested out) and her favorite sex positions.

Now, how many of you are comfortable walking up to a girl in a street or bar and talking about her favorite sexual position? How many of you can say stuff "Well, when we hook up, I will smack your ass, and I will pull your hair. But I am not sure if I will let you ride me, because most girls suck at it" - I have done these things, and although I've had girls interest skyrocket at times, other times the chicks dropped their jaws to the floor and started calling me drity names.

So what I can use this exercise for is to learn how to put sh!t like that above smoother - so they get hooked on my attitude and not get appalled. So, In additon to me just playing around 1vs1 seeing what girls respond to better, I can go from the other way and make it easier.

Kapish?

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds allright but why strippers? they would see you as just a tool to get money besides they are screwed in the head? why not try to hang with women similar to what you are looking for? The best thing i found is to find a girlin a sorority. they know lots of sistas.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does everyone quote 'styles' when giving validation to whatever dumb thing they are thinking, like he is a God, he's a dude just like you... guys on here have probably fvcked just as many girls as him, if not more...

STyles this, Mystery that, they're just people... if u wanna do it, do it, but don't think having them support you gives you anymore validity or credibility.

-Cod3r