Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Supporting your wife financially is AFC

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kid first or marriage first?
Marriage, hopefully.

In my mind, the point of marriage is to make it difficult, both legally and socially, to hop in a car and disappear when the going gets tough. There have always been men (and some women) who fold when the weight of responsibility hits them. If you wait until after the kid is born, well, one of them just might change their mind about the relationship pretty quick.

I see no point in binding myself to someone I may not like later.

There are only 2 possibilities:

We are really are going to love each other for life, then marriage is sort of a worthless agreement. Agreeing to do what you are definitely going to do anyways . . .? Why bother?

If we have a hard time getting along, well then, why have a marriage binding us together? Kids are the only reason I can think of. Two parents (in the house) are better than one.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
backbreaker said:
I think you even know you are making a loosing arguement now.
I do? If you say so, Backbreaker.

backbreaker said:
but again this argument is just getting silly.
That's the smartest thing you've said yet in this thread. Bravo! :up: Tell me about it.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
This is an interesting topic Edger and I agree with your post.

I think we have been in a transition stage for the past decade or two. While the notion of a "provider" as a man who protects the family, provides food, a place of shelter etc may still ring true, I think there is a shift going on. I'm sad to say that the government seems to be stepping up and replacing men as the sole provider now, with all the current laws constantly popping up placing men, in general, on the backburner.

Our laws actually seem to encourage the removal of men now, because there is so many economic and social gains now. Divorce is "in style" now, it's on every Hollywood tabloid newspaper, tv show, or website.

Where men were once needed, we are slowly being weeded out. No wonder women seem to be soo confused these days?

You have 10000 years of evolution and nature innate to them, yet society is pulling them another direction.

There seems to be a couple of strong mindsets or generalizations for men these days. Yes, provider is one, but since it's not necessaryily needed, the provider is more like a tool, a vehicle, an innanimate object. This is apparent everywhere, all men are the same, except some look different, some have better/worse jobs, and some are more alpha/beta. That's it. Women have your limited choices.

The other mindset is purely sexually..which I think would be a whole other topic..
I'm glad you understand what I'm saying here. Props to you.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
Damn, some of you make it sound like a wife tending the household chores/cooking is such a "big" job.
At the risk of sounding like a chauvinist pig, if I am able to concentrate on providing and building wealth for me and my family, it is well worth it to have a wife who handles all of the domestic stuff, almost like having a personal assistant who really cares (hopefully).

You can't underestimate the importance of this if you are the kind of person who has a lot of potential to make money. If your mind is free to concentrate on what you are good at you can increase your effectiveness exponentially.

I never said it mattered if the man and woman bring home different amounts of bacon, obviously people can't always help how much they make, but when I discussed this with you several months ago, I said the wife should pay HALF the bills, and if she can't, then she should at least be paying as much as she can afford.
If and I do say IF you decide to get married, you shouldn't be looking at it like you would if you had a roommate.

I knew a married couple awhile back who always talked about how one or the other couldn't afford this or that. Not WE can't afford it, but it was an individual thing, as they seemed to keep separate bank accounts and such.

How MOTHERFUKKING ridiculous is that?

Nothing wrong with each having a separate account for personal expenses, but their entire financial lives were separate. I just can't wrap my brain around that. WHY GET MARRIED if you're gonna do things that way?

Anyway, no one here is debating that you should never be involved with a woman who is going to take advantage of you financially, but marriage IS a union and a partnership and should be looked at as such, otherwise there is absolutely no point.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
At the risk of sounding like a chauvinist pig, if I am able to concentrate on providing and building wealth for me and my family, it is well worth it to have a wife who handles all of the domestic stuff, almost like having a personal assistant who really cares (hopefully).
STR8UP said:
You can't underestimate the importance of this if you are the kind of person who has a lot of potential to make money. If your mind is free to concentrate on what you are good at you can increase your effectiveness exponentially.
Like I said, you can still concentrate on providing and building wealth, while your wife works to help pay the bills. You BOTH can take care of the domestic stuff on your days off and after work. These are poor excuses.

STR8UP said:
Anyway, no one here is debating that you should never be involved with a woman who is going to take advantage of you financially, but marriage IS a union and a partnership and should be looked at as such, otherwise there is absolutely no point.
I see the concept behind "union" you're trying to bring out, but once again, that is yet another poor excuse. Yes, marriage is a union, but what kind of union is it if the man fronts up all the money, while the wife just tends the household chores(which isn't all that much work at all, considering the time it takes to accomplish it and how often it gets done), which can be accomplished by BOTH of them on weekends and after they come home from work? Like I said, tending the household chores isn't a "big" task. It can get done relatively quickly, and even quicker when a husband and wife are doing them together.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Edger you are totally wrong on this subject. Supporting your wife is not afc. This is an alpha trait. But these things below must apply to woman sitting at home on there azz. If these things apply your alpha

1. The woman does the laundry.
2. Keeps the house clean.
3. Cooks for you.
4. Takes care of the kids.
5. Greets you with a smile when you get home after a hard day at work.
6. Can't wait to fvck you when you get home.

I don't care if your worth 30 million dollars a western woman will never be happy staying at home and doing her womanly duties. The Girl rather work For 10 dollars an hour than do these things above and be a good mother and wife.

This statement above shows the moral decay in todays society. Woman are not what they were even 15 years ago.