Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Suicide Squad Kill The Justice League

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Cool Gameplay. Moving from one place to another feels great. Some good voice work. Some good stuff

8 out of 10. Available on Ps5, Xbox Series and PC

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool Gameplay. Moving from one place to another feels great. Some good voice work. Some good stuff

8 out of 10. Available on Ps5, Xbox Series and PC
Terrible game,terrible story.Gameplay is repetitive and samey from mission to mission and it makes one wonder why a studio like rocksteady,who specialize in great single player experiences decided to make a looter shooter.

All this before we even get to what they did to Batman and the rest of the justice league.3/10

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
D@mn, and I thought IGN was unfair giving it a 5/10. You just told them "hold my beer".

Terrible story.
While I agree the story is nowhere near as good as any Arkham game involving Mark Hamill, its not everyday you get to fight the Justice League in a third person 3d shooter AAA game which I thought was cool.

Terrible game. Gameplay is repetitive and samey from mission to mission
While I agree the gameplay is repetitive and samey, I kind of digged the controls and movement. I think its one of the few things I liked more here than the Arkham games.

It makes one wonder why a studio like rocksteady,who specialize in great single player experiences decided to make a looter shooter.
If I had to guess, at the start of development, that was the tendency of the Industry. But this tendency was never sustainable imho. There´s not enough free time to play all the single player games as it is, if everyone wants to go games as a service things get even worse. Was it the right call? I dont think so. Would I have prefer they stick to a single player experience with a better story and more polished experience overall? Of course.

All this before we even get to what they did to Batman and the rest of the justice league
Yeah, I wasnt a fan of what they did with Batman in terms of story. It feels like really out of place after an almost perfect Arkahm trilogy. Maybe if they had set this story in a different Universe than the Arkham games, it would have been easier to digest.

Last edited:

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
D@mn, and I thought IGN was unfair giving it a 5/10. You just told them "hold my beer".
I didn’t even talk about the visuals.Damn, I hate the overly colorful,straight up garish visuals of such games these days.You have no idea.I also think it’s a travesty that Arkham knight,which is ALMOST A DECADE older the SSKTJL looks so much better.No wonder the numbers of people playing that game jumped by almost 51 percent post launch of SSKTJL.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

While I agree the story is nowhere near as good as any Arkham game involving Mark Hamill, its not everyday you get to fight the Justice League in a third person 3d shooter AAA game which I thought was cool.

While I agree the gameplay is repetitive and samey, I kind of digged the controls and movement. I think its one of the few things I liked more here than the Arkham games.

If I had to guess, at the start of development, that was the tendency of the Industry. But this tendency was never sustainable imho. There´s not enough free time to play all the single player games as it is, if everyone wants to go games as a service things get even worse. Was it the right call? I dont think so. Would I have prefer they stick to a single player experience with a better story and more polished experience overall? Of course.

Yeah, I wasnt a fan of what they did with Batman in terms of story. If feels like really out of place after an almost perfect Arkahm trilogy. Maybe it they had set this story in a different Universe than the Arkham games, it would be easier to digest.
The novelty of fighting the justice league is cool but it’s just wasted opportunities in my book,considering how it was executed.

The traversal is fine,I’ll give it that.They had to be inventive considering that they were dealing with more than one character,but is it really enough to redeem the mess the rest of the game is? I don’t believe so.

The studio succumbed to trend chasing,forgetting that for so long they’d been trend setters.That’s why they went the looter shooter games as a service route.Plus $$$.It’s a real shame because this is going to stain their name for a long time at best,at worst the damage is irreparable.

They set it in the Arkham universe so that it could sell by name association.Would setting it in another universe help?Maybe,but it’s a huge slap in the face that it was in the Arkham universe anyway.It’s such a shift in tone and direction that it almost retrospectively makes those games worse,knowing that this is what it all leads to.