Success Story for my incel friend from High School

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there's a high Hispanic population where I live. Despite the fact the average Mexican man (the most numerous Hispanic group where I live) is 5 foot 7, and despite the fact the average Hispanic income is below the national average, I've noticed a lot of Hispanic men around here get laid with ease. Inceldom doesn't appear to be as much of a thing in the Hispanic community.
Incel status is a more common occurrence for White and Asian males. White and Asian males are more likely to be STEM workers and also men with nerdier hobbies that women don't find appealing.

Hispanic women are shorter and do not expect Hispanic men to be tall. White women are more likely to have height expectations for White men.

GoodMan32

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Incel status is a more common occurrence for White and Asian males. White and Asian males are more likely to be STEM workers and also men with nerdier hobbies that women don't find appealing.

Hispanic women are shorter and do not expect Hispanic men to be tall. White women are more likely to have height expectations for White men.
I wonder if the fact white and Asian families have higher household incomes (on average) is a contributing factor too. Higher household income=more likely to grow up sheltered.

Growing up sheltered=more likely to be socially awkward.

None of this is meant as an insult. I myself am a socially awkward white man who grew up in a household with decent money.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if the fact white and Asian families have higher household incomes (on average) is a contributing factor too. Higher household income=more likely to grow up sheltered.

Growing up sheltered=more likely to be socially awkward.

None of this is meant as an insult. I myself am a socially awkward white man who grew up in a household with decent money.
I think your idea has some merit. I think genetics are also a factor. It's like that White and Asian communities have genetic factors that create personality characteristics associated with being incel. Most things are a combination of genetics and environment.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@GoodMan32 is yet another example of how much times have changed. Up until 20 years ago that profile would easily find a wive.

Now..you gotta put in a lot more effort to pull women than just a stable income and a car.

You gotta REALLY want it.