Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stripper gave me her phone number but I'm not sure whats behind it.....

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Not really......

Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
Not really pathetic... 80% (something like that) of men have fantacy's about having sex with a stripper/sl*t etc.... And I'm sure a good Percentage of those men WOULD do it if they got the opportunity.... Hell, i am known to have HIGH standards when it comes to women, and even I have considered it in the past. Its normal.

Laterz...
Anyone can just throw out percentages like that. Hell 90% of people know that (hehe love that joke).

Maybe he just misused the word "dream". Some men MAY have sexual fantasies about having sex with strippers, but you dream about becoming a singer, sports star, astronaut...not having sex with a stripper. If having sex with a stripper is a dream and not just a sexual fantasy, you have a very pathetic life, hence my comment. That's what I meant to elaborate.

By the way, why do you assume the sex will be great just because she's a stripper? Are there not many other cleaner women who can satisfy your sexual desire without the fear of AIDS? It's an irrational fantasy if you ask me.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it amusing that all you guys go :
strippers = HIV/STDs/teh Devil

and Luveno just cracked me up with his brilliant deduction of her physical state.

:rolleyes:

She might be stringing you along just because you are just another 'client', but you'll never know until you try. Treat her like just another girl, call her up, set up a date and do all the regular stuff. Don't visit her at work and don't give her money.

Going into a ltr with a stripper is out of the question, but it might be fun to boink her. And as they say in Amsterdam, 'you havnt lived till you've fallen in love with a hoe' ;)

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm let me see...a hot stripper gives me her number...shows some signs of interest....

*ponders that for a while*

Sure as hell would I give her a call and try to set something up just to see where it would take me. It would be totally sweet to tag a stripper, but nothing more than that. No giving money to her, no ltr crap.

I think the whole STD thing is being throw all over the place. Take a look at this thread.

Jayer : She's a stripper.
Keyboard jockeys : OMG LOLIMM A LOSER TAHT LIEKS 2 SUK MAH OWN COK AND PRETEND TAHT I G3T CHIKS!11111!! OMG WTF LISTEN 2 ME DO NOT FUK HAR1!11! OMG WTF SHE HAS GOT STDS CAUSE SH3 IS A STRIPER1!111!! WTF LOL

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I didn't call her today like I originally planned....

Centaurion, I totally know what you mean. I noticed a lot of younger posters think STD's right away, that used to be one of my greatest fears when I was younger but I realized a lot of it is over blown as I got older.

But the reason I decided not to and am concerned to begin with is because she mentioned off the beat being sick, and then saying she's been sick for like 6 months. Then the last voice mail she left me she coughed at the end of the message, as if it were a sign...

I don't know......

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So here is the deal,

you get a fever when your body is trying to fight a really strong infection, like the flu. Usually it lasts for about a week.

If your body cant fight the strong infection, it keeps the fever on. This could possibly mean immunosuppression.

HIV = immunosuppression. The cards are stacked in this light: she's probably promiscuous, she's a hard drug user, and she's exhibiting symptoms. I'm not painting all strippers with the same brush. This one seems to be a bad pursuit.

Her cough could very well be PCP pneumonia ( look it up. It will scare you to death)

And centaurion, I'm fairly certain that I know way more than you about this sort of thing, so I suggest you stop giving people bad advice.

Last edited:

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Luveno
And centaurion, I'm fairly certain that I know way more than you about this sort of thing, so I suggest you stop giving people bad advice.
I second this. I think Centaurion thinks he is in some geek/gamer forum. He's the first one I've seen on this forum to speak the way he did in his last post. The last time I saw that kind of language was 3 years ago in a Warcraft III forum with a bunch of 15 year olds arguing who has a bigger c0ck.

Since nobody I've seen on this forum speaks that way, he must be only imitating himself.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

whatever

I just think it's retarded that everyone jumps on the 'she's got HIV/std' wagon. And damn Luveno, you must be some hotshot doc that can diagnose a person over the net based on a few comments.

But I gotta agree though, being sick for 6months doesnt sound too good. I missed that the first time I skimmed trough this thread.

Last edited:

cirtran

Reaction score
A stripper gave me her phone number and our conversations at the nightclub made me realize she was a nutjob. I called her phone number the next day just out of curiosity to see if it was really hers. It was, and she proved to me she was a nutjob again.

There may be decent strippers out there but the odds are so stacked against you that I don't see why you would bother. You may as well be screwing a ***** and trying not to pay for it, which is what it amounts to.

My uncle (my dad's brother) dated a stripper and the girl was a nutcase. She ended up stealing his key to our house when I was younger and robbing us. Strippers can want more than a guy's money, but they are usually too screwed up in the head to be worth dealing with. Strippers are not to be trusted!! You are basically putting yourself and life on the line.

Stay away!!!! Unless you want to deal with BS like her ex-boyfriend coming home all coked up while you are in the room with her, and I'm sure he keeps a gun. Or her dealer coming in to the hotel room to sell her something and end up partying with you for a while. Who in the world would want to deal with that?

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True....

You are right... I should just go to strip clubs every so often for entertainment, but that alone. I guess a good lay isn't worth all these possible head aches.

Thanks everyone!