stop threating women like objects???

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I once spent a whole night calling a couple girls objects because they brought this up in relation to strip clubs. It was fun talking to my friend about the "objects" in the back seat while we drove to a dance club. I grinded with both of them later and could have gone further but chose not to (they weren't all that hot, I liked another girl in the group more.)

Anyhow, it was fun to turn this around on them. ****y and funny my friends.

gruby

Don Juan
Reaction score
2 of those 3 girls were pretty but long past fuc-k/LTR due date. I was just "being myself." Whithout overemphesizing, then again i was probably talking toomuch about the fact that i'll be working for 3 days at a fashion show where girls way hotter then those 2 will be plenty. SO i don't know maybe they got jelous. **** i need to figure out soon and i'm hoping to "work hard" to score during those 3 days.

Reaction score
I laugh at women who say men treat women like objects - these are the same hors who dress themselves like a hor to get attention from others - they are objectifying themselves - we as men are just affirming their objectification that they have placed upon themselves.

It is attention of lust that these modern hors want and it is the attention of lust that we give them - they are not worth anything more than this!!! They make themselves into sexual objects and thus must deal with the sexual lust that is derived from their OWN objectification!!!

ImmortalDragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't treat woman like objects, you end up treating objects like woman.