Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Still new at this, little advice wanted

Incremental

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, picked up this girl on the bus, number close and set up a activity. We did that, and we went back to her place to drink some wine and hit a bowl, and take a walk to the local park to avoid her roommate (girl). We end up making out a few times there (about an hour or so's worth, with top off) and I end the night telling her to call me some time.

It's day three since then and I just got a txt from her asking me out for coffee. Advice on how to proceed? I know I flubbed a few times on the first go around and I'd like to have a good approach this time.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Victory Unlimited New Recruit Briefing:

Consider the information you get here as WEAPONS for you to sample. Pick out a few, try them out, use them on a few FIELD MISSIONS, THEN decide whether or not THAT weapon is worthy to be added to YOUR arsenal.

If not, then throw it away and yank another big assed Uzi from off the DJ Gunrack. Do this until you get SO comfortable using the techniques, strategies, and weapons that you INTERNALIZE THEM---and they become a part of who YOU are. You must focus on becoming a LIVING WEAPON.

Never change anything you like about yourself (ESPECIALLY if it's working) just because the DJ Bible or some famous poster says it's Whack. Filter your training here through the lens of behaviors that you have ALREADY battle-tested for yourself. Is who YOU are working? Or is it NOT?

Dont' fall into the trap of HORIZONTAL THINKING and assume like many here that ALL women are EXACTLY the same. Yes, there are MANY similiarities, so ONLY those that break the mold in a POSITIVE way should merit more than 5 minutes of your concentrated attention. Until one rises to the top by the BEHAVIORS towards you that she exhibits, treat them all the same.

Continue to focus on being a better man. Sosuave is just a headquarters, a training ground, a military school for you to use to build yoursef into a TRUE MASCULINE MAN. In MY branch of the sosuave Armed Services, this is defined as a MAN who rules himself----and is NOT ruled by women, his hormones, his weaknesses, OR the 'half-assed" opinions of other people. So BATTLE-TEST everything...

As you go about your missions, you will find that there are women that you need to use only a minimum amount of strategies, techniques, and weapons to engage. And you will also meet women who REQUIRE that you use your WHOLE arsenal in order to engage. Much of this depends on how high that woman's interest in YOU actually is.

Growth into a mature man is often predicated on how well you can discern the two apart, AND how DEDICATED you are to ONLY engaging those women that you suspect will ultimately ADD to your life rather than detract from it.

Welcome to the War, soldier.

You HAVE been briefed.

March on!

Incremental

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you sir!
I have decided to proceed with balls!:box:

(sent txt back for a early evening coffee that will probably end up back at her place again.) I figure she's had an hour of wondering if I'm going to reply, and I tried to convey I'll be busy with something else (left unsaid) until then.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good.

Another way to communicate to a woman that you're busy is to give them a preliminary cancellation followed IMMEDIATELY by a counter offer.

Example:

"Hey, Hot Chick, I'm busy all day tomorrow, but I can make it the day after----anytime between 1pm and 3pm...can you meet me for lunch then?

Also, another way to communicate that you are a busy man with "A LIFE" to a woman is by giving her the immediate consolation-prize call (usually done the same day or the very next day after you meet a Hot Chick).

Example:

"Hey, Hot Chick, this is Incremental. We met last night at the party, and I enjoyed your company. Look, I'm going be very busy over the next few days, so I wanted to call you and invite you to meet me for lunch on Thursday @ the coffe house at 1:30pm...Can you make it?"

THIS particular scenario can work in your favor if you are trying to make sure the Hot Chick doesn't forget about you (due to not enough rapport made, or not enough time IN with her yet), AND it also communicates to her that you have A LIFE full of other things BESIDES "her".

March on.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I flubbed a few times on the first go around and I'd like to have a good approach this time.
Something you maybe didn't think of: you went to her place AND a park. This is very smooth believe it or not! The more places you go, the more memories she shares with you. Try to take her from the coffee place to, I dunno, an arcade afterwards. (Try not to spend too much time in a car, though. Better to walk.)