Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stay married or get divorced....?

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a public forum, there will be women and they will contribute and their advice has its purposes. Yes it's constructive criticism pointing out that your behavior of attacking others is really low. What cause are you referring to lol? Society is feminized? Why does that matter to you? You can't fix it, all you can do is live by your own terms and find your own happiness so your stances seem silly to me. I don't care what women have done to society neither do I care what women are doing on this forum. I come here to extract what value I can from this place. Just got irked by your behavior and pointed it out, lay off the blame games and attacking others, it's beneath you.
so you claim to give me advice about attacking others and attack me? lol, ok, thanks for that. the cause is the cause of the advancement of the female, feminist agenda. it's called third wave feminism, look it up. it's destroying society. it should be stopped and we should be informed about it. if they are successful in their agenda, not every specific women, but women's groups like NOW, you're going to be sorry. I'd rather head that off if at all possible and if informing a few people could help, no skin off my nose. if it p*sses people off, fine again.

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so you claim to give me advice about attacking others and attack me? lol, ok, thanks for that. the cause is the cause of the advancement of the female, feminist agenda. it's called third wave feminism, look it up. it's destroying society. it should be stopped and we should be informed about it. if they are successful in their agenda, not every specific women, but women's groups like NOW, you're going to be sorry. I'd rather head that off if at all possible and if informing a few people could help, no skin off my nose. if it p*sses people off, fine again.
So you think a forum dedicated to seduction that is 99% male is a place to fight these battles? Makes no sense to me. Where did I attack you? Pointing out that a behavior you're exhibiting is distasteful isn't attacking you, neither did I intend it that way. You on the other hand directly insulted me so I find it amusing you're calling me out on behaviors you did. There aren't any feminists that I've encountered on sosuave, we're not on loveshack lol most women who have such inclinations cannot last in this forum. You should learn where such battles that you're waging should be fought not on an anonymous forum among like-minded individuals.