Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SS concept questions?

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When watching Brown Sugar, the actors talk about their love for music, how it gives them that feeling, and subconciously they both feel that same way for each other. To me it seemed like some kind of SS pattern that the listner can relate to and evokes the same feeling for the person saying it. That gets me to asking does SS create that feeling, evoke the it, or just show the chick that you might have feelings for her?

I've studied SS for a little bit and have recently come to the conclusion that it is mostly those "romantic metaphors" spewed out of most romantic movies. (Ie: Do you remember that feeling Hip-Hop gave you...) Is the primary focus of SS just speaking in metaphors and hoping that she grips onto one of the many life-preservers you throw at her? Is SS just talking about true emotions behind a verbal shield so that you can't get in trouble? If so why does it work on people who are already in love? Is it just gaining rapport off of a subtle play on words that only the two of you can comprehend?

Just a couple of questions for you advanced SSheads

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The primary focus of the SS is to get get horny and fukk her in a short period of time.

After creating rapport, it focuses on shifting the girl into a sexual state of mind. There are many NLP techniques that can do that.

I don't really understand most of the questions you wrote. I'd suggest you buy an intro book on NLP and read it. Most of your questions will be answered that way.