Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sometimes I just shake my head in disgust...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently I’ve had two exes try and wiggle their way back into my life and sit here just shaking my head at how they could do such a thing as both of them are in committed relationships.

Ex #1:
This one lived with me for almost 5yrs. She moved out when I refused to marry her over a year ago. She then went and found a replacement and moved in with him! Over the past 2months she has been sending me messages thru faKebook. I just keep it “surface” and am careful not to lead her on. Finally she told me that she screwed up leaving me, has huge regrets, and doesn’t think she will ever find a guy that makes her feel like I did, or has so much to offer. It was great hearing all this, but I was careful not to let it go to my head. Women will tell you all sorts of great stuff when they want something from you.

She asks if we can meet up and talk so she can get some closure. I agree to do so and it ended up being a 3hr conversation at a bar. I only agreed to meet to help her gain closure and put “us” behind her. I truly want nothing but happiness for her, but I can’ t go back to her. It would have been so easy to fuhk her that night and every time I looked at her big fake BOOBIES and nice little body I wanted to! Her body language painted a clear picture that she would have been down for whatever I wanted.

During the entire conversation I’m wondering where her current guy is whom she lives with. I try to get her to talk about him and she skirts my questions. I’m guessing the current guy was out of town. She did say that the new guy puts her on a pedestal and is always really nice to her, yet this doesn’t keep the tingles going! I never put her on a pedestal, cared less than she did about our relationship, and was at a times a di_k to her. New guy could stand to get in the gym as well so I have him beat in that category as well.

But what really bothers me the most is here is a woman that has a guy at home that takes good care of her and she is out trying to branch swing back to me. I’m sure she is giving this guy the cold shoulder, ***** attitude, closed off, and probably little sechs. Meanwhile this guy is wondering what the hell he did wrong.

Ex #2:
I was married to this one and she is now remarried. She has always hoped I would get back with her but that will never happen. We have a relationship where we rarely talk to each other, but if the other needed something serious we would both be there for each other. Well she had an alcohol induced fight at a bar with her husband. So she gets in her car and starts driving towards my house 45minutes away. About half way to my house she calls me in tears. I can’t even understand her. I assumed she was trying to tell me her dad died and she asked if she could come to my house so I agreed.

Once she gets to my place I realized her dad didn’t die and she was here because she got into it with her husband. Meanwhile he is blowing up her phone for 2hrs non stop and has no clue where she is at. Basically the problem boiled down to her husband being beta and a *****. She has the wrong guy. She isn’t happy in her marriage and resentment is setting in. Another key note here is they have 3somes(M-F-M). She isn’t into it as much as he is and that is starting to become an issue. What kind of guy wants to see his wife get railed by another cahk????? Yeah she married a faggot.

I sent her home and told her she needed to work on her marriage. But once again, here is an emotional woman running back to the man she values hoping she could rekindle something with me.

It took me a lot of years to truly believe that even “good” women are fully capable of this type of behavior and do so often. FaKebook and text messages make it so easy to keep the connection with multiple men going. Had I been a lesser person I would have fuhked both of these girls. I’ve also been that guy who did take advantage of the situation by fuhking a married woman who was having issues with her beta husband.

I share this to hopefully enlighten some of those who aren’t aware that things like this happen, and even good girls do this. I also want to reiterate how important it is to act like a man in a relationship. Keep your emotions in check, don’t put her on a pedestal, care less about the relationship than they do, always practice some form of push/pull, be a challenge, be a di_k to them at times. Every time I wasn’t this way, I failed. I see it with every other male as well.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently I’ve had two exes try and wiggle their way back into my life and sit here just shaking my head at how they could do such a thing as both of them are in committed relationships.

Ex #1:
This one lived with me for almost 5yrs. She moved out when I refused to marry her over a year ago. She then went and found a replacement and moved in with him! Over the past 2months she has been sending me messages thru faKebook. I just keep it “surface” and am careful not to lead her on. Finally she told me that she screwed up leaving me, has huge regrets, and doesn’t think she will ever find a guy that makes her feel like I did, or has so much to offer. It was great hearing all this, but I was careful not to let it go to my head. Women will tell you all sorts of great stuff when they want something from you.

She asks if we can meet up and talk so she can get some closure. I agree to do so and it ended up being a 3hr conversation at a bar. I only agreed to meet to help her gain closure and put “us” behind her. I truly want nothing but happiness for her, but I can’ t go back to her. It would have been so easy to fuhk her that night and every time I looked at her big fake BOOBIES and nice little body I wanted to! Her body language painted a clear picture that she would have been down for whatever I wanted.

During the entire conversation I’m wondering where her current guy is whom she lives with. I try to get her to talk about him and she skirts my questions. I’m guessing the current guy was out of town. She did say that the new guy puts her on a pedestal and is always really nice to her, yet this doesn’t keep the tingles going! I never put her on a pedestal, cared less than she did about our relationship, and was at a times a di_k to her. New guy could stand to get in the gym as well so I have him beat in that category as well.

But what really bothers me the most is here is a woman that has a guy at home that takes good care of her and she is out trying to branch swing back to me. I’m sure she is giving this guy the cold shoulder, ***** attitude, closed off, and probably little sechs. Meanwhile this guy is wondering what the hell he did wrong.

Ex #2:
I was married to this one and she is now remarried. She has always hoped I would get back with her but that will never happen. We have a relationship where we rarely talk to each other, but if the other needed something serious we would both be there for each other. Well she had an alcohol induced fight at a bar with her husband. So she gets in her car and starts driving towards my house 45minutes away. About half way to my house she calls me in tears. I can’t even understand her. I assumed she was trying to tell me her dad died and she asked if she could come to my house so I agreed.

Once she gets to my place I realized her dad didn’t die and she was here because she got into it with her husband. Meanwhile he is blowing up her phone for 2hrs non stop and has no clue where she is at. Basically the problem boiled down to her husband being beta and a *****. She has the wrong guy. She isn’t happy in her marriage and resentment is setting in. Another key note here is they have 3somes(M-F-M). She isn’t into it as much as he is and that is starting to become an issue. What kind of guy wants to see his wife get railed by another cahk????? Yeah she married a faggot.

I sent her home and told her she needed to work on her marriage. But once again, here is an emotional woman running back to the man she values hoping she could rekindle something with me.

It took me a lot of years to truly believe that even “good” women are fully capable of this type of behavior and do so often. FaKebook and text messages make it so easy to keep the connection with multiple men going. Had I been a lesser person I would have fuhked both of these girls. I’ve also been that guy who did take advantage of the situation by fuhking a married woman who was having issues with her beta husband.

I share this to hopefully enlighten some of those who aren’t aware that things like this happen, and even good girls do this. I also want to reiterate how important it is to act like a man in a relationship. Keep your emotions in check, don’t put her on a pedestal, care less about the relationship than they do, always practice some form of push/pull, be a challenge, be a di_k to them at times. Every time I wasn’t this way, I failed. I see it with every other male as well.
The most important thing I've learned since I've been on this site and game aware in general is the fact that just because a woman is with you (dating you, LTR, marriage, etc.) it doesn't mean they really want you and desire you like other men they've been with. Such a mindf*ck at first, but I'm greatful that I've learned that. Posts like this just drive the point home even further. I understand the concept behind hypergamy but I really don't understand how women live with themselves acting like this, I mean have some f*cking integrity.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was my baptism by fire(seeing it firsthand).
Have you guys ever watched the movie 500 Days of Summer? Such an awesome movie. Typical beta/white knight guy pursues a woman, Summer, who from the get-go tells him she doesn't believe in love, dated some before she moved into town with the new job, yet she tells him that she's just interested a casual relationship because "relationships are messy". He agrees with the casual relationship yet yearns for something more and believes he can topple her High Score Theory list. He believes he reaches the top of that list when he finally sees her apartment and she tells him a story that she has "never told anyone else before". She continues to give him mixed signals hot and cold that she wants something more. The movie jumps around a lot in those 500 days which is a little confusing yet it all comes together like glue in the end.

One day she wakes up and says this classic short dialog:

Summer: I just... I just woke up one day and I knew.
Tom: Knew what?
Summer: What I was never sure of with you.

She (Zooey Deschanel) meets her future husband in a coffee shop when her interest level was low in Tom (Jordon-Gordon Levitt). It was serendipitous that the guy in the coffee shop casually asked her about her favorite book, Dorian Gray.

There's even a classic split scene showing how Expectations don't match the behavior observed in Reality. We see the things we wish to see, yet not always the case. We want to believe in something so much that we feel we can mold into reality and become bitter or resentful when things don't fall into place.

Long story short, women go with how they feel about someone in that moment. They can fall in love fast, and fall out of it just as fast. They're maybe head over heels over one guy one moment, toss him aside when her IL is low enough when another charming challenger enters the stage that can sweep her off her feet. Wash, rinse, and repeat. It's those classic Disney "fairy-tail" ending feels.

Last edited:

Billtx49

Reaction score
The most important thing I've learned since I've been on this site and game aware in general is the fact that just because a woman is with you (dating you, LTR, marriage, etc.) it doesn't mean they really want you and desire you like other men they've been with.
Yes, her prior LTR count is a very important issue. The higher it is, the more competition you have in her mind.
It's very difficult to compete with a man you don't even know from her past. She may talk about them occasionally, but you don't really know what happened.
The only thing you can do is to get to the top of her high score list without knowing where that high score stands.
Even with your best efforts be at the top of her list, it's still a gamble.
Way too many men out there still think when they get her they have won the game.

Last edited:

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, her prior LTR count is a very important issue. The higher it is, the more competition you have in her mind.
It's very difficult to compete with a man you don't even know from her past. She may talk about them, but you don't really know what happened.
The only thing you can do is to get to the top of her high score list without knowing where that high score stands.
Even with your best efforts be at the top of her list, it's still a gamble.
Way too many men out there still think when they get her they have won the game.
Agreed! I certainly believed that with my exgf. You never fully have a woman. They always seem to keep their options open, and you need to keep a woman in check. If an LTR is your goal, I really believe the stuff in the "the way of the superior man" is critical... long story short, play with her, tease her, invest with caution, keep her value below yours, don't accept crappy behavior, be a rock, and DO NOT be emotional!

Women do not know what they want until it slaps them in the face!

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at some point that's been made 1000 times here before but I thought it needed to be said on this thread. The easiest way to not give a f*** in a relationship is to be very busy with your own objectives. If you have a good woman she should be polishing your sword and shield. She's a guest in your world she doesn't get half of it.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at some point that's been made 1000 times here before but I thought it needed to be said on this thread. The easiest way to not give a f*** in a relationship is to be very busy with your own objectives. If you have a good woman she should be polishing your sword and shield. She's a guest in your world she doesn't get half of it.
It's just a god damned shame that the hook up culture has reduced us to not giving a f*ck in order to be successful in LTRs.

Look at this sh*t John Adams wrote when he was courting Abigail Smith:

"I begin to find that an increasing Affection for a certain Lady, (you know who my Dear) quickens my Affections for every Body Else, that does not deserve my Hatred. A Wonder if the Fires of Patriotism, do not soon begin to burn!"

That's the power of a man loving a woman intensely and as passionately as his efforts in business and his other endeavors. This dude clearly gave a **** and I'll bet you a hundred bucks that she didn't consider him to be a "creeper". Women today can kiss my ass.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm yeah that was a bit of a casual throwaway post. Reality is u will have feelings for your long-term squeeze. And u can show them occasionally. The sweet spot is she's got to at least think you're a rough tuff double hard b@rstard and only she can tame you with her special love. She's a welcome guest in your world but its still your world.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's amazing. It's like these girls read the same manual. I found out this one girl I was crazy after during my 20's is recently separated with teenage kid. She just said fûck it and left the bastard. And yup, the cute messages and emojis on Facebook Suddenly pop up. "We should meet some time, and catch up, oh remember the memories?!" Yeah, uh huh, sure. That 40th birthday and diminishing sexual value must really fry their circuits.