Social Media Red-flags

Discussion in 'Don Juan Tips' started by Zapp Brannigan, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Zapp Brannigan

Zapp Brannigan Senior Don Juan

A females social media can at times give a good indication of the way they are. Personally I see it like running a background check, you can be surprised at what you find out. Made a list of everything I see as red flags, and categorized it. What are some of yours?

Attention W**res

Uploads posed fake pictures so male orbiters will leave comments saying how "hot" they are.

After getting the validation they seek, responds with comments like "what are you talking about ;)" or some other BS while trying to play coy.

Their profile picture is a mirror selfie, bird lips, or them in a Bikini.

Posts about going out with a flock of orbiters, and then they obsess over her page(s).

Materialistic/High-maintenance

Constantly posts about what they want/have. Not talking about an occasional post, I mean almost every day they talk about what they bought, want, or are going to buy.

Posts pictures of their legs, and has an obsession with tanning.

S**t Starters

Makes passive aggressive posts about people they don't know. It shows they don't have much respect for anyone, if they feel the need to vent about every stranger that "LIKE TOTALLY DIDNT PUT ON THEIR SIGNAL #FML"

Makes passive aggressive posts about family/friends. This shows they don't seem to respect people that are close to them. They'll post almost any issue they have with family/friends because they like the drama, and don't respect them enough to not post dirty laundry publicly.

Posts about not being able to get along with others, or friendships going sour with song references. "I don't go to work/school to make friends anyway. Nuff said." "So what you don't wanna be friends? I got one less problem without cha."

Posts that they can't get along with other girls, and have more/all guy friends because of it. This can also apply to them being an attention w**re.

Other

Says no guy is good enough, or can keep up with them.

Has an obsession with excessive tattoos and piercings.

2. Pave

Pave Don Juan

What do tattoos reflect to you about a girl? I hear it's insecurity but I'm not really sure on how to take it. Many people have different point of views.

3. jay07

jay07 Senior Don Juan

1000+ friends

hidden relationship status

statuses about somebody trying to get a rise (bringing their drama to Facebook)

4. Zapp Brannigan

I don't think anything about a girl with one or two tattoos. But the ones that have several, and are constantly going on about getting more I'm weary of. Usually they're hard to keep up with, and fit the rebel definition from this thread http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39168

Actually know a few guys that have dated girls that are into tattoos/piercings, and they said the same thing.

5. apprenticedj

apprenticedj Senior Don Juan

My brother you're so money and you don't even know it! You just perfectly described the harlot that originally brought me here.

Some of these girls are masters of the social media game. They thrive on the attention, in fact it's worse than a drug for some of them. The girl that I mentioned did exactly these things, TONS of male orbiters commenting on her hot bikini photos. Posting pics of the flowers she was sent, the starbucks that somebody brought her, out to dinner, shopping. All calculated to mindf*ck her orbiters so they'll work harder for her affection (that they'll NEVER get anyway).

One thing SS has given me is the ability to recognize this behaviour. I'm truly grateful for that but back then I was clueless. If I could've viewed her profiles with my now trained eyes I wouldn't have wasted one second on her but that wasn't the case, she kicked my ass pretty good. Lol!

One strange thing about her and many others I'm sure is that the attention they receive online is preferred over actually dating guys. It's easier for them, they sit back, look pretty and the river of attention flows right to them. No need to put themselves out there, that's too risky.

Sadly it's the state of an increasing number of modern young women. The only way to defeat this: stay off Instagram, facebook and twitter. I simply don't play the game. Some women are shocked but it's never stopped the truly interested ones and it's certainly saved me from wasting energy on AWs.

6. Zapp Brannigan

Thought I'd bump this, and add a few more.

Materialistic/High-maintenance

Makes posts talking like they're better than people. Whether it's not going out with a guy for some trivial matter, or how everyone in their town "Like totally doesn't have any class."

95% of the pictures they upload are of just them. Clear indicator of an inflated ego, and typically they'll do this for the orbiters.

Other

Over uses the word "love" This is something fake women always seem to do. Usually they "love" their orbiters, and know they're f**king with their heads when posting it. The type of women that do that are the unattainable types that s**t test every guy.

Posts about getting drunk/hungover.

7. rum

rum Don Juan

The Materialistic/High Maintenance are also expert humble braggers. When they complain it's usually an A-List complaint.

Facebook status update "argh, this Hermes bag is so heavy. Why didn't they tell me Hermes makes such heavy bags. They should have a class in how to haul around a Hermes bag (which I have)"

They also like to post pictures of their legs while they lay in some tropical beach. Because you know, they're on vacation on daddy's $ while you're at the office in January. Because of this, they are better than you.

8. CerwinVegaFan

CerwinVegaFan Master Don Juan

My ex is just like this. She used me as a ****ing prop for her fb and instagram pictures.

9. Aspiring Don Juan

Aspiring Don Juan Don Juan

Would this apply to some of my GUY friends who do this as well?

10. mrgoodstuff

mrgoodstuff Master Don Juan

"A prop", LOL. I KNOW exactly what you mean. You see early in life I had "good" women, who worked, paid half the bills, took me on dates, bought me gifts, where beautiful and had a lot going on for themselves but where not overly bloated egos....

Then I came into the world of "normal relationships" like everyone else... Boy, I thought they were exaggerating.

And your ex probably thought you should be greatful to be just a "prop" in her life.

11. ImTheDoubleGreatest!

ImTheDoubleGreatest! Master Don Juan

Huh, this made the Bible. Congrats ZB

Zapp Brannigan likes this.
  12. Mauser96

Mauser96 Master Don Juan

Great thread.

13. Glumix

Glumix Senior Don Juan

Being on social media is a red flag in itself.

Reykhel likes this.
  14. evan12

evan12 Master Don Juan

More flags :

1- She post pics in places like trips and clubs and cut half of the photo to hide the other person she is with , which mean she is with different guys that she dont show them socially .

2- She check in in different restaurant every weekend

15. EverSure75

EverSure75 Don Juan

Any woman who, in a social media profile, describes herself as crazy or half crazy or lunatic should be avoided.

16. raider87

raider87 Senior Don Juan

Just being on social media is a red flag to me as mentioned above. These egomaniacal broads are desperate for approval. Since I got off bragbook I've felt a lot more at peace.

17. nismo-4

nismo-4 Moderator

From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
    I was speaking to a b**ch on pof yesterday, seemed nice but was mad I didn't have a linkedin page for her to see. Being she had nothing to judge me on, she said she'll pass, and yeah, I shot her an insult. I didn't give a f**k about her, she was past 50, sent me the first message, and wasn't that attractive. I was about business (You're getting f**ked and chucked), she was about social media attention seeking.

F**k that!

AttackFormation likes this.