Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

social circle

sbgm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello! I am living in a small town where everybody knows everybody. When I was like 13-14 i was a real geek. When a girl approached me, I thought she was hitting on me, but now I realize that she only was checking me out (maybe tried to make friends with me. Also, I was very egoistic and immature. I know nothing about the social life. So i had no social circle or whatever.

In the age of 15, I saw this stunning looking girl in my sports team (swimming). I realized that it was impossible for me to aproach her or whatever. So I googled and found Sosuave. I read some of the articles and that gave me the bravery to meet, talk and approach girls. So now, I am 16 and have started a new life and in a new school (i think it's like senior high chool in US, we have a very different school system here in Sweden.) I am more comfortable with myself in social situations and I've become a "medium Don Juan" that can handle the most of the social situations.

So now - I tried to ask some girls out, but they rejected me, and i didn't dare to proceed the relationship so I just gave it up. I said to one of the girls "Let's just be friends, it became so weird...". the two girls knew each other and have probably talked about how a coward I am or something behind my back.

Then there is that guy that made himself popular when I was 14. He was my friend. I have gone to three partys in all my life. On the third party I had to get alcohol (legal over 20 years of age here). My friend told me he could fix it. He sold me a bottle of white wine (but the thing that I didn't noticed was that the wine was 50% water and 50% wine). On the images of the party and on the internet - he writes sh!t about me and making fun of me. like "My water-wine did him good" and the replys "HAHaha xD Your so evil" From an other friend, the girl I was hitting on.

So I get this guy that making fun of me, talking sh!t about me and those girls calling me a coward or "strange person" (don't know the word).. I have no big social circle and noone invites me to partys. So here is my question. What am I going to do? I need a greater social circle to be known as the person I am and not be known trhough my "old friend". I need it to to meet girls. So, how do I get this social circle that I need? Proffesional help is needed, if you wonder anything more about me, reply to this post.

Thx
sbgm

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
sbgm said:
Hello! I am living in a small town where everybody knows everybody. When I was like 13-14 i was a real geek. When a girl approached me, I thought she was hitting on me, but now I realize that she only was checking me out (maybe tried to make friends with me. Also, I was very egoistic and immature. I know nothing about the social life. So i had no social circle or whatever.

In the age of 15, I saw this stunning looking girl in my sports team (swimming). I realized that it was impossible for me to aproach her or whatever. So I googled and found Sosuave. I read some of the articles and that gave me the bravery to meet, talk and approach girls. So now, I am 16 and have started a new life and in a new school (i think it's like senior high chool in US, we have a very different school system here in Sweden.) I am more comfortable with myself in social situations and I've become a "medium Don Juan" that can handle the most of the social situations.

So now - I tried to ask some girls out, but they rejected me, and i didn't dare to proceed the relationship so I just gave it up. I said to one of the girls "Let's just be friends, it became so weird...". the two girls knew each other and have probably talked about how a coward I am or something behind my back.

Then there is that guy that made himself popular when I was 14. He was my friend. I have gone to three partys in all my life. On the third party I had to get alcohol (legal over 20 years of age here). My friend told me he could fix it. He sold me a bottle of white wine (but the thing that I didn't noticed was that the wine was 50% water and 50% wine). On the images of the party and on the internet - he writes sh!t about me and making fun of me. like "My water-wine did him good" and the replys "HAHaha xD Your so evil" From an other friend, the girl I was hitting on.

So I get this guy that making fun of me, talking sh!t about me and those girls calling me a coward or "strange person" (don't know the word).. I have no big social circle and noone invites me to partys. So here is my question. What am I going to do? I need a greater social circle to be known as the person I am and not be known trhough my "old friend". I need it to to meet girls. So, how do I get this social circle that I need? Proffesional help is needed, if you wonder anything more about me, reply to this post.

Thx
sbgm

man, if the first girl was checkin u out, that means she liked u. but anyway, to get a social circl u need to jus got out and live. make friends and such. try to not be egotistical, but jus confident. got get involved in school, join clubs, play sports, talk more, these will all get u friends. it worked for me, so i recemend it to u.
as for girls be confident and gain experience. read some threads on here, but be carful cuz some r BS, but others r actual geniune info. tru game comes not from threads, but from experience. u only get tru game if i get off ur butt and learn actively how to talk to girls. now go get em dude.:yes:

sbgm

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanx man