Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

so what's the deal with Last Man Standing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DEVAN- I don't have a beef with you, and I don't know why your trying to flame me on this forum. I pm you because you said you were 10X better looking than me. And talked shvt to me. I never provoked you in anyway. You started a ridiculous thread a while back. (WHICH IS NOT EVEN ON HERE ANYMORE> I WONDER WHY.) I simply said you had oneitis. Don't be upset because I was being honest with you.

DJF or JOHN= You stated that you are more successful with me in business and in life, and with the girls. I HIGHLY DOUBT THIS So I put you on the spot. I am honest with people. I even gave you points on of your posts. LOOK AT YOUR USER CP.

LMS- LIsten I aint going to waste my time with you. You sound like the biggest loser in the world. Posting one liners and jokes on this forum.

Like I said I can be ****y at times that is my personality. But I always speak from the heart. I wish everyone success with life, and woman. And that includes you LMS.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing, aka PuertoRican Lover is neither a joke or a loser. He's a hardcore DJ.

He is trying to turn the deeply AFC lads into firm minded DJ's. If his advice is harsh or bitter, it's because he's trying to break through the "Mr. Sensitive NiceGuy" shield that surrounds many lost young men. You should listen to him. He may be jaded, but he's earned the right to be so. He's 44, he's been there. done that, wrote the book, went on tour, sold t-shirts, and his interactive CD-Rom is coming out next week.

Listen to your elders, you might learn something.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interactive CD roms are a thing of the past, now with Blue-ray.... err never mind.. LMS aka PRL has been around and has experience backing up his messages. Experience is something you cant buy in a book but you can gain from learning from it and how to adapt it to yours. Now someone close this ridiculous thread.

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
Look Young...Oh My Goodness

:yawn: Okay Look Young, what do you want to tell me? Make it quick, I got a business to run in the morning......

"Listen guys draw your own conclusions. I am not going to get into a flame war with these two faggots."

Are you referring to me as a faggot? Dude you were the one who wanted my picture and my phone number....what did you forget?

Hurry up, what else,

"JOHN you stated that you are more successful than me in business and in life, and with the girls. I HIGHLY DOUBT THIS."

Dude don't doubt it lol. I mean quite honestly, a fact is a fact, wasn't that what you said in the other post? Or maybe that was somebody else, but trust me pal, I got you beat buddy. I bet $1,000 to anybody on this forum you know nothing about how to LEGALLY only pay 6% in taxes a year, making over $400,000 a year. Do you? That's what I thought.

And as far as the women goes, lol, again....I have a cycle of 13 right now, and they are all successful in business, they are young, sexy, and beautiful on the inside and out. They "CATER TO ME," like Destiny's Child sings. So while your women are giving you the Anti-Slvt Defenses, understand I am getting my dyck svcked by a quality chick.

But ummm...LookYoung, what else do you want to say?

"LMS IS JUST HERE TO DISRUPT THIS FORUM."

Oh so now you're talking about my boy?

"People that have game will recognize others that have it. EVERYONE PLEASE LOOK UP LMS THREADS AND POSTS AND YOU TELL ME HOW MUCH HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT. HE DOESN'T SPEAK FROM THE HEART."

What? So YOU ARE talking about my boy?

"LOOK UP MY POSTS AND THREADS I SPEAK FROM THE HEART."

Okay well LookYoung, let's take a look at your posts.

Hmmm...How about.....hey I got one! What about your Anti-Slvt Defense Post!

You say,

"IF A GIRL WANTS TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU SHE WILL NOT PUT UP Anti-Slvt Defense, A girl knows before she sees you that night if she is open to having sex with you.'

Oh really? So it's set in stone, hahaha. What if I get drunk and start acting like a goofy idiot? What if I lose my sexual and seductiveness? So a girl already knows if she wants to fvck me or not huh? Lol, you sound like an idiot. I've fvcked more girls "on the fly" then anything. When I say, "the fly" I mean she at first didn't want to fvck me, until she had no other choice because my "flow" pulled her in.

But continue with your "sermon" LookYoung....

"The real ASD is when a girl will wait 3 or 4 or 5 dates before fvcking you. When you are with a girl and groping her, fingering her, sucking on tits, and she doesn't fvck you. IT iS BEcause she is not open to having sex with you that night."

This is your advice? :crackup: :D

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
So wait a minute...lol. LookYoung, you actually finger a chick, you svck her tits, you grope her azz...and you still dont' fvck her! Lol, what the hell dude! Apparently you need to up your sexual/seductive state, why you spend so much time talking shyt in my threads and private messaging me your azzcrack, why don't you actually spend time reading what I say?

Come on LookYoung, wrap this up....

"In my d1ck tease thread I had a girl that was supposedly using ASD on me. It wasn't ASD, she just didn't want to fvck me that particular night. If she wanted to fvck me there would be no ASD....."

No, dude you just svck. There's no fvcking way I would ever feel a chick up and not fvck her. Your sexual state is off, you need to work on that...but continue, I won't interrupt you again....

"Think back of all the girls you guys fvcked. Did they pull ASD on you for the first night you ended up fvcking them. Probably not?????????? Girls Know exactly when they are ready to fvck a guy they are open to it.

You will not fvck a girl 98% of the time when she is using ASD against you. "

DUDE WHAT KIND OF FVCKING SHYT IS THIS??? Fvck it....LookYoung, tell me why won't a chick fvck me when she's using ASD?

"Well Number 1, Girls do this because when you try to fvck them it gives them a sense of power and makes them feel wanted even though they know they will not fvck you.

2. GUYS THE most important thing when you have a girl halfway naked and she doesn't want to ****, this is a SH1T TEST. It is not ASD. She wants to see if you get frustrated, how you run your game..
She gets a kick out of this."

LOL, okay Mr. Look Young...well, what could I possibly do to get around this?

"Well, the Best thing to do when you encounter this is....

1. Place her hand on your ****. There is a descent chance that she will give you a BJ or a hand job. The reason why girls give guy Handjobs and BJ's first without fvcking them is because they don't want to fvck the guy, but at the same time they respect you and don't want to upset you. They don't want you to stop talking to them.

So they will do the next best thing which is BJ or hand job...... Always try the place on your hand cvck trick. This has a pretty good success rate from my real life experiences."

god damn, god damn....thank goodness I'm not drunk right now.

Dude WTF? You could have saved those 10 minutes you took to write that shyt.

First off, you're too "theory based." Tooooooo theory based. You need to eliminate all these god damn theories and just let go and live.

Second thing, I keep telling you guys this, all a woman wants is a good fvck. You sell it first, then you deliver it. Change your attitude to that of a very sexual and seductive nature....your vibe, body movement, will all be naturally sexual. You will lick your lips naturally, you'll find yourself grabbing your balls...and this makes the chick horny.

Now all you do is isolate...I like to start with foreplay first, I enjoy the foreplay more than the sex more times. I control the entire alteraction, not by dominating, but because I'm the one with all the sexual power.

And all the power comes from my mindset and attitude.

This is something that is NOT TAUGHT, it's something that comes from a man's soul. That's why I tell you guys to dump the tips and tricks and just develop yourself.....love yourself.....let your soul come through, and you will naturally develop a sexual and seductive side, and you wont' have all these problems.

Look Young, lol, I'm going to bed.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonDan said:
Most people wouldnt consider Skip2mylou a DJ, he doesnt follow the rules up the ass, but he does get the most pvssy out of everyone on the forumns!!

*He claims to get more ***** than anyone on the forum. I could rejoin the forum as HotSauce271 or WiltChamberlain 172 and tell you I've banged 897 chicks (542 through myspace) and nobody would know the difference. Just because skip says he's knocked up all these chicks...doesn't mean he actually has.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm said:
Interactive CD roms are a thing of the past, now with Blue-ray.... err never mind.. LMS aka PRL has been around and has experience backing up his messages. Experience is something you cant buy in a book but you can gain from learning from it and how to adapt it to yours. Now someone close this ridiculous thread.

Charm YOU ARE 100% right EXPERIENCE. That is the key. But just because someone has been on this forum for 10 years doesn't mean they are more experienced than someone who has just joined. Your right nothing is like experience. Experience is the key

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJF or John- This debate could go on the internet forever. I am done with this BS. This is not what sosuave is all about. We are here to help one another and not flame each other. My thread is what you call REAL LIFE. Fvck the theories and all that other shvit.

You say your fvcking 13 girls right now, and you make over $400,000 a year. I will tell you what buddy lets forget about the theories, and all this talk. TALK IS CHEAP. Since your such a rich man, come down to CHICAGO and we will hit a few nightclubs. Then we will see wtf your about. I know what your answer is going to be????????????????? I don't have to prove myself blablabalbal. If your man enough which I doubt you are to come down. I will provide bottle service and show you around.

I am willing to bet I will trump you.

Your all talk just like these kungfu guys that say hey I can kill you with a tiger claw, but wouldn't fight you if you biatch slapped them.

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
LookYoung You're A Joke

Look Young you're an idiot, wtf do you want now?

"This debate could go on the internet forever. I am done with this BS. This is not what sosuave is all about. We are here to help one another and not flame each other."

Great than it's over. (DJF goes to grab a beer, but wait...LookYoung is still talking?)

"You say your fvcking 13 girls right now, and you make over $400,000 a year. I will tell you what buddy lets forget about the theories, and all this talk. TALK IS CHEAP."

(DJF puts the beer back, turns to LookYoung) Damn dude, I thought you said it was over? Hold on...what's this you're saying?

"Since your such a rich man, come down to CHICAGO and we will hit a few nightclubs. Then we will see wtf your about."

Lol, who's "we," who is the "we" that needs to see wtf I'm all about? Either your chicks are giving you too much Anti-Slvt Defenses, or you just need a life buddy. Why are you so obsessed with me? First you want my phone number and picture, now you want me to come to CHICAGO for you can "see what I'm about." Dude you are a nut case.....what hold on, what else are you saying,

"I know what your answer is going to be?????????????????"

Why all the question marks? Continue....

"I don't have to prove myself blablabalbal. If your man enough which I doubt you are to come down. I will provide bottle service and show you around.
I am willing to bet I will trump you."

Lol, dude, you spend all your time with chicks that you don't fvck. You go on dates with chicks you havent' fvcked, you spend time and time again, with chicks you only feel and touch and never fvck, you admitted to it.

You want to challenge me? Lol, dude get the hell outta here. Instead of being on my dyck so much, you need to worry about why the hell you're so miserable. Get some coaching, leave this site. If you think for one minute that I really am going to come to CHICAGO and "hang with YOU" :crackup: you got to be seriously kidding me! Lol, hell I'll be "rejected" by every chick before I walk in the club door just by being seen with your azz! :crackup:

Hold on, he's still talking,

"Your all talk just like these kungfu guys that say hey I can kill you with a tiger claw, but wouldn't fight you if you biatch slapped them."

I'm all talk? First off, I made a post to help the couple guys on this forum who listen. You came in MY thread talking shyt, so you expect me not to respond? You said you make more money than me, yet I bet you don't even understand the MANAGEMENT of money. I asked you about the taxes question earlier, you totally avoided it. You said you got more chicks than I do, I know for a fact WHAT I HAVE...you came out and said that you're having problems with chicks and their Anti-Slvt Defenses. That tells me right there, your relationship life is rocky. My financial and romantic life is peaceful.

You are the one with no peace. Why do you feel you need to prove yourself to me? Lol, you're going to "trump me," dude you can't even trump yourself! Your chicks are walking all over you! Why don't you try "trumping" yourself and the chicks in your life before you try "trumping" me.

But to answer your question, no, I'm not coming to Chicago because I don't want to be seen anywhere near you. Now, lol, if my buddy PRL would invite me out for a "Duel" I'd gladly accept! :up:

Lol, and btw, dude I'm in Chicago every other Saturday because a close chick of mine stays there, and I got a couple side fvcks in Chicago. Chicago's got some good azz pvssy over there. Lol, so I'm already "trumping" you. You need to worry about fixing yourself, instead of getting more embarrassed.

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
Lol and damn LookYoung I didn't know you were 30!

You type and act like a 17 year old, seriously I thought you were 17. Hell dude your damn near 10 years older than me!

This even makes it worse dude, when the fvck are you going to grow up? When you turn 40?

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL this guys mouth is much bigger than his game. All talk no action. No need to further discuss the topic. WERE DONE. Sorry guys for contributing to what sosuave is not supposed to be.

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
Oh look, now Lookyoung, is speaking to the "guys" of sosuave, let's listen in:

"Sorry guys for contributing to what sosuave is not supposed to be. No need to further discuss the topic. WERE DONE."

Okay well, then it's over. (DJF sits on the coach, and turns on the Pistons game, but wait, LookYoung is still chatting....)

"LOL this guys mouth is much bigger than his game. All talk no action."

(DJF now has to get back up, turn off the game, and once again go and listen to LookYoung, who supposedly wants it to stop, yet he keeps talking?)

LookYoung I want you to do this.

Stop analyzing me, stop trying to figure me out, you can't and you won't.

If you really want to know what this site is supposed to be about, originally it was seduction tips, then it transformed to a site where a man could come and embrace his inner self and allow that man to come alive.

This site now is full of childish posts, useless threads, and stupid questions. Any reasonable poster that passes through here has to be flamed to hell. Pook, Anti-Dump, PRL (welcome back), and the list continues.

Pretty soon that great poster leaves, because he gets tired of the childish shyt, or he stops in but doesn't post. I would love to see another Pook post, a PRL post....but because of this fvcked up environment I can't be blessed with that.

And LookYoung you are a prime example of not what this site needs, but what this site's main problem is.

1. You are stuck on theories and tips. Instead of focusing on inner game and building geniune confidence and strength, you'll rather "play a game" "use routine strategies" and "be tied to theory."

2. You are 30 years old, with a 16 year old's experience.

3. You have no peace. You are miserable on the inside, yet you seem to not want to admit that. Maybe if you do, posters like me and PRL can assist you.

Majority of the posters here are stuck on theories, they have no experience, and they hate themselves, they have no peace within. If you guys would lose the theories, love yourself for who you are, build natural confidence and a sexual flow, you'll soon gain the experience to teach guys YOUR OWN theories and tips.

YOU'LL be your OWN unique, developed PUA. Unlike any other PUA.

But majority of you guys don't want to do this. You choose to remain miserable on the inside, and slap on a technique and think you can "fake it" until you make it. That's like a man who hasn't bathe putting on cologne, it just makes the SMELL worse.

And LookYoung you stink my friend. You're not fooling me or anybody. Even the words you say, like, "He is all talk and no action," "Come prove yourself to me," "Show me a picture," all of those statements LookYoung are things an insecure person would say. What you are really doing is thinking outloud about yourself.

Thinking about how you are really just making up these threads saying you could get women but you know damn well you are struggling with women.

Making up statements saying you have a lot of money, yet you know nothing about Money Management. Any person making over 6 figures a year knows the importance of slashing taxes and the different entities needed to be able to do that. You know nothing about that.

Making up these threads saying you can "out do" somebody in "gaming" yet you really know on the inside LookYoung that you don't really have women in your life that care about you.

LookYoung, when a man achieves success in an area of life, he's peaceful and laid back. Notice me, notice my demeanor. I make a post, people reply, I make another post. I'm not angry, I'm not upset, I don't feel the need to prove anything to anybody or nothing.

You know why? It's because I'm peaceful. When you have peace, the threats of war don't bother you.

So, maybe you should re-read some of my posts I've made here? And hey, respect PRL dude. PRL is a great guy, if there's something about his posts you don't understand, question him about it. He'll explain it to you.

And hey, if you want to think I'm a Chickenshyt for not doing your "Challenge" feel free to think whatever you like, you have that option.

But as I said, lol, I'm always in Chicago and I really don't "know you" and I don't just meet up with some group of people from "the internet" that I don't know and never seen before. Plus, as I said, I have nothing to prove to you.

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing's / PRL's posts are always the same:

- "Don't have sex with women" or,
- "All girls are hors."

And beyond that, you can just feel in most of his posts that there is very deep emotions of disgust surrounding those words.

I can't make up my mind if LMS has some deep psychological problem regarding sex with women or if he is just gay.

Sure, sometimes it is appropriate to call out a bad girl and call her a hor. Sometimes you can have a little fun with it too.

But does a person have to do it multiple times on every thread over many YEARS.

Is sex with women that bad? I tend to enjoy it. If the chick turns out later to be a hor, big f'kin' deal. Move on and find/have sex with another girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.