Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So ugly Harvey Weinstein is a creep to be shamed but

Evaus

Banned
Reaction score
Would these same women be coming out in droves if Harvey was one of the celebrity hunks? Of course not as no one would believe they wanted nothing to do with a Hollywood hunk.

Even their own female kind would be thinking: I'd sleep with him! These accusers are full of it!

Looks matter.

It's easy to wag fingers at the ugly guy. How many hot celebrity men get vilified for doing the same? Oh i forgot. Then it's considered consent and glorified.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would these same women be coming out in droves if Harvey was one of the celebrity hunks? Of course not as no one would believe they wanted nothing to do with a Hollywood hunk.
Interesting point. You don't see women complaining about male sex symbol types like this. Maybe it's just because those guys don't need to engage in these behaviors though.

Look at Bill Cosby. Supposedly he was drugging these women for years, and yet for years no one complained about it. Then when these guys get older and lose some of their influence, they come out of the woodwork.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then when these guys get older and lose some of their influence, they come out of the woodwork.
Is it though? Kobe Bryant and the Lakers won their 3rd NBA championship in a row in 2002. Mike Tyson was heavyweight champ, when he was accused. Tupac Shakur was just blowing up when he was accused. Ben Affleck is still a leading male in alot of movies these days.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hollywood is a fcking sordid hole of disrepute. Weinstein, for whatever he's done or not done, is just a scapegoat. What you won't see mentioned anywhere in the press is the video of Demi Moore kissing a 12 year old boy with tongues on youtube. They're all as bad as each other; well, actually, some are worse than others.

A

AJ84

Hollywood is a fcking sordid hole of disrepute. Weinstein, for whatever he's done or not done, is just a scapegoat. What you won't see mentioned anywhere in the press is the video of Demi Moore kissing a 12 year old boy with tongues on youtube. They're all as bad as each other; well, actually, some are worse than others.
The entertainment industry operates under a different moral code than other employment industries, namely no moral code. In our world he would of been fired a long time ago. This is why everyone is so shocked because we're looking at it from a mainstream moral code, but this crap is par for the course in Hollywood.

This guy's a creep, but he works in an industry where being a creep is ok. Part of that is because most actresses make it ok by not doing anything about it and continuing to be in his movies. That's what gets me personally, the fact that many of these women decided not to say anything as it would impede their chances of making it in Hollywood, and the ones who did are now saying that it did affect their careers, so what message does that send to up and coming actresses? This, paired with the low to no moral code of that industry, enables and basically fosters that kind of behaviour.

And he's likely not the only one who did this, it just caught up with him. Also his brother apparently wanted him out as did other executives so he didn't have the protection he had before. I think a big part of this was him being thrown over the boat by his brother and his fall from grace allowed everyone else to feel safe enough to come out and speak against him. The same people who were willing to party with him and be in his movies.

And I bet there are powerful females and powerful gay men who do the same to up and coming actors.

I don't think his downfall will stop this from happening, celebs seem to be willing to do almost anything to be famous.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
par for the course in Hollywood.
I think it's pretty much the dramatic arts, in general.

My ex-gf has trained in acting and directing. A lot of the dudes I've seen orbiting around her and her friends are real creeps. Like, there's just something about some of them, when they're leering over all the girls. There's a real air of sexual desperation about some of them.

And I bet there are powerful females and powerful gay men who do the same to up and coming actors.
This is the thing that gets me about this story in particular, how yet again, men are being made out to be the perverted monsters and women yet again are the innocent victims. Fck, I've been harassed by women since I was 12 years old. Now yesterday you see this pathetic hashtag "me too". Even last Friday, I met my date in a gay bar (inadvertently), and was both physically and verbally accosted, because "that's just what they do".

But of course retarded thickos in society lap up the media without question. Really gets my back up.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just cant believe these rich and famous people are still sexually bottom feeding. I'd imagine that by the time i'm at that point of being well off i'd have women more than willing to screw me and keep screwing me.

Theres another thread here all about lying about your status and it's not about the bank roll at all, you just have to properly represent yourself is all. Best foot forward.

A

AJ84

I think it's pretty much the dramatic arts, in general.

My ex-gf has trained in acting and directing. A lot of the dudes I've seen orbiting around her and her friends are real creeps. Like, there's just something about some of them, when they're leering over all the girls. There's a real air of sexual desperation about some of them.

This is the thing that gets me about this story in particular, how yet again, men are being made out to be the perverted monsters and women yet again are the innocent victims. Fck, I've been harassed by women since I was 12 years old. Now yesterday you see this pathetic hashtag "me too". Even last Friday, I met my date in a gay bar (inadvertently), and was both physically and verbally accosted, because "that's just what they do".

But of course retarded thickos in society lap up the media without question. Really gets my back up.
I work on a mental health team that sees clients in the community and we have nurses who go out to give them medication.

One client, a female, refused to let our nurse in to give her her meds and one of the team members suggested that our male nurse go in because the client thinks he has a nice butt. People laughed but I after the meeting I pulled her aside and asked her how she would feel if a team member suggested she go see a male client because the male client likes her butt. She felt bad after and apologized to him. But f**k did it really have to take me pointing out her hypocrisy for her to understand??

No one likes unwanted sexual attention and when we laugh off men's unwanted sexual attention it sends the message that it shouldn't affect them in the same way, or affect them at all. That message gets trickled down to young boys. That's what's scary.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres another thread here all about lying about your status and it's not about the bank roll at all, you just have to properly represent yourself is all.
It's true. I don't have a particularly high status profession, maybe upper-middling and had to study quite hard for it, and have potential to earn a lot if I worked for myself. It's amusing to see how some women light up as soon as you tell them. With others you can almost hear the cash registers going off in their minds :lol:

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But f**k did it really have to take me pointing out her hypocrisy for her to understand??
Well yeah. Men are just supposed to love it, no matter what. Sorry, but I don't like people I don't fancy being inappropriate with me anymore than women do.

Some women have absolutely no shame when they're flirting; once at a Christmas party, a drunk colleague literally tried to straddle me in front of everyone. Of course it was just laughed off, but of course the story would have been very different had the sexes been reversed. Should have gone to HR.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Harvey is probably a scumbag, but I'm not so sure these women were forced and raped. Those actresses were probably queuing up at the door of his hotel room fighting over who could be the first one to fvck him for a leading role, fame and stardom.

But then again I wasnt there.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm so sick and tired of this. The same thing happened to Cosby. One women makes accusations and all of a sudden a bunch of women come out of the woodwork. They are bashing him on tv and treating him like he is some convicted criminal. What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty in the court of law? Once again, women are playing the victim card.

That_dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well yeah. Men are just supposed to love it, no matter what. Sorry, but I don't like people I don't fancy being inappropriate with me anymore than women do.

Some women have absolutely no shame when they're flirting; once at a Christmas party, a drunk colleague literally tried to straddle me in front of everyone. Of course it was just laughed off, but of course the story would have been very different had the sexes been reversed. Should have gone to HR.

Yea some of these *****$s don't know how to behave. There are definitely some creepy hos out there too :cool:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An economist would look at the situation as a case of very dynamic demand. An unknown starlet commands virtually zero demand, but an actress who has done a decent job in a good movie has much more demand. Thus, it would be in the starlet's foremost interest to try and effect getting in that first good movie in any way she can. Powerful men like Weinstein know this and hence can place a high price for delivering this. Now that said, it would seem that rather than come out and obviously state that sexing him would make getting a movie roll more likely, he could simply say that there are a lot of beautiful young women that really, really want that role; I am sure that quite a few women would take the hint and throw themselves at him in a very non-nebulous manner.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One client, a female, refused to let our nurse in to give her her meds and one of the team members suggested that our male nurse go in because the client thinks he has a nice butt. People laughed but I after the meeting I pulled her aside and asked her how she would feel if a team member suggested she go see a male client because the male client likes her butt. She felt bad after and apologized to him. But f**k did it really have to take me pointing out her hypocrisy for her to understand??
to be fair, male or female I think anyone who would get offended over something that minor is a crybaby, but in a more serious situation I do see your point and absolutely agree

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's an attractiveness thing, not a gender thing.

in horrible bosses jennifer aniston sexually harasses a guy but since it's jennifer aniston, nobody in real life thinks that it's horrible, it's just really funny

in fifty shades of gray, most people agree that if christian gray wasn't a tall, young, attractive, muscular billionaire, it would be a criminal minds episode.

ergo the problem with harvey is that he's a gross old man, not that he's sexually harassing anyone. if he was like 35 with a six pack, in addition to his money, job and fame, all of those women would've thrown themselves at him

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it's funny how many said he groped their breasts or exposed himself. If a guy like that was giving away a leading lady role I think he'd want a bit more than that. So they are mee tooling to a point that won't damage their reputations. They don't want to admit that they happily let grubby little Harvey bust a nut in their ass to get that juicy role.

Reactions: Von