Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So It's All About the Genes, Huh?

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure most of you fellow guys who lift weights on this board must have noticed the sudden attention you start getting from lots of women-regardless of their age-when you start developing muscle and getting buff. For me personally, it's such a change from my skinny days. One thing I'm trying to get better at doing is making eye contact with most women who walk past me to see if I can get any sort of vibe, regardless of whether or not I feel attracted to them. I'm usually a very focused kind of guy and when I walk, I often tend to look straight and seldom sideways-left and right-especially when I am in a hurry.

So yesterday at one of the local malls here in Philly, I made sure to make direct eye contact with almost any woman who walked past me. I deliberately went into stores with some female customer service representatives at the front desks and pretended to look around just to see their reactions. In each instance, the reactions from most of the women was amazing. They looked at my chest, arms, etc. They walked up toward me smiling very broadly, asking if I needed help with anything. It just seems to me that for some reason these days, a lot of women seem to be a whole lot nicer to me when I approach then in customer service situations than was the case during my skinny days. I even went to a restaurant to ask if there was someone I could talk to about getting a summer job and the waitress just looked at me as if she was hypnotized. Of course, she was unbelievably "nice." I noticed her looking at me even before I went in.

I agree 100% with those of you who explained a while back on here that it appears as if a lot of these women, when they see a guy with a flat stomach, huge biceps and triceps and a big chest, begin to probably think in their subconscious mind about whether he might be have good genes to procreate with in order to pass on to his offspring. Just yesterday again, while waiting for the train, this one lady using a pay phone began walking around me in circles at one point. I knew it won't take long before she said something to me. And she did. She asked me if I could watch her traveling bags while she headed to the ladies room. Then when she came back, she asked if she could borrow my cell phone to make a call. I let her do it but told her to be very brief because I don't have daytime minutes and get charged for calls made during the day. When I finally left that area, I noticed her still staring at me as I walked. It really feels like an animal kingdom, when you start to observe how the game in this country works, depsite how superficial it is.

I think I read an article on the internet yesterday which said that today's muscular men/buff guys are in some sense, if it were an animal kingdom, like the male peacocks whose beautiful tails were perceived as a manifestation of masculinity. It's quite amazing.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well said, Johhny.:up:

I see too much of the "Inflated Muscle" syndrome on new lifters and they don't realize how stupid they actualy look. Man, it's embarassing. But they're so self deluded that they don't care how embarassing and juvenile they really look.
I know this one guy who is skinny, but has had some pretty good development. And all of a sudden the guy is wearing super tight T shirts, flaring out his arms, having an excessive "shoulders back" posture, looking down at everybody.
And he's really just this skinny little guy.
Little man trying to "look Alpha".
Christ!!!

P.S. Frank, props for getting to the gym, but be wary of falling into the category above. I'm pretty sure you're mature enough not to Self Worship.
No one should confuse healthy confidence, and healthy Self Esteem with "SELF WORSHIP."
I also do realize that perhaps you weren't used to the attention, so that's why you're so in awe of it. Just don't let it get out of hand with the "Self Awe".
I am happy when people feel good about themselves. They worked out, improved their appearance. Increadsed their attractiveness. Now those can enjoy the fruits of their labor. Nothing wrong with that.

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Just to make it clear guys, I'm not boasting about anything at all. I was raised by my parents and my culture to be humble and polite, and those traits are very important to me and I still maintain them. My post was nothing more than a personal observation. Everyone who has met me in person tells me they think I'm very down to earth. However, while I remain humble, I also realize that there are a good number of rude and condescending people here in the U.S. who perceive being polite and humble to be a weakness. Hence, I strike a balance between that humility and having an edge at the same time, so that no one thinks they can try to take me for a fool. I've noticed that sort of behavior for the most part with a lot of young American women and I have no tolerance for that at all.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chics like guys who are fit and have muscles for one reason.... OTHER chics like them. yes, the muscles are actractive, but what makes them REALLY attractive is that other women find them attractive. simple supply and demand.

if most guys were ripped then it would be something else that drove women crazy - like your profession or car you drive or ability to play the guitar or something.

hollywood has made looks the new social status symbol.

sure looks have always mattered, but never as much as they do today. its crazy!!!

what's considered 'hot' today isn't even natural! people are getting surgeries, taking growth hormone, etc.

craziness.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
- like your profession or car you drive or ability to play the guitar or something.

Oh, money and prowess still work just fine :)

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
Oh, money and prowess still work just fine :)
sure, but a chic will always go for the ripped fit guy over the chubby rich guy (unless one has serious game and the other doesnt)

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woman like men who are fit period. Woman by nature are submissive. A woman likes to feel protected and feminine and that is how a muscular man makes her feel.

If you notice Woman 95% of the time prefer a guy that is taller than her. Woman want you to be stronger than them. They want a man. A Muscular guy is seen as more alpha and stronger to them.

When woman fantasize about sex they dream of getting raped by multiple men and Getting fvcked hard. Rough passionate sex. They don't want a guy that is gentle.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
When woman fantasize about sex they dream of getting raped by multiple men and Getting fvcked hard. Rough passionate sex. They don't want a guy that is gentle.

hahahaha. are you serious?

is there any research to back this up?

IF this were true it would definitely be a new insight in my understanding of women.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
Yeah I think Andrea Dworkin wrote some books about that...

:cheer:

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
hahahaha. are you serious?

is there any research to back this up?

IF this were true it would definitely be a new insight in my understanding of women.
It has been shown time and time again that women's number one sexual fantasy is rape. Google it and I'm sure the stats are there. Of course that doesn't mean they want to be raped in real life, just in their safe fantasies, by a man they find attractive. Women want a good hard animal fuck, not a gentle 'love-making' session.

OP - yeah, confidence and good posture sure are attractive qualities aren't they? Now walk around with the same muscles but looking sheepish and nervous and see how the female interest levels differ.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=127880

1. Ooh, my virgin ears
Although saying "rape fantasy" sounds somewhat unthinkable, that's exactly what most women call it. They want to play the innocent, naïve, unknowing little girl who gets taken advantage of by the devious, predator-like man.

Forcibly pushing her against the wall and "pinning my arms above my head with one hand while the other hand has made its way under my skirt and is fondling my vagina," received nods of approval by all the women in the room. Andrea went even further expecting the man to "rip off my clothes, force open my legs, penetrate me, and concurrently smear my lipstick all over my face with his forceful kiss." Hmmm, interesting.