Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So i met this girl online...

nikafc

Don Juan
Reaction score
We met on a discord I reacted to one of her posts and she contacted me. I was messaging and she was reactive really well and fast. Then the following days i contacted her she contacted me but one day things just got cold and she stopped contacting me and i Can see she is talking to other people but not contacting me anymore. I feel quite bad and i wonder if i should next her as it sounds like she is my oneitis but i don't really want to. So im stuck i feel bad if i don't contact her and i feel bad i contact her. Don't know what to do i just wanna feel better and stop checking if this girl is online all the time

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I was messaging and she was reactive really well and fast. Then the following days i contacted her she contacted me but one day things just got cold and she stopped contacting me
Sometimes you have to strike while the iron is hot. Maybe you took too long to ask her out on a date and she lost interest or a better option came along.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe try someplace online dedicated to dating and not gaming OP. Discord ain't it.

"Ya, I was talking to this girl on reddit halfway across the country and it didn't work out. I wonder why?"

nikafc

Don Juan
Reaction score
aint nobodoy got time for that anymore im not 20

nikafc

Don Juan
Reaction score
So after not messaging her for a few days I went fishing withy brother and send her some photos of the scenery around. It seemed to work as the next day she messaged me and wanted to play a bit we did. But then she turned cold after again and didn't hear back. I messaged her tonight and she just messaged me goodnight I'm going to bed!! Which seemed very very cold. Where I'm going wrong or she is just one of these girls who likes attention and when she gets it from you she loses interest too fast?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
And? What were you expecting to happen with her living in a different country?

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
We met on a discord I reacted to one of her posts and she contacted me. I was messaging and she was reactive really well and fast. Then the following days i contacted her she contacted me but one day things just got cold and she stopped contacting me and i Can see she is talking to other people but not contacting me anymore. I feel quite bad and i wonder if i should next her as it sounds like she is my oneitis but i don't really want to. So im stuck i feel bad if i don't contact her and i feel bad i contact her. Don't know what to do i just wanna feel better and stop checking if this girl is online all the time
The next step is to move on.
i just wanna be online friends
So you knew what you wanted. Implicit in that is the impermanence of such a distant "friendship".

What the heck do you want out of this?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The next step is to move on.

So you knew what you wanted. Implicit in that is the impermanence of such a distant "friendship".

What the heck do you want out of this?
What he wants is to waste his time with a "fake relationship" in his own mind.

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are acting like a little insecure virgin boy.

Considering your post i believe the following:
  1. You did not get the point straight away (date)
  2. Too much chit-chatting she got bored.
  3. She found another guy she is dating.
Stop feeling bad for a women you don't know and you never met in person.

Start to focus on your life, purpose and mission.

You are wasting your precious time posting here for this chick. Nothing has evolved or created for your to feel bad.

Pickup your b@llz and your ego and move on.