Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Single malt fans: Single malts over women

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Good day single malt fans.

We all know that some things (many) are better than woman and those of you who who have been blanked by your missus but kept steady on your feet by the fact that you had a steady collection of single malts in your front room cabinet know exactly what I'm talking about.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has experienced "jealousy" from a woman over his single malt collection. Crazy fvcking biatches.

This thread is a break from those tiresome biatches and a walk into the world of manly single malts where we can discuss our favorite tiples and explore are tasting experiences.

Blog your tasting experience and give your notes!!

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Glenfarclas 12 year: highland single malt

Speyside single malt with a gorgeous sherry character. Note: Whisky is subjective, but my own personal introduction was the macallan 12 year old and I was blown away by the sherry element. A whisky matured in sherry casks, I'd tasted nothing like this (I'd tasted blends).

Glenfarclas steps up sherried casks but with added ABV of 43% (note: try the macallan beside this and you'll see it's missing from the macallan.....more abv and the macallan would be killing.

All of the distills are direct fire, chill filtered whisky. Really fvcking tasty.

Private owned distillery which means that this is a reasonably priced 12 year compared to the price of other 12 years.

Price quality: this is purchased under 40 bones at 1 liter.

Liquorish, a little toffyish with a little nutmeg. Raison, rich dried fruit. Some menthol. This is fvcking lovely.

I'd recommend. I want a second glass. Nicely full bodied without being overbearing.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I observe unbelieavable collection of fags here. You know what is single malt?

Every bottle comes out of something like this, it's called a distiller. Do you know why it's called single malt? Because it is distilled 1 time only, so it keeps its inpurities. The rest is bottle and presentation.

The stuff that you can distill with that thing! Your fancy single malt, just pour it in, for further distillation.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score

SOCOWBOY

Don Juan
Reaction score
I make single malt whiskey, I just don't like it. There is finer alcohol. Stuff I make does not make your head hurt the next morning.
single malts are made prodemently in ireland and scotland+

where do you work two bit gambler?