Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Signs of interest

Stone_Island_95

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m having trouble on hints/signs of interest from the way a chick will behave, look, flirt, etc. I feel like I’m taking some signs as friendliness instead of signs of interest.some chicks are showing signs from looking at me, walk way slow if I’m around them, staring at me to pretending they don’t see me up close or turns around and look down when i pass by them I don’t know how to take it even worse when I know few of them have a bf. I’m not fat or weird looking I dress somewhat decent. I consider to be a introvert but talk and keep a conversation going

byers90

Don Juan
Reaction score
Post some specific examples, also include how good your relationship is with the said woman/women. Have you known them for a long time? Do you know them well/not so well?

Stone_Island_95

Don Juan
Reaction score
Post some specific examples, also include how good your relationship is with the said woman/women. Have you known them for a long time? Do you know them well/not so well?

With some girls that I’m cool with we talk and laugh. they get all close to me at times rubbing their leg on mine, they flirt, teasing me to an extent and smile around me. Problem is I don’t talk to them out of class

This one girl I had class with we have not talk or know then I seen around campus giving me looks when I’m walking down campus I see this one girl looking at me from afar then up close she turns her head and looks down, or uses her long curly hair to cover her face then again she did give me signs what appears like interest but now has a man not sure if they are going out

This other girl we had class at times looks at me from time to time but when we are walking close she slows down walking I doubt that’s how she really walks