Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Signs of Attraction

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is a nice post, but don't forget that women can be actresses without them even knowing too. just make your move and if she rejects it, you got your answer.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be so confident about that!

1) Smile a lot at ya

2) Laugh at all your jokes, even if they're not funny

3) Make lots of eye contact

5) Touch you - like holding your hand or hugging you etc.

6) Brush hair often when chatting to you (could be ambiguous coz they may just be oing it naturally, on the other hand, they could be flustered and nervous)

8) Seems jealous when you flirt with other girls

9) Asks your friends about you
The girl did all of this to me was actually a huge tease (hor). I'm gonna end my post with IntermediateDonJuaner's comment!

Some women may be showing you all these signs of attractions in a way to lead you on.

When it's TOO obvious, watch out. Probably It's a bait!

FALCONDAWG79

Don Juan
Reaction score
how bout if a girl asks how big my wang is. is that a sign that she likes me?

RogueWarrior

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so what does it mean when she does all that stuff but wants to run off to a foreign country for several months and said that she might not come back?

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Blue, there are some good actresses out there. You can tell though if you really look if the smile is fake or put on (or even scripted - i.e. insert smile here) type of thing.

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Makaveli
Here are signs which girls might give you if they're attracted to ya:

1) Smile a lot at ya

2) Laugh at all your jokes, even if they're not funny

3) Make lots of eye contact

4) Pupils dilate when looking at you (they dilate naturally though when you drunk or are in dark light)

5) Touch you - like holding your hand or hugging you etc.

6) Brush hair often when chatting to you (could be ambiguous coz they may just be oing it naturally, on the other hand, they could be flustered and nervous)

7) Arms aren't crossed when talking to you

8) Seems jealous when you flirt with other girls

9) Asks your friends about you

10) Tries to make friends with your friends

11) Phones you up and generally wants to be with you

Anyone able to think of more signs? Please post here!

-Makaveli da Don
With the exception of the last one i have a 'girl who is a friend' who acts that way to me all the time. I don't think these signs are 100% definate of attraction, more just that a female likes you.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the mail signs that shows a woman is interested in you is: She intiates conversation with you...A woman who has no interest in you will not even notice you.

Schmuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ4Real said:
One of the mail signs that shows a woman is interested in you is: She intiates conversation with you...A woman who has no interest in you will not even notice you.
Yeah. Plus they get that "sparkle" in their eyes and a puppy dog look.

Damn, I just realized I resurected a mummy thread.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should be able to tell.

Who cares about the exact signs they can mean anything. Depending on her normal habits or if she's shy or not. But if you know what you have done and how she reacts to it you should be able to tell. If you are dressed badly, ugly, or have said nothing.. chances are she is not attracted..

If you do the opposite of the above and notice her smile and look at you while flipping her hair chances are there is some attraction.

Really.. is it that hard?

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Blue Phoenix said:
The girl did all of this to me was actually a huge tease (hor). I'm gonna end my post with IntermediateDonJuaner's comment!

Some women may be showing you all these signs of attractions in a way to lead you on.

When it's TOO obvious, watch out. Probably It's a bait!

alot of times these girls did like you hence the reason she gave all the signs, but at some time you did something that completly turned her off, making you think she is just an attention ***** leading you on

for example a girl might think you're the best guy in the world and then you kiss each other for the first time, the guy is the worst possible kisser she has ever experienced

this causes her to lose attraction and not want to see him anymore and the guy thinks she was just an attention ***** using him for an ego stroke when in reality she wants nothing to do with him because his kiss grossed her out

youknowtherest

Don Juan
Reaction score
If, when you say, "Spit, swallow, or splatter?" she says, "You choose," then she's attracted to you.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BGMan said:
There are also differences in flirting between player girls and genuinely interested girls. Player girls tend to flirt more, especially more in public. Interested girls try to get your attention more in private or clandestinely. It's that feeling that she's trying to share a little something with you and you only. Strictly Confidential, in other words.

BGMan
Does everyone agree with this...i remember i posted a thread about how i stated this girl mostly flirts with me in private and everyone told me to NEXT her...thnx douchebaggs :cuss: :moon:

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Silverback82 said:
alot of times these girls did like you hence the reason she gave all the signs, but at some time you did something that completly turned her off, making you think she is just an attention ***** leading you on

for example a girl might think you're the best guy in the world and then you kiss each other for the first time, the guy is the worst possible kisser she has ever experienced

this causes her to lose attraction and not want to see him anymore and the guy thinks she was just an attention ***** using him for an ego stroke when in reality she wants nothing to do with him because his kiss grossed her out

i doubt that....if shes really into you a simple kiss wouldnt make her run away...

i agree it would be a turn off but nothing that would make her go...unless its a 2 month aquentance

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm&Style said:
i doubt that....if shes really into you a simple kiss wouldnt make her run away...

i agree it would be a turn off but nothing that would make her go...unless its a 2 month aquentance
yes it could

alot of women think that if you are a terrible kisser you would be terrible in bed

who wants to kiss somebody that practically spits in your mouth?

and that was just one example

all i'm saying is guys are too quick to label girls as attention *****s

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm&Style said:
Does everyone agree with this...i remember i posted a thread about how i stated this girl mostly flirts with me in private and everyone told me to NEXT her...thnx douchebaggs :cuss: :moon:
Yeah well most people are probally better off before coming to this site anyway.

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm&Style said:
ya....well most of them are...

if not prove it
how would one go about proving something like this on the internet?

scientific studies aren't done on things like this so it's not like i can provide a link:(

some guys just don't want to think that there is a possibility that they could've screwed things up so they tell themselves that she is the crazy one:crazy:

Randomer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand this... a whole list? I can always just tell by her smile, especially the eyes when she smiles, no big secret... you just gotta be able to tell when it's genuine