Shut da fuk up about women. You big puss-C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
iqqi said:
STFU, and just eat the damned pizza. What, are you going to throw it away to spite the messenger? :whistle:
Yes sir, I just might toss it if it leaves a sh1tty taste in my mouth afterwards.

You may be ok ingesting anything from everyone but I'm a devotee of
"Garbage in, garbage out."

Sorry for you that you'll take it any way you can get it.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet on the day that jesus turned water into wine, and on the day he multipled bread loaves into enough to feed 5000, there were a few who decided to starve, as they muttered among themselves, "what an arrogant bastard. who does he think he is?! i sure is hungry, but I don't think I like the way he delivered!"

*I don't really believe in god. or jesus.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
I don't understand why some of you are all so sensitive about D&B's delivery. That's kind of... womanly? :)

I thought women were supposed to be the emotional ones.
Ah no iqqi.
If someone is gonna sit there and rail
at us with puss-C's and fuk's and damned CAPS
I'm not going to bend over backwards to listen.

It's not about sensitivity or anything like that. Sure as hell ain't
about emotions, I don't even know this Drum & Bass dude. I think
he had some very valid points (which I agreed with 100%) but the
bluster of his pizza delivery detracted from the discussion he deserved.

It's interesting the way we present ourselves online...the ironic thing is,
that in real life I'm much closer to D&B's online persona...but online I'm chill
and mr. mellow ;)

BTW, the dude is hilarious, I loved the vagina soap opera line LOL I suspect D&B
he is really Andrew Dice Clay....

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
I don't understand why some of you are all so sensitive about D&B's delivery. That's kind of... womanly? :)

It is a general belief in society that verbal eloquence correlates to mental prowess, and vice versa.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:

actually, the way he presented his views was kind of womanly - ie. over emotional and insulting. his post left no room for discussion, if you didn't agree with him you basically had no choice but ot engage in a battle of words because that is the frame he set.

whether he is right or wrong becomes a moot point, because all anyone sees is some guy losing his cool and insulting people.

i know what he was getting at, and he had a valid point to make, but presenting it the way he did (ie. emotionally) just turns the entire conversation into a mess.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luveno said:
It is a general belief in society that verbal eloquence correlates to mental prowess, and vice versa.

Hurray i get to use this quote two weeks in a row!

"It's not that you can't think straight without good grammar, it's that the same mental skill set leads to both clear thinking and clear speaking. Any person who consistently thinks clearly and correctly will just naturally speak, write, sketch, diagram, and code clearly and correctly, without making a separate effort to do so. Poorly written memos and instructions carry this subtext: I am omnipotent and my time and energy is golden; you are slime and your time and energy is of no account; therefore I will minimize the effort I put into making my utterances, leaving them only as complete and meaningful as my whim dictates; you will compensate by spending as much of your life and substance as required to make sense of these pearls; and woe betide you if you fail."

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Ah yes. The school of thought that taking lumps gratefully and never complaining makes you a man.

Squeaky wheels gets the grease and i like a lot of lube.

If one doesn't speak to me with respect, then how can i trust that the information they are trying to impart on me is truthful? They can't even bother to speak well and with politeness, so they're more likely to subvert goodness and inject my mind with poison.

Or like george bush.. most of what he says is so screwy and stuttery with no semblance of actual sentence structure or depicting any notion that rational thought is behind his utterances.. who with more than 18 brain cells takes him seriously anymoreliciously?

AgonyUncle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Luveno said:
Drum&Bass does make a good point in this post.

Nobody can disagree that although picking up women is the major focus of this website, having interests and desires outside of women is very important for one to live a well-balanced, fulfilling lifestyle.

...not to mention that women are not the major focus of a true Don Juan. The DJ Bible emphasizes this point numerous times.

Although, Drum&Bass, you should perhaps start to write posts in a more organized, conventional manner. Much of what you say gets scoffed at instantly just because of the poor grammar and numerous colloquialisms you use.
How much of this forum revolves around the discussion of various methods though? Very little. There is the odd basic question, but there is less discussion regarding "game" (Man I hate that ****) and more discussion regarding psycology, culture, certain situations and life improvement. I have been lurking here for about 4 years now, posting here and there. It just offers more then something like the Mystery Method forums. I have no interest in becoming a PUA extrodanaire. Its a lifestyle Im not keen on being a little more conservative.

Women are going to be the focus of most discussions here. Its the purpose of the website. However, the manner in which its discussed is hardly as bad as most other forums and websites.

For me, this website was a wakeup call. I have changed the way I look at people and life in general. Is this website the only reason for it? No, but it was something that got me asking questions and doing my own research.

Suggesting that everyone here is only keen on banging women 24/7 might ring true for some of the younger posters. For some of the older ones, I think its a little unjust.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has been said before. Topic is as old as the hills.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom