Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Shoulder mobility

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always benched with the bar to my chest, (benched this was a long time ) Lately the front of my shoulder feeling a little sticky at the bottom.

Might be because of old age lol.

Today I was flat benching and had to lower the weight onto the spotter bars because I felt a little bit of a twinge in my shoulders.

The weight wasn't an issue. Just readjusted slightly and benched it back up from the bottom pretty easily.

Just wondering how I could fix this. I'm thinking possibly shoulder mobility?

Been training a long time ago my shoulders have always been rock solid and this is a new issue for me.

Totally don't mind adjusting bench, not benching to bottom, replacing the exercise or whatever.

Mobility and not damaging anything are my no1 priority.

Also feel a tiny twinge doing seated dumbbell press.

Things like dips, inclined fly's totally fine.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first 3 are great, the 4th one is dumb. All of these have helped me. Apologies for the cringey video, it's the best I can find.

Do these before your Pushing movements for best results.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I've always benched with the bar to my chest, (benched this was a long time ) Lately the front of my shoulder feeling a little sticky at the bottom.

Might be because of old age lol.

Today I was flat benching and had to lower the weight onto the spotter bars because I felt a little bit of a twinge in my shoulders.

The weight wasn't an issue. Just readjusted slightly and benched it back up from the bottom pretty easily.

Just wondering how I could fix this. I'm thinking possibly shoulder mobility?

Been training a long time ago my shoulders have always been rock solid and this is a new issue for me.

Totally don't mind adjusting bench, not benching to bottom, replacing the exercise or whatever.

Mobility and not damaging anything are my no1 priority.

Also feel a tiny twinge doing seated dumbbell press.

Things like dips, inclined fly's totally fine.
I stopped benching a long time ago. It's terrible for your shoulders and puts it in an unnatural position that usually leads to issues over time.

Decline is a much better position or weighted dips.

mortiz90

Reaction score
It's wise to prioritize mobility and preventing injury. Consider incorporating shoulder mobility exercises and stretches into your routine, and maybe try adjusting your benching technique to reduce strain on your shoulders. Consulting with a fitness professional or physical therapist could also provide valuable insights and personalized guidance for addressing this issue effectively.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get some CBD oil OP