Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I contact

• Thread starter Deleted member 138215
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 138215

I met this woman on a online dating site.We went on three dates and hooked up on the third on a Saturday.I contacted her Monday and asked her out for Tuesday or Thursday.She said a family member was having surgery Tuesday and she would contact me Wednesday.She contacted Thursday
and said the weekend was best for her.I tried to set a date Friday and she said contact her Saturday or Sunday so we could get together.I sent message Saturday around noon.She contacted Sunday morning and said she was going to take the day for herself because she had spent all weekend with a family member.I said cool let me know when you are free to meet up.She said to enjoy my day and that she would let know what days look good this week.This was Sunday and now its Thursday evening.No message yet.What would you guys do?

Soflobro#2

Banned
Reaction score
I met this woman on a online dating site.We went on three dates and hooked up on the third on a Saturday.I contacted her Monday and asked her out for Tuesday or Thursday.She said a family member was having surgery Tuesday and she would contact me Wednesday.She contacted Thursday
and said the weekend was best for her.I tried to set a date Friday and she said contact her Saturday or Sunday so we could get together.I sent message Saturday around noon.She contacted Sunday morning and said she was going to take the day for herself because she had spent all weekend with a family member.I said cool let me know when you are free to meet up.She said to enjoy my day and that she would let know what days look good this week.This was Sunday and now its Thursday evening.No message yet.What would you guys do?
Don't think so much. Stop worrying. Get BUSY because you obviously have to much time on your hands. Focus on your purpose.

Honestly why not contact her? If you really think that contacting her or not will make or break it, it's probably already almost broken.

Edit: i just actually read your whole post. No let it go for now. Regardless at least you already hit it so in my opinion you've already won. Your up now, so don't over invest in her. It's better that you walk away now than invest even more and get rejected.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the girl obviously putting u on her orbit... if she wants you.. shes already there.. for now get another girl or get busy

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds as though she has a lot going on at this time in her life. Her family memeber just had surgery. New dates are not a priority. Someone’s life could be at stake.

I would give her space right now and pursue other women. If you’re still interested By next Wednesday, send a message if you’re so inclined. Let this heavy emotion which seems to be in her life dissipate a little so as to free up some space.
If she messages you before then, suggest a time and day for a date as your first response, then let her respond. If she doesn’t respond or bails on that date, let go of her completely, as it’s not ideal for you.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

This girls's IL is lower then the level of the Dead Sea . Girl who genuinely interested in you will move mountains to make it work, This girl hardly willing to move a pebble .

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girls's IL is lower then the level of the Dead Sea . Girl who genuinely interested in you will move mountains to make it work, This girl hardly willing to move a pebble .
so true

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugh!
She is not serious about you at all.
Imagine if this was your job and you're calling to find out about your hours scheduled for next week and they keep giving you the runaround or avoiding you completely.
Wouldn't you believe you were fired by now?

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also.. if you hooked up Saturday and that was last contact, did it not go well? Any issues? What was her disposition at the end of the night?

D

Deleted member 138215

Also.. if you hooked up Saturday and that was last contact, did it not go well? Any issues? What was her disposition at the end of the night?
It went ok and she sent me a message that night thanking me for a lovely time