Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I apologize a former lover for pumping and dumping? (I have no feelings for her)

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

No. Do not contact.

Be a better human being going forward. People have feelings. Be kind. It is hard to reconcile being a cold hearted ass hole to a woman you’d never date with being a good man.

Best NOT to sport fvck chicks in that case. Why waste your time & effort on a girl you’d never date? Is your ego that fragile?

Rather, reserve your time for women you might actually be interested in. Now, if you’ve never had real abundance with women & never been able to get laid easily I can understand the curiosity of the conquest. But for guys who can get laid easily? It becomes an empty waste of time, particularly when said chick you don’t give a crap about actually really likes you. It’s mean to simply use someone like that and it harms others.

If you don’t want your sister or daughter treated a certain way? Refrain from treating any woman that way. Just because you can doesn’t make it a good idea.
Youre applying the female mindset to the situation.

Men enjoy and are perfectly capable of having sport sex with no issues and no further expectations. It's not waste of time to a man.

It's only a waste of time for a woman that is looking to acquire something more by having sex and not getting it. If a woman isn't ok with taking that chance then she shouldn't engage. Men don't look to gain something thru sex.

As long as the guy is honest it's on her if she wants to engage.

Women seem to struggle with holding themselves accountable. We have all this women's power/rights bullschit but want to remove her power to say no to sex because she might like the guy and want more when he doesn't.

Either be a modern day woman or let's go back to 1955. You cant have it both ways.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Men enjoy and are perfectly capable of having sport sex with no issues and no further expectations. It's not waste of time to a man.

It's only a waste of time for a woman that is looking to acquire something more by having sex and not getting it. If a woman isn't ok with taking that chance then she shouldn't engage. Men don't look to gain something thru sex.

Women seem to struggle with holding themselves accountable. We have all this women's power/rights bullschit but want to remove her power to say no to sex because she might like the guy and want more when he doesn't.

Either be a modern day woman or let's go back to 1955. You cant have it both ways.
Agreed. However the OP is the one who is all worried about it.

We have no idea if the chick gives it a single thought.

Let’s be real. Lots of men come moping around here after some low interest chick blows them off. So it does cut both ways. Maybe those dudes are just pvssies (shrugs).

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, I give up on you guys... hahahahaha

it doesn't matter what I say, you just misinterpret it

Ill try one last time.
The chick clinged on me. She told me'propose to me'. 'I love you'.

And no, I was not an a hole on purpose. I told her I didnt want anything, but my actions by consistently dating her made her belive otherwise.
So I know I hurt her.

The thing about my sister was an example. Jesus. I know english is not my main language, but cmon, it cant be that hard to understand.

And yes, it is more about me than it is about her.

Thats why I said in my previous reply that I'll leave it as it is, make peace with myself, try and avoid stringing b!tchs along, and if I ever come across her, Ill be polite, and eventually say sorry for being a douche.

END OF STORY

That is it. It is not rocket science.

PS:
She's probably glad to be rid of him and not interested at all in getting an 'apology'.
And yes man, she does. She befriend all my friends on instagram after we ended
You don't know brazilian chicks. She's into black magic and stuff. They crazy man

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't know brazilian chicks. She's into black magic and stuff. They crazy man
Don't presume.

It's probably that black magic that is making you question whether you should apologise.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You might know some brazilian chicks, you don't know the lot. Specially in their habitat!

Its the same thing as me saying I know Amsterdam, just because I've been there for vacations.

I was born and raised with these chicks. They are next level crazy.
And yes, the minute I found out about the black magic was the minute I stereed clear!

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Old school advice from around here:

Do not stick your djck in crazy. It’s not worth it.
That kind of advice lasts until you feel her tongue piercing stroke your trouser snake.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you should be with Brazilian women outside their habitat.
c'mon mate, how old are you, to be discussing in an internet forum trying to win an argmument...

Anyway i'm tired, you won. Congratz m8!

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
c'mon mate, how old are you, to be discussing in an internet forum trying to win an argmument...

Anyway i'm tired, you won. Congratz m8!
We're having an argument? About what exactly? And what did I win?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lotus Effect I'm not sure if I believe in "karma" or not... but I can tell you that any time I've wronged someone, I eventually end up in the 'passenger seat' (getting a dose of my own medicine).

Some say that this "karma" thing is "payback" or punishment." If such a thing actually exists, then I'd disagree. From my own experiences, I'd say that it's an opportunity for personal growth. When I have experienced (first hand) the same offenses that I unjustly inflicted onto another, this would prompt me to self-reflect. Afterward, I not only regretted my offense , but learned and evolved from it.

Should you contact her?
It depends.
If doing so would re-open an old wound to her ...then the outcome isn't worth coming clean. However, if you weren't her first and she has good self-esteem, then go for it. I've done it and it's like a (for lack of a better word) "cleansing." You'll leave the offended feeling better about themselves and you'll feel better about yourself too.
Solid reply

I truly believe that guys should leave women better or at least the same as they found them

If you did wrong, it ain’t nothing wrong about apologizing for being a jerk if you actually feel that way and you do not expect anything in return

If you do this because you expect something in return you are either toxic either a simp

The most important thing is how you apologize for being a jerk, there are manly ways to do it that ironically will increase your attractiveness. But do it if you actually mean it :)

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

The OP is the one having a feminine mindset.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apology is a complex emotional road to walk because your admitting fault; the thing about powerless people is they tend to lash out and be reckless with any power they are given, you admitting fault is giving them that power.

You want to apologize yet you have an intent to possibly just do it again, why not just tell her, hey I have no feelings for you but you make my balls stir with excitement so I'm gonna keep talking to you

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't apologize to Brazilians, you can catch a rape charge for that. Brazilians fvk like they're dropping a deuce, they'll get over it.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
unless you physically hurt her , cheated in wedlock, or she is the mother of your children then its a no-no. No apology.
We are men and follow suit without regret till the coffin closes. You apologizing is informing her in neon lights that you have shaky judgement and can’t live with your decisions. Not a masculine trait.
I have kicked up my dust with women in the past and the only reason I did not apologize was because I knew they were going to weather out the storm, regardless. Somebody popped their cherry way before you came around and vanished as well. Let alone the ones that came after. It’s all part of the skin thickening process. Sounds vicious but realize that they have a trail of blood themselves with the deplorable things they have done to other men as well.
Her orbiters, her new flame etc..are keeping her out of harm’s way as we speak.
She will be alright, brother.
If anything, they always fondly remember that one dude who left a mark on em and fell off the grid.

Last edited: