Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She's into me, but always busy

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not that complicated. She might like you, or she may be teasing you.

Generally speaking, when a woman texts you a lot or texts you dirty things etc, she may or may not be into you.
Generally speaking, when a woman is "always busy" she IS NOT INTO YOU, or SHE'S SEING SOME OTHER DUDE.

In any case you're not gonna get the pvssy anytime soon, so you can either forget about her and do your thing (recommended), or waste your time and hope some day she will be available(waste of time).

Up to you, hero.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Go play computer games or take a course in something, it should be no concern of yours what some girl is doing with her life. The more you get into your hobbies, the more women will actively pursue YOU. Take up magic cards, the new expansion is out soon:

Hobbies will give you protection from everything. My friend used to play this every hour after work, the girl he was dating had to buy him stuff just to get him to go and see her. After marrying her he became a millionaire and now spends ALL his time playing... there is something magic about magic.

Last edited:

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol it's no use telling this guy, he has watched to many love movies. It's no way a girl is into you but turn you down when it comes to hanging out. That does not make sense.

If you had a super hot chick and she ask you to hangout, would you tell her no because you was playing hard to get? Women do not play hard to get, they put you on the back burner because they are ****ing the guy that's on the top part of her list, period.

Girls are not shy, they have had way more sex partners then you. Acting shy is a defense mech to keep you in her pocket, and to keep you at arms length until she is done what the next guy, 9 times out of 10 she is never done with the number one guy.

Like my dude said, get a good hobby such as playing an addictive videogame or catching up on a tv series

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are not shy, they have had way more sex partners then you.
This

It's a joke to me how guys still actually believe that women have had less sex and less sex partners than they have. And they believe the BS that comes out of womens' mouths when they tell you how many sex partners they've had. Unless the man is in a very small minority of men, MAYBE around 5%, there is no way that - on average - a woman will not have had WAY more sexual experiences than him. Let alone anywhere near an "even" amount. Men have to wake up and stop thinking women don't know what they're doing and are "shy" or "inexperienced". No, they are just using a trick as old as our species to trick men, and it works since we are as usual blinded by our egos and too stupid to piece together reality that women have and have had far more sex and sex partners than men.

Last edited:

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this girl is into me, I know she is, but she's just playing hard to get and she's also somewhat shy. Whenever I ask her to hang out, she always says shes busy. How do I get around this? I know she's into cause we text each other dirty things and she always answers my text really fast and always texts me.

EDIT:

Let me shed some clarification.

I just recently met this girl because we go to the same school. She's definitely interested because I see the way she looks at me and we got some pretty good conversations going on over text. She's a very shy girl and I know she's playing hard to get. Me and her both know she wants my d1ck (we got some pretty sexual conversations going on).

I'm just wondering how I should cut through this "hard to get" bullsh1t game she's playing.
Ok

1. Re-read your title. IF SHE WAS INTO YOU SHE WOULD FIND TIME. Reread that are dispell your fantasy land you've created for this interaction.

2. Corey Wayne- "A woman with High IL makes it easy for you to date you, she will throw tests but they will be easy to spot and easy to pass"

Birds (girl to you non Brits) who 'play hard to get' have a low IL. Time to back away and pursue other options. Let her chase you or let some other douchebags run after her, You are WORTH MORE than that.