Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She's Binned Me Off.....another one bites the dust!

Dave111

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been binned by this girl I've been dating for the past month. She lives in another city from me as she's at uni there. I called her up the other night and asked her if she wanted to go out for dinner this saturday night and she hit me with "I've got loads of uni work to do, dunno if I'll make it blah blah". I left it by telling her to let me know by Wednesday (Tonight). She seemed really nervous on the phone to me, kept stammering her words. She's 19 and I'm 22

Anyway tonight I get the txt from her saying "Hey how you doing, really soz, but I've got loads of uni work to do and I'm really confused about where I want this to go, sorry!"

so there we have it, a pretty blatent message for me to soak up. I thought about not even bothering to txt her back, but I decided that would be bad mannered, so I just said "Cool, no worries, we should probably just leave things for just now.

I've decided I'm not gonna try contacting her again, but I'll probably bump into her soon, as she's my best mates sisters best pal.

Do I take this as a challenge and leave things just now but pick up again in a couple months, cos I really like this girl, or do I just consign her to the history department. To be honest guys I'm getting to the point where I'm completely fed up with the dating scene!!!!, I've been on more dates than I can count in the past two years, some have been good, some very very good, some bad and some atrocious.

The bottom line is that I've still not met anyone whilst all my mates are settled in LTR with their girlfriends, I'm starting to think that there must be something wrong with me!, Girls show initial interest in me, want me to ask them out etc, but as soon as things start to get to the point of asking the question "are we in a relationship? or is this another fling?, they seem to run for the hills. Its not as if I'm too full on, quite the opposite,

Sorry for ranting, but I'm just in one of those pi55ed off moods tonight!.........more rejections than george bests liver, I'm at breaking point with dating!!!!

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop looking at having a girlfriend and being in a LTR as a social norm you must conform to lest be called an outcast. This is probably one of your problems. There is NOTHING wrong with being single.

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's a recurring problem, do you notice the pattern of you been the one to push for the LTR?

If so that may be a problem

Kaine

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kaine
If it's a recurring problem, do you notice the pattern of you been the one to push for the LTR?

If so that may be a problem

Kaine
Yeah this is true. It's related to what I was saying. He sees something "wrong" with himself because he is single so he feels a need to push for a LTR. This in turn pushes the girl away. That's the complete idea I was thinking of.