Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She wants to do anal?

saber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
So to give you guys a little bit of background info, i have a spare every day in second period, because im in the advanced enlglish class. All the other people in the advanced class also have spares in second (they're the only ones in my grade that do). For some reason, these advanced class people don't respect me. None of them. I get respect from all the other people i know, probably because im not afraid to go and start a conversation with a group of girls (as long as theres one there i know). Anyways, for some reason the advanced ones dont give me this respect, and i just don't know why. What pisses me off the most is that the nerdiest guy of that group today threw his biscuit in my face today, and all i could think of saying was "you're mean" (ive never had to deal with something like that). Later the nerd said no one wanted me there. I Said "(girl) wants me here." She looked at me and was like "Pfft. Haha no i don't." So i left. I was so embaressed because i'm a very proud person. How do i get them to atleast respect me? or do i even need their respect? Should i just not hang around with them during my spares (thus hanging by myself b/c no one else has spares)? Let me know.

DJsomeday

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha bastard :D i was waiting for the "Pfft. Haha no i don't" girl to ask you for anal:D you shall rott in hell for misleading thread titles! LOL anyway as for helping you out... hmmm i'd suggest minding your own bussiness since they seem to be evil bastards and the next time that guy throws something at you PLZ and i mean PLZ DO IT FOR ME stand up for yourself and tell him to **** off and if he bothers you one more time you'll kick his ass, if he does it again kick his ass!!! best way to earn respect against stubborn ppl IMO.

PS: if he's stronger than you don't fight him but pretend you will and that you're not afraid. If he tries to hit you try to push him away and then get away. lol.

saber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJsomeday said:
haha bastard :D i was waiting for the "Pfft. Haha no i don't" girl to ask you for anal:D you shall rott in hell for misleading thread titles! LOL anyway as for helping you out... hmmm i'd suggest minding your own bussiness since they seem to be evil bastards and the next time that guy throws something at you PLZ and i mean PLZ DO IT FOR ME stand up for yourself and tell him to **** off and if he bothers you one more time you'll kick his ass, if he does it again kick his ass!!! best way to earn respect against stubborn ppl IMO.

PS: if he's stronger than you don't fight him but pretend you will and that you're not afraid. If he tries to hit you try to push him away and then get away. lol.

Good advice. As for the nerd hes the skinniest fvcker i've ever seen so i could take him any day:woo:

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't read your post, but if she does, make sure you use a baseball bat or a large cucumber. Your cuck won't cut it, trust me.

Reaction score
Kick that douche's ass if you do then it'll show the other "nerds" that your stronger than their "nerd master/boss" and they'll have to respect you. Seriously they prob don't respect you cuz they're jealous, so just ignore them or do something about. Also stop making these BS title threads your wasting my time and it's pissin me off.