Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She asks : "Why me?"

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll spare you details on how I get to this point. It's all the same..I approach,get her number,get together, build rapport....and here we are making out. Sometimes we are already naked,sometimes are about to get to that point. But seems like EVERYTIME the same question pops up.... " Why me?"

Every girl asked me this question. And I am yet to come up with an answer that would blow her away and make her open her legs wide open. :p
They want to know I chose them? What was so spacial about them?

Sometimes I say..I don't know why,I just like you. Sometimes I say.." I like your ass!" :cool: Sometimes I lie and come up with something stupid like " I think you are beautiful on the inside"..:nervous:

What is your response that worked?..I think every guy had to deal with this.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
It used to be something like "I like you" . Now it's more like "You got lucky" or something similar.

I'm all for chicks handing me there insecurities on a plate with these type of B.S questions, but it doesnt mean you have to jump into her reality.

Just play it off and tell her you like the back of her knees or something that implies *Yawwwn, NEXT question.*

Mind you having said that, I dont seem to get that question as much as I used to funny enough, I think it's more of a young chick thing.

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
Just tell her she's different somehow...you can't put your finger on it, but somehow she's not just another pretty face in the crowd. Tel her she's got moxie, style, whatever.

Now there's just a little bit of bull**** to all of that, but that kinda stuff has always worked for me.

ZenGodMod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see why anyone would find that hard to answer.
Yes it is an insecure person's question, but seriously why stubble on that question.

Unless i figure you also suffer a form of insecurity or you fear to be honest "I like you breast, ass and they way your so cute/sexy".

But there isn't anything wrong of just saying it. It showing your secure with yourself.

IPalindromeI

Don Juan
Reaction score
How about this:

It isn't your looks that attracted me or your body. It is how you are as a person that attracts me.

Simultaneous rejection and validation - you'd be surprised how well that works for some. You have to make that 'something' that attracts you intangible. The more intangible the better. Why? The more subjective your attraction, the more you keep the ball in your court - attraction in this case is measured by what YOU think, not what SHE thinks you think. If you make it something objective like her looks or her body and she thinks that SHE is guiding the attraction, then she is holding more of the cards than you are.

Keep your cards plenty and close when posed a question like that.

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tell her: which one do you want to know? true one or false one?

she says "true one"

you say "i will tell you both, u r not like the other girls i have met (keep a sincere look in ur expression) and the false one is i like ur boobs size very much (change into a naughty expression instantly)....

this works like magic i will say!

Rho

Don Juan
Reaction score
once a girl said to me "why me?" and I had fark all reply, i think I just shrugged and continued what I was doing.

She replied, "you dont have to tell me, it feels like we have a connection beyond words, we are connected in mind, body and soul, I feel I can talk to you without ever opening my mouth" I felt like rolling my eyes because it was only an ONS, but I just nodded, she was buddhist anyway.

I use a toned down version of that if Ive known the girl for more than 3 hours.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Viking25 said:
I'll spare you details on how I get to this point. It's all the same..I approach,get her number,get together, build rapport....and here we are making out. Sometimes we are already naked,sometimes are about to get to that point. But seems like EVERYTIME the same question pops up.... " Why me?"

Every girl asked me this question. And I am yet to come up with an answer that would blow her away and make her open her legs wide open. :p
They want to know I chose them? What was so spacial about them?

Sometimes I say..I don't know why,I just like you. Sometimes I say.." I like your ass!" :cool: Sometimes I lie and come up with something stupid like " I think you are beautiful on the inside"..:nervous:

What is your response that worked?..I think every guy had to deal with this.
If you asked that to a girl, what would you want her response to be? "I like your pecs?"

There is a difference between asking that question when you are naked and asking before taking her for coffee.