Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sharing Wife? WTF!

str8-2-BONEzone

Don Juan
Reaction score
u gotta show ur wife the ALPHA maybe give her the GUN SHOW :up: :D then ur get go STR8 2 BONE ZONE w ur babe!!! :wave: i get 2 do it all the time in the club i show alpha im not a looser guy!

CostaDeSol

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never.

no point in marrying a girl if you are just going let another guy d!ck her.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wife swapping? No effing way.

booty call swapping? why not.

Jack89

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK= person accepts it ,is comfortable, happy with it no hard bitter feelings
Now if:
The husband is ok with it,
The wife is ok with it,
Other man/woman is ok with it,
Doesn't physically or emotionally harm anybody else.

Then there's nothing wrong and it's completely fine everybody's happy.

It is also completely fine to not be personally ok with it happening to you and your wife due to your own feelings.

Now its wrong to not be ok if someones else's is ok sharing his wife with others

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack89 said:
OK= person accepts it ,is comfortable, happy with it no hard bitter feelings
Now if:
The husband is ok with it,
The wife is ok with it,
Other man/woman is ok with it,
Doesn't physically or emotionally harm anybody else.

Then there's nothing wrong and it's completely fine everybody's happy.

It is also completely fine to not be personally ok with it happening to you and your wife due to your own feelings.

Now its wrong to not be ok if someones else's is ok sharing his wife with others
What is the purpose of getting married if there is no exclusivity on either the man's or the woman's part?

Why not stay as "girlfriend", or fvckbuddies? Or "partners" "civil unions" whatever you want to call them?

If you want an open relationship then why would you do the complete opposite of that, and go and get married?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly Im fine having sex with other girls but I dont want my girlfriend to even spend too much time with a guy alone, let alone a WIFE getting fvcked from an other guy.

You call it ego or insecurity? I CALL IT TERRITORY...insecurity is a word used from women when things dont go their way,its a shaming tactics.

Why this double standard?
Well we talked about that so many times that its even getting boring, I never cheated on my gf cause I love her and I respect her but involving a third part for or for her are two complete different things.

The first thing I made clear with my gf is that Im the man and she is the woman and if something p1sses me off in such terms its not a discussion, its simply how I say it and she is fine with that.

Letting some other guy bang your wife? guys we are not talking about your friend driving your car while you are in vacation or your uncle coming with his wife to your place while you are travelling for two weeks.

fmnoos

Banned
Reaction score
Never. If someone else touched my wife, they are getting beat down. Alot of people are into this though. If you let her do this, what else is she doing? This is the ultimate NON boundary.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Never. If someone else touched my wife, they are getting beat down. Alot of people are into this though. If you let her do this, what else is she doing? This is the ultimate NON boundary.
why are you refreshing 2013 threads about marriage?