Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sh!t test twelve o'clock!!!

MaddXMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all! I'm still hanging with the 20 year old from my 'cognitive dissonance' thread ( http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=126219 )

Things are just rocking with us and going great. So tonight we are arguing a bit over the phone about what time to meet up the next day. I want a particular time, she wants another, I say "ok, we'll make it work somehow, I'll figure it out."

And she says, half kidding, "You better fvcking figure it out!" Now this was just sorta banter but I wasn't in the mood, I said "What's your problem?"

She says "I want to see you go off on me. You saw me go off before..." (she was referring to when I witnessed an argument between her and her roommate, they were really ripping in to each other).

I said "I'll show myself if you do something to deserve it."

She said "When you think you need to call me out then do it."

We ended the convo shortly after but I'm wondering......in our interactions she sometimes wants a really tough, hyper-masculine reaction from me. I've been firm with her before, but never "went off." An example was when I saw her bantering with some guys on myspace. I told her that was bullsh!t and to my surprise she apologized and deleted her entire account. But I didn't yell or scream and call her names, I did get mad and she was amused I was pis*ed.

So what about her wanting to see me "go off." She was serious. She has a very strong submissive side that likes to be put in check, but I am a recovering afc and not prone to yelling screaming sh!t fits which aren't DJ anyway!

She's trying to test me in some way but I can't figure it out....little help??

When are the times to put your foot down and when are times to compromise?

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Part 1.

If a woman said to me " You better fvcking work it out " . I would reply to her as if she was an insolent brat (which she is, by the way)
My reply, " If you speak like that ever again I will put you in 'time out' and take away your toys and NO TV or Playstation for a week."'
Then just hang up.
She will come crawling back.

Listen ,dude ! A recovering AFC does not take that shyte from any woman. You must be in early recovery. Stay with the program -you still got aways to go.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Part 2.

Women TEST us -true, BUT you need to differentiate between 'tests' which have some legitimate evaluative purpose and the other kind which are little more that drama queen faked-up tantrums.
A 20 year old woman is biologically programmed to seek the best genetic match to fit her for a mate,and a father for her children . So she tests men to weed out the wimps and the weak. Fair enough.
HOwever sometimes women just get hooked on game playing, mindfXXking and trumped up dramatics to get an ego-gasm from tying men up in knots.
You need to decide what kind of woman you have in tow .
If she is the second type hit DELETE and save yourself NOW.

GtarPlayr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My past oneitis told me that i never get angry. I took that as criticism because in her mind, self-respecting men DO get angry. I'm very laid-back and avoid conflict (AFC-ish?) and it takes a lot to piss me off. I literally can't remember the last time i yelled and screamed at someone. How bad is that? I'm such a people-pleaser...

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you like this type of behavior in women? If so, cool. Not my thing.

If she said that kind of sh!t to me, then I'd set up a night for her to come over and watch a movie, have eros lube next to my bed, alot of condoms and ass fvck her till she couldn't walk.

Then, I would only see her when when she comes over for sex... and I wouldn't talk with her on the phone for more than 5 min at a time... But, hey, that's just me... :cheer:

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had my gf say somethign similar to me.

She told me she liked when I made her do stuff she didn't want to do! (as in play sports). I guess on some level they want to see if you can stand up for yourself.

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's a shyt test,

the master of puppets is pulling your strings .....

she's punking you ... baiting you to change your behavoir .....

once she gets the taste of your first outburst of anger ...... she will bait you

for more and more anger ...

man o man ......

:rockon:

MaddXMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
update

For her it's a power thing. She likes to be controlled. For this and other things she said, I did this: Last week we were on my bed - I put her hands on the headboard and told her to not ****ing move them! Then I put a pillow behind her head, mounted her chest and face ****ed her - she likes **** like this - like when I am forcing it down her throat deep and she is trying so hard not to gag, I tell her I want to hear her choke on it, she says no, I'm not giving you the satisfaction - then, you know what happens.

Now stuff like this, the rough sex, is fun and all, but for me is a once in a while role play kind of thing. I'm not into being dominant all the time.

I like it when my partner wants me as much as I want her, and we just go at it wild and **** each others brains out.

She is rarely like this. Either just passive or wants to be dominated. So far it's ok but I am wondering how sexually compatible we are in the long term.

But for now, she is the ***** and I am her mean ass pimp. Baby girl didn't earn enough tonight and there's gonna be hell to pay.....

God we are so weird.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:up: Mad props to the Mad Man!!
Love it!!!

:D

drmeathead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mad man u gotta watch with that stuff....**** she baits you into that rough stuff then sets you up aka ill go to the cops and say u forced urself and i have the marks to prove it. have fun but be careful. from what u have said you are still figuring this girl out. you cant trust her that much yet or atleast i wouldnt but that is just me.

MaddXMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
drmeathead said:
mad man u gotta watch with that stuff....**** she baits you into that rough stuff then sets you up aka ill go to the cops and say u forced urself and i have the marks to prove it. have fun but be careful. from what u have said you are still figuring this girl out. you cant trust her that much yet or atleast i wouldnt but that is just me.
lol no dude, it's not like that. It's really fun role play, if you can believe that. Several times during these "sessions" we both bust out laughing. It's intense but really in fun. And I would never leave marks.