Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sexual Escalation

muzicfreak2k3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello guys. Over the past few months, I have been doing very well in my DJ ways. I started "changing" my life less than a year ago, and i have seen a ot of changes, including my first hook-ups. Soem have been at parties, others have been when i was just chilling with girls. However, I haeve never done more than make out with a girl and think I am ready to now. But i was wonderign how to go about doing so... For example (now that can drive =) ).. I bring a girl to my car, and we make out... or we're all alone on a couch in a basement with no one else home...How would I go from making out, tooo "more"... such as fingreing or maybe a BJ or something?

counselor

Don Juan
Reaction score
KINO.. all you young ones need to learn the power of kino! READ up on kino and do it.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Work your way from the top down.. it's just as easy as it sounds. You won't find many girls who mind having their box eaten..

muzicfreak2k3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I mean, would I like try n pull her pants down as i'm making out with her ? And like mention it as im about to do it.. or not ?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
muzicfreak2k3 said:
Well I mean, would I like try n pull her pants down as i'm making out with her ? And like mention it as im about to do it.. or not ?
No...and no. Dont be in a huge rush, take your time. Tits before ****s...(i made that up myself, go me). Once you get downstairs unbutton her pants and go at it, then slide her pants off, shell help if shes down.

Reaction score
Good ways to get girls really horny...

When making out with them move down to their neck, give her a really sloppy kiss make sure you get a little bit of saliva on her neck, then right after the kiss, exhale very very deeply, slow, and passionately. It turns girls on like you wouldn't believe.

Also, when making out with a girl, move up to her ear, suck on her ear lobe, if you really want to slay her stick your tongue inside of her ear, as gross as it sounds, it will turn a girl on like you wouldn't believe.

From their it's easy as hell, just grind her and tackle one article of clothing at a time.