Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sexing a female friend, might have to break my own rule

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Tonight I was in the process of packing the rest of my stuff so I can move tomorrow, and I get a call from a female friend.

For anyone who remembers she is the 36(ish) AW chick who I have known for about 8 years. Went out with her a couple of times when we first met, but I didn't pursue her since I could see that she wasn't what I was looking for. Since then we have been in touch off and on, and since I broke up with my last LTR we reconnected and have become pretty good friends.

So tonight she calls me and tells me she is leaving a bar and on her way home and wants to stop by. I told her to come on over for a drink, I need a break from moving.

She arrives a few minutes later and I'm making a couple of vodkas, and she walks over and asks me "Soooo.....what is wrong with me?". I asked her what she was talking about, and I cracked a little joke about something, and she burst into tears.

It was one of those female emotional outbursts. She even admitted she didn't know what was really wrong. Obviously she just needed to vent, so I played the friend and listened.

This is the chick that I vowed never to put any effort into sexing. She's attractive, especially for her age (gotta love those Slovakian genes), but I told myself soon after I first met her that although I wouldn't rule out the thought of having sex with her, at the same time I would NEVER put any effort into doing so. I'm not really that attracted to her (mainly due to her strong attention seeking personality), but if it were a gimme, I wouldn't say "no".

So tonight she's pretty drunk and obviously emotional. It looked to me like this might be the night that she broke down and ripped my clothes off, but I know that when a woman is spewing negative emotion it isn't exactly conducive to igniting a sexual spark.

I figured it would be beneficial to both of us (especially me, hehe) if I were able to take her mind off of whatever it was that was causing her emotional distress, so whenever another topic would come up I would try to steer the convo in a different direction. A few times the topic of sex came up, so I tried to push things in that direction, but I could only manage to push it that direction for a few minutes and then it went back to other sh!t.

I have always known this chick was attracted to me. It's pretty easy to see, even from the inside looking out. Other women have even commented on it.

For some reason it seems to only be when I have had quite a few drinks, but there have been a few times when i was involved in a makeout session with this chick. Tonight when she walked in she saw me all sweaty, moving some heavy boxes, and she started giving me the stink eye, talking about how sexy it is to watch a man working like that.

She kept saying how she needs to get home, blah, blah. I told her I wanted her to stay, that I didn't mind being there for her and all.

Eventually she gets up and says she is leaving. I told her not to go, she didn't need to be getting into trouble driving. I grabbed her hand and pulled her over. She leans in and kisses me on the cheek, then on the lips, several times. Not the closed lip "we're cool with each other" kiss, but the slightly open mouth "inviting" sort of kiss, all while she's telling me how I'm one of her best friends. Okaaaaay......

This chick is a walking contradiction. I'm a stubborn SOB or I probably would have said fukk the oath I made never to try to sex her, and I would have thrown down on it by now. I have to admit she's given me a stiffy on more than one occasion.

I'm fairly sure that if I were to throw her ass down and jump on top of her that it would be in the bag. Others have even asked why we haven't had sex yet. I guess I should man up and drop the oath I made and try to fukk the hell out of her next time she makes me the slightest bit horny.

If she really "did it" for me it would be a no brainer, but i could take it or leave it, and I'm not the kind of guy who feels he needs to prove his manliness by sexing everything with two t!ts, a hole, and a heartbeat.

Problem here is that I am OBVIOUSLY curious about it. And although I know I am far from the "friend zone" with this chick, I know that when I get TOO curious I will be walking the line.

I'm supposed to call her tomorrow and she might be going out with me tomorrow night, so if we do meet up and I don't have any other prospects I might just have to lay it on the line and put this thing to bed once and for all. Best case, I get laid. Worst case, she rejects me for some reason. But I would be willing to bet that if I were to throw down on it even if she didn't accept the advance right now, she would initiate something in the future. there's just too much history of sexual tension between us for it to go down any other way.

What do you think?
Too much drama surrounds you. And the worst type of drama too.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
hehe...ummmm.... this is 99.9% of the women out there.
I have been pretty lucky then i guess. Only a couple of women have held sex over my head, and the ones who did I shouldn't have been with in the first place.

i know, it definitely seems like im over blowing a simple event such as decorating, but 'adding a womans touch' to your life is one of the most blatant signs of interest in a relationship.
I feel ya. Believe me, the thought has crossed my mind.

Thing is, we just have that kind of relationship.

I have tools and she needed a piece of fencing cut, so i helped her out with that awhile back. Took me ten minutes. You know, I help her with things that I have the knowledge or the tools for. And in turn she helps me with "girlie" stuff that guys aren't good at.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Whatcha mean?

I keep it all in check. No guns or knives get pulled :D

Seriously though, I have known this chick for about 8 years and I have never once seen her like this. Everyone is allowed their moment every now and then.

Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Str8up is intertwined with the hor populous and chaos is the natural result!!! This is The Natural Order Of Things!!!

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Str8up is intertwined with the hor populous and chaos is the natural result!!! This is The Natural Order Of Things!!!
I'm beginning to agree with you where he's concerned. He likes chaos in all areas of his life from what I can tell.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
I'm beginning to agree with you where he's concerned. He likes chaos in all areas of his life from what I can tell.
I agree too.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
str8up's situations are all a function of the crowd he hangs out with. swingers, strippers, lesbians, etc. - not saying exclusively, but from previous posts theres a lot of the above mentioned.

nothing wrong with it, but nothing but drama at the same time. :)

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
str8up's situations are all a function of the crowd he hangs out with. swingers, strippers, lesbians, etc. - not saying exclusively, but from previous posts theres a lot of the above mentioned.

nothing wrong with it, but nothing but drama at the same time. :)
Yea, I know swingers, strippers, and lesbians.

BUT.....

The chick from this post is none of the above.

This post wasn't about "Oh, the DRAMA in my life!" This chick is not a source of drama. This was a one time deal.

And I'm not buying the whole "swingers, strippers and lesbians are more drama" line.

Strippers, yes. They're pretty loony. But I really don't hang out with strippers on a social level. I know it difficult to believe, but it's business.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Yea, I know swingers, strippers, and lesbians.

BUT.....

The chick from this post is none of the above.

This post wasn't about "Oh, the DRAMA in my life!" This chick is not a source of drama. This was a one time deal.

And I'm not buying the whole "swingers, strippers and lesbians are more drama" line.

Strippers, yes. They're pretty loony. But I really don't hang out with strippers on a social level. I know it difficult to believe, but it's business.
Dude...you have a LOT more drama than 80% of the women I know. That's a LOT of drama for a man.

You hang around too much with women "friends" and also with the kind of crowd that truly enhance NOTHING in a Man's life.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Dude...you have a LOT more drama than 80% of the women I know. That's a LOT of drama for a man.

You hang around too much with women "friends" and also with the kind of crowd that truly enhance NOTHING in a Man's life.
I know how it might look to an outsider, but you guys only get a snapshot of my life. You get the 6 o'clock news. It is NOT filled with drama! Trust me, if there is drama around, I go the other direction.

I'm sure anyone could go back and pull up several of my old posts and say, "See, THERE! Your life is filled with drama!" but it isn't the case. I have serious issues to deal with in my life. Any of the petty BS that comes up I HAVE to get away from or let roll off my back just to keep my sanity.

And as for hanging out with too many women, that's simply not the case. Do I witness a little bit more drama in other people's lives than most people? Maybe I do, but as for diving into it myself...no can do. I just walk away.

If I don't get worked up over something, it has no effect on me, thus it is not drama.

Everything comes with a price. Yes, having women friends DOES mean that I am in a different element than most guys. But it works for me. Other guys can't do it.

Have you ever seen me complain about my life having to much drama? I don't recall ever making that kind of statement.

We have been through the whole "female friends" issue before. I have precious little free time lately so I don't have a lot of hobbies, but I enjoy the hell out of my Saturday nights out, and I have WAY more fun when it's a mixed group, not JUST guys or JUST girls. Sometimes sh!t happens when a bunch of us go out drinking. Like the time when I had to break up the food fight in the pizza joint, haha. But I don't stress over any of it, so, guess what? NO DRAMA!