Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sex - No Joke

DR.EGGMAN

Banned
Reaction score
Well actually,I guess it would make yourself look even more responsible to him and I presume that if he aint stuck up,he would be glad to give you one instead of you pregnanting her daughter.

Food for thoughts.

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Where?

Originally posted by Volatile Spot
Just ask your girlfriends father for a couple.
Ill just borrow some from your mum when i see her tonight...

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now now children, no flame wars in my thread.

Dr had a legimate question and you had no right to ridicule him.

Now i gotta say tho dude, if you have to ask where to buy condoms you really shouldnt be having sex anyway...

Your local drug store or wal-mart is always a convient place though.

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good post man. there should be a whole section about stuff like this. i kinda put this with the how to get better grades. stuff that could really help you in life.

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check the fvcking date on the package before you buy/use condoms. (Yeah, condoms have expiry dates and all.) Store them in dry and cool areas... Heat and humidity can damage your condoms even in packaging. I recommend a tin can of some sort, so just like Jester said, use an Altoids box.
Jester forgot to mention that besides latex and lambskin condomse there is a different kind I heard about... Something along PVC materials being used to create these ultra-sensitive condoms for all those folks allergic or just plain annoyed by latex. Check askmen.com's Sex section, it might still be there.
Also, investigate different types of condoms (ribbed, extra-safe, etc.) because they might bring a whole new punch to your performance/feeling.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Xanderbaz means the polyurethane condoms. They are supposedly a lot stronger then the latex condoms and are supposed to feel a lot better too. Something about they retain the heat and can make it feel like your wearing nothing at all...interesting to say the least. Maybe you could give them a try. Oh, and be careful with the spermacidal condoms because some girls are allergic to them and they are being reviewed to see if they could be a cause of ovarian cancer.

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Post Jester, always good to be informed about these things.

And that one website that was posted in this thread as 'reference' seemed to 'put down' sex and tell people not to have it. 'Abstinence is the way to go' FVCK THAT! If everyone followed that then the human race would become extinct. Remember, sex and pregnancy is natural, it is not a 'disease', so if you are not ready to have a kid then either stick to BJ, **** up the ass, or dont have sex until you get things sorted out. ;)

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Due to the chance of this being deleted due to time, Matrix has requested me to bump this for it to stay in the High School bible. Thank you.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amen! Thanks for the useful information Jester.

Know your stuff gentlemen. As said before, don't trust a girl with her birth control. If you use your condom correctly your chances of getting her pregnant are very very slim. Do you really want a girl incontrol of something that could probably ruin both your lives? NO!!!!

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
A comment to add to Jester's post:

Morning after pills are not available over the counter at your local drugstore. As a matter of fact, I couldn't even get them by prescription for this girl who I didn't use a condom with (there were reasons for it, but yeah, it was still stupid). Planned Parenthood told me to go to the Hospital, who told me to go to a walk-in clinic, who in turn told me to go to Planned Parenthood again. By the time you deal with all the BS necessary to get a morning after pill, 72 hours has already passed. Now I just gotta hope and pray she doesn't get pregnant.

-Dan

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by donshawv
Good post Jester. This is pretty important stuff here.

However, I think you guys are making it sound too easy. Condoms really aren't 98% safe, because things happen you can't control. Read this about condoms:
http://www.epigee.org/guide/condomfaq.html

Are 1 in 7 condom users really doing it all wrong?

However, 1 in 7 is still less than no protection.
And that site is also selling a birth control handbook, while what tehy say might be true, be careful of using biased information