Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sex...dirty, nasty, evil, perverted sex

PersonalJesus

Don Juan
Reaction score
that's where the word "chemistry" comes from. your sexuality.

Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
The sexual urges we have, the desire to mate, is one of the strongest in the human psyche. It isn't something logical or rational at all. It's hard-wired into us.

Society realized that these urges were not rationally controllable. So they did their best to restrain and suppress them. First through religion....

(Styles:I've experienced direct opposition in a preacher who asked me if I was saved, since one of his Catholic school girls was coming onto me in front of him)
And I thought I was being original...:yawn:

stinkyape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Babnik said:
I don't agree that we all taught like this!

First of all, there are reasons to suppress sexuality or else we wouldn't do it.

There is a reason for religion, morals, and other things. Human beings DO have higher self-actualization priorities that go beyond the scope of instincts.

However, I think only few parents do the "Don't have sex!" thing!

Mine never did this. My mom urges me to get a STABLE long-term partner and have sex with her. She doesn't want me to get diseases and AIDS and is against having sex with MANY different women. Maybe 3-4 at max which is really fine with me.

Neither of my friends' parents teach their kids NOT to have sex.
Religion and morals are piss poor reasons for doing (or not doing) something. Religion is make-believe, and what your morals are is up to you - If I enjoy something and it doesn't hurt anyone else then why shouldn't I do it?

If precautions are taken then STDs are no reason not to have lots of sex with many different women. Do you avoid crossing the street because there is a chance you'll get hit by a bus, or do you take precautions to reduce the chances of being hit by a bus to nearly zero when you cross the street?

Now, if you'll excuse me... I'm going to go cross the street (and then get laid).