Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sex diary...a great read to see how women think...

Glassguy

Reaction score
Anal sex after 4 times meeting up means she is down for the 4some

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leo is actually a better man that SAm, successful property investor vs. failed actor.

But hey its the guy with better game that "wins" (or gets the poomps to be precise)//

I like these stories lets analyze another one....

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is about right .It details why it makes no sense to work hard for a female whose not already yours. Females choose. Usually the one you want want someone else. Don't "ho chase". Your life is on the line.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leo is actually a better man that SAm, successful property investor vs. failed actor.

But hey its the guy with better game that "wins" (or gets the poomps to be precise)//

I like these stories lets analyze another one....
What was Sam's game other than being sexy and not giving a eff?

icantgetlaid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One more thing: She says she was sore from the anal sex, but it was "a good sore". The only time I've ever heard the expression "a good sore" is in relation to working out, I've never heard it applied to anal sex before. I guess she's happy that it's getting opened up back there.
Girls say this all the time .. "a good sore" after a rough fvck session .. whether anal pvssy or whatever

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I gave a "good sore" to a girl the other night. She had to go to her doctor. Turns out my penis injured her throat. She has no gag reflex so she can take it pretty deep in her mouth. She was totally ok with it. Its like I scored bonus points.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I gave a "good sore" to a girl the other night. She had to go to her doctor. Turns out my penis injured her throat. She has no gag reflex so she can take it pretty deep in her mouth. She was totally ok with it. Its like I scored bonus points.
Isn't it awesome like another puszy in her throat?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Oh man...I love chicks like that...you can just fvck their throats with abandon...then take it out and slap them in the face with it while its all sloppy and wet hahahaha

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a diary most likely the author took some liberty with the actual facts, embellishing and minimizing ...
But the message is clear, all the guys who come to this forum to complain about middle age women wanting to ride the carousel instead of setlling are correct.
That’s why when I hear these guys talk about women hitting the wall, nobody wants them, they are looking to settle, I can’t help but laugh. They are delusional. These are the same guys who decide to settle down with a woman thinking that she is done with the **** carousel. She is just taking a break from the ride my friend. Women who have had 100 ****s in them when they’re in their twenties will have another 100 in their 30’s and 40’s. Use this to your advantage.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I resume talking to a guy that I’ve been chatting with off and on for a few weeks.
Ding ding ding, weoooo weooooo weoooooo! .... This is AttackFormation reporting a code red, I repeat code red in the dating game - we've got a sucker sighted trying to be friends first with a woman. We need immediate red pill support. Deploy the rational male.

(Wonder how it's possible for guys to be that delusional in 2018. Getting up for her? asking permission? lol.. that guy was a goner from the get go)

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leo could have possibly gotten laid that night if he acted. She seemed horny as fack. She wanted Sam but would have settled for a bang from Leo. What you should take away from this story is to ALWAYS bang the woman really good. She should be left thinking of you for days. I have had this experience as well, where women have told me that they couldnt stop thinking about the sex we had a few days ago.

I also find interesting how after Day 4, she couldnt wait for Sam to become available, she looked for a new dude to put out the fire in her pants. I am starting to question, the waiting a whole week to see her again thing.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let’s bring some more of these stories in. Fun directing it and hearing the discussion.

This chicks a mess though.

icantgetlaid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Leo could have possibly gotten laid that night if he acted. She seemed horny as fack. She wanted Sam but would have settled for a bang from Leo. What you should take away from this story is to ALWAYS bang the woman really good. She should be left thinking of you for days. I have had this experience as well, where women have told me that they couldnt stop thinking about the sex we had a few days ago.

I also find interesting how after Day 4, she couldnt wait for Sam to become available, she looked for a new dude to put out the fire in her pants. I am starting to question, the waiting a whole week to see her again thing.
"waiting a week" is not a hard fast rule

you give the chick several days to breathe .. if she likes you enough she'll usually be the first one to reach out

nothing in this author's diary contradicts doing just that for the best results

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"waiting a week" is not a hard fast rule

you give the chick several days to breathe .. if she likes you enough she'll usually be the first one to reach out

nothing in this author's diary contradicts doing just that for the best results
You can hit it several times a week, but it's to your advantage that she "needs" your cawk .

Let her reach out.