Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sent this girl a message, she sent me one back, what to say?

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just sent this ****y and funny message to this chick on myspace for kicks to see if I could get a response, and it worked. She just had a pic of her ass and it was a nice one and my message was, "Hey, I don't think that this picture is really you. What, did you go to some website and get a fake picture or something? Do you have any real pics? Like you at home on your stairmaster or something? Or do you even work out? OK, stop trying to fool all of us guys, and let's see what you REALLY look like."

And, as expected, she did respond because my message was not "average" like most guys. She even sent me some pictures with her response of her face and let's just say, she's attractive. Her response was, "All I can tell you is yes that is my ass and you just missed ever getting to see it in real life. I have been looking for a guy for some "fun", but because this isn't me I guess you can't :whistle:." She even put a smily face at the end like that.

So, I know she is at least SOMEWHAT intrigued because she did respond and even sent pics because I asked if she had any real pics, so I am trying to come up with a ****y and funny response to this, but can't come up with anything right off the bat. What would be something ****y and funny to say to her back? Any help is appreciated.

ryannath

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give me your number, if I'm not busy sometime maybe I can talk to you.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ Actually that sounds AFC to me like something an average guy would say. I'm trying to come up with something ****y and funny to be different than most guys to set me apart from the rest.

Any guys that have experience at this, what is something ****Y and FUNNY that I could say to her that is not AFC?

Poll

Don Juan
Reaction score
Send her a picture of your penis with the message "My penis wants to say hi to your ass"

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
that must be the worst neg hit i've ever seen.

it's too dragged out, which makes it seem like you actually think she stole that picture from somewhere.

also, neg hits were meant to bring up their self esteem, then shoot it back down, or vice versa. your attempt was just low.

and again, it's too dragged out. horrible!
i don't know how you can follow up something like that, but i guess you could say "prove it =]"

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kev, you say that's a bad neg hit, but I actually took that line from David Deangelo. It did work, which means she responded, which doesn't happen to most guys. I thought about saying something like, "yeah, you know, since that isn't you, I did just miss seeing it in person. But on a serious note, what kind of "fun" do you have in mind? (that is IF i believe it's really you lol)"