Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seen my ex'es new man

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've known the guy for a few years haven't seen him for a good 3 years, he's an iron worker, he's working in the area where I live. She's really down grading it truly shows BPDs go after weak men. Don't get me wrong he's a good guy, he's porked on the pounds and really scruffy looking. There is a real trend on the guys she's had and goes after.

When she latched on me I wasn't in the greatest shape she thought I was a weak man, that wasn't the case, I may have been unhealthy looking that didn't change who I was. Makes me shudder that she finds her new guy attractive and she is banging him, sex probably isn't do often the meds makes her libido next to nothing.

It ceases to amaze me what BPD women do for supply, she had the guy she replaced me with, dumped him and latched onto the new guy.

The way I'm today there is no way she would even come near me I would cause her too much pain. I'm healthier than I've ever been, look like a 30 year old guy, its fun catching older women off guard they think they are flirting with a young guy, I'm not who you think I'm. It feels really fvcking good to have my bulky muscular body back, I'm not ripped athlete by any means I'm lean enough I have shape.

Ya I'm over her it makes me laugh how she lives her life, glad she's out of my life.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Good 4 u.

Since she's a nobody and doesn't in any way affect you, u can now stop opening a thread abt her or abt any of her future men.

Dismiss her from ur post - thoughts.

It's time to move on to another woman. Post something abt the new woman, it's more exciting to hear.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Comparison is the death of joy.” Mark Twain

OP, I wouldn't devote another thought to the ex and her new guy. It's good to hear that you hit the gym regularly and that you have your body back. Kudos. That's important for your own health and well-being...regardless of any females acceptance.

The most important person to accept you is you.

Are you sure you're truly over her? If you were, you wouldn't create a thread comparing yourself to her new guy.

I would suggest keeping to your success regime, active gym life, and gaming new women so that this ex of yours becomes a distant memory. You smile, you're courteous if you see her somewhere or have to interact somehow, yet still, you move on and continue to chase what's important to you.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Comparison is the death of joy.” Mark Twain

OP, I wouldn't devote another thought to the ex and her new guy. It's good to hear that you hit the gym regularly and that you have your body back. Kudos. That's important for your own health and well-being...regardless of any females acceptance.

The most important person to accept you is you.

Are you sure you're truly over her? If you were, you wouldn't create a thread comparing yourself to her new guy.

I would suggest keeping to your success regime, active gym life, and gaming new women so that this ex of yours becomes a distant memory. You smile, you're courteous if you see her somewhere or have to interact somehow, yet still, you move on and continue to chase what's important to you.
Good 4 u.

Since she's a nobody and doesn't in any way affect you, u can now stop opening a thread abt her or abt any of her future men.

Dismiss her from ur post - thoughts.

It's time to move on to another woman. Post something abt the new woman, it's more exciting to hear.
The ironic part of the story is this guy she is with now used to say stay away from her she's on meds you don't want to be with broads that have mental illness they will ruin your life.... The guys he works with I know, they know her they know her and what she's like, makes me laugh how manipulative of a b*tch she really is.

It will get back to her that he seen me and that I'm doing good and being successful, her jealousy streak runs deep, it will start eating at her I know what she's like. Ya I'm over her but a little bit of revenge is always fun.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
U r over her.

Fine.

Everyone on the forum is over her too.

And

Everyone doesn't want to hear about her or her new man anymore.

Because

We r totallyyy overrr herrr.

As in 100% couldn't give a fvck even when your hungry EX moans in ecstasy being drilled by big d1cks and getting knocked up with babies.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's OK to look what she's doing for a while, but don't get fixated on that, my man. Move on with your stuff.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, you mean to say, you're free and she's now some other cucks problem?

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, you mean to say, you're free and she's now some other cucks problem?

I'm glad I'm free of her, like I said I find it funny she's latched onto a guy that said to me are you fvcking nuts to get involved with her and look who's involved with her. Its fun mind fvcking with her as I said she hates to see me successful the fact I rebounded and I didn't rot in hell like she hoped that p*sses her off, she's a sadistic little b*tch.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry bro, seems you're still a bit hung up on her. If you weren't, you'd wouldn't still be posting about her. It's understandable, as anyone who's been in a LTR or marriage for a long time would still have some sort of attachment towards their ex. You're human... Sometimes, it sucks. Over time, the feeling will lessen.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP still seems to be holding anger and some resentment towards her.

I doubt he is completely over her.. However op these feelings will pass, if you continue forward, keep improving..You need to let the anger go Bruv!

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've known the guy for a few years haven't seen him for a good 3 years, he's an iron worker, he's working in the area where I live. She's really down grading it truly shows BPDs go after weak men. Don't get me wrong he's a good guy, he's porked on the pounds and really scruffy looking. There is a real trend on the guys she's had and goes after.

When she latched on me I wasn't in the greatest shape she thought I was a weak man, that wasn't the case, I may have been unhealthy looking that didn't change who I was. Makes me shudder that she finds her new guy attractive and she is banging him, sex probably isn't do often the meds makes her libido next to nothing.

It ceases to amaze me what BPD women do for supply, she had the guy she replaced me with, dumped him and latched onto the new guy.

The way I'm today there is no way she would even come near me I would cause her too much pain. I'm healthier than I've ever been, look like a 30 year old guy, its fun catching older women off guard they think they are flirting with a young guy, I'm not who you think I'm. It feels really fvcking good to have my bulky muscular body back, I'm not ripped athlete by any means I'm lean enough I have shape.

Ya I'm over her it makes me laugh how she lives her life, glad she's out of my life.
How do you know she legit has BPD?

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
In Sosuave, anytime a guy:

1) doesn’t get the emotional or sexual support he needs from a girl he is dating
2) loses the girl

she is considered BPD.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a text book BPD, her past, she hates her father, she's got very few friends she pushes them out of her life, suicide attempts, on meds. She's a high functioning BPD you would never know she has problems until she gets comfortable with you then she drops the ball. With most guys she's been with its a good 6 months with me it was less than a month she became comfortable with me really quickly, she likes to manipulate and control it didn't work too well with me I gave it right back.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad I'm free of her, like I said I find it funny she's latched onto a guy that said to me are you fvcking nuts to get involved with her and look who's involved with her. Its fun mind fvcking with her as I said she hates to see me successful the fact I rebounded and I didn't rot in hell like she hoped that p*sses her off, she's a sadistic little b*tch.
Hold go. You're tooting your horn pretty loudly for a guy checking up on his ex. She's getting **** and your what? Telling us about your feelings?

The post you want to deliver is, running into your ex when you got deezed, shredded six pack, biz net a million, and you got your arm around top form smv (18-23) piece of ass.

New girls are turning 18 everyday. Step your game up.

After a fling has run its course, it's done. Said girl could get hit by a 16 wheeler. ZERO ****S GIVEN. Too busy to attend funeral due to crushing life, hitting on everything aesthetic with a pulse on top form smv, smash or next.

#nextset

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry bro, seems you're still a bit hung up on her. If you weren't, you'd wouldn't still be posting about her. It's understandable, as anyone who's been in a LTR or marriage for a long time would still have some sort of attachment towards their ex. You're human... Sometimes, it sucks. Over time, the feeling will lessen.
+1

See, i made a post on the old mystery forum.

Let me begin by saying, Any form of ambiguity is met with #nextset!

So, I pulled some chick from the club, newly 19. Serious. I met up with her after pulling since she is cute and a great lay.

So, I am walking down the street with a really cute 19 year old chick on top form smv. And guess who I run Into? A chick from the past.

It gets better. She was bulking. I just saw back with that smug look on my face.

Feels good man.

There's no substitute for stepping up in this life.

The bullseye is top form smv. Everything else is cannon fodder.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In Sosuave, anytime a guy:

1) doesn’t get the emotional or sexual support he needs from a girl he is dating
2) loses the girl

she is considered BPD.
Lol.... Yup.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a text book BPD, her past, she hates her father, she's got very few friends she pushes them out of her life, suicide attempts, on meds. She's a high functioning BPD you would never know she has problems until she gets comfortable with you then she drops the ball. With most guys she's been with its a good 6 months with me it was less than a month she became comfortable with me really quickly, she likes to manipulate and control it didn't work too well with me I gave it right back.

So within a month she confided in you and she made you aware about how truely DAMAGED she was..

Yet you still entered into a relationship with her.. You should have ran a hundred miles or treated her as simply a fuk buddy.

However this experience is something you NEEDED so the next time you screen better and see those glaring red flags!

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound BPD yourself. Or NPD.

You contradict yourself all the time, you write a long essay about how bad she was, then you end with that you don’t care.

You make yourself the victim and she was the villain.

You are still psycho attached to an ex who has long gone moved on.

Healthy people wish eachother the best in life after a relationship. Only Narcs and BPDs go in obsession mode when their egos are bruised.

It seems BPDs can only attract other BPDs.