Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seductive Conversation

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow.

------------------
"Life cannot reach total perfection until it has seen total imperfection."
"High risk can yield only high loss or high reward."
"Ignorance is a blessing."
"If you don't know the meaning of life why are you trying to win? Isn't that the same as not knowing what you're fighting for?"
"Life and death are the same thing"

-Yours Truly

Roark

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, really well written and interesting post mate.

i'll most certainly be attempting to incorporate some of this tonight.

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by xblitz44x
. The purpose of this process is to ultimately fvck her.(edited 10-18-2002).]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, you stupid c0cksucker. The ultimate purpose is not to just fVck her. They are human beings too and have feelings. dumbass
If you're not there to fvck her, why are you there? If you're just there to have fun, you could probably have way more fun with your friends. I'm sure blitz knows they have feelings, seeing as that was the whole basis of his post.

donshawv

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm gonna have to disagree

i didn't read the whole post, but this sounds like ross jeffries **** here. my opinion is that that stuff is a scam. it is based on NLP, which has absolutely no scientific basis. i have seen a lot of NLP material and have decided that since it
a. makes no logical sense to use in the real world
and
b. has absolutely no scientific basis
and
c. is used by people to make a profit

is that it is a SCAM.

you can't believe everything you hear these days.

-Boogerman-

Don Juan
Reaction score
donshawv

You are completely wrong, even though I dispise the use of SS I know at least five persons who use it successfully in their lives. I assume you have not tested it and you think that in logical terms it may not work, tell you what, try things before you judge them!

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any more tips on the arousal section of the seduction?
Also how do you flow from the "connection pattern" back to excitement by describing skiing? Surely it would make more sense to do the excitement after she has told you why she likes skiing?

Great post, though:cool:

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Due to the chance of this being deleted due to time, Matrix has requested me to bump this for it to stay in the High School bible. Thank you.

NOSTRADAMUS

Reaction score
This is my first time here, btw nice post blitz i really like it. It helps a lot of Djs. Anyway whats with the fvcking and b*itches why not just type the whole thing?:rolleyes:

Aramas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Blitz will be so embarrassed that this turkey has been resurrected :p

This forum has the fruitiest little-miss-prude word filter I've ever seen.

bootmeup

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Quite Sexuality is OK

Well I used to be nervous about running out of things to say. Then recently I had a very ZEN moment, and realized I did not need to always be talking.

The ultimate level of confidence is being able to be quite, confident, yet exude sensuality. I have found that its very true what people on this site say; women are essentially reflectors in a way of our feelings and emotions.

So I have found if I just was relaxed, quite, comfortable, confident, and just let me energy flow, at times no words were needed.

It seems this quite sensuality, combined with kino, slow talking, and the right body movements translate into alot of power, both with women and in social situations in general.

I made this discovery while I am dating a cute Chinese girl recently.

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey i read the post and i can relate to it

but the purpose here is sex right, what if you dont wnat sex to be the intention, and you just wnat to have fun conversation, not to the point where your just a friend , but just a guy that like to have fun. Sex is the goal in this , sex is fun i guess but , i just want to have some fun? would the combination be mostly the same?

Quareeb al-haq

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol i'm sorry but if you said that sh!t shed think you were the biggest cheesebag in all the land... "Oh damn my phone is ringing, oh it was just my guy friend asking me for sex tips" Ok first of all, shed think you and your friends were ****ed, because no guy would call another guy asking him how to do the right thing in bed, I for one certainily wouldn't anyways. Then the little scenario in which you have a phone call with a girl that doesn't exist, who just so happens to be calling because she desperately wants to fvck u, because of how incredible you are in bed, with your multi orgasm talent and all that sh!t.. K here what you're doing, is again lieing totally, and in the event that she catches on to your little game, then you're chances are blown cuz you look like the biggest most desperate character this side of the border. I'm in no way trying to put you down for this advice but I believe it is the wrong approach to things. I also think that in the very slim event that these tactics pay off and you end up taking the girl home, she'll probably just laugh cuz u built urself up and didn't meet the standards that you pretended to have set, and congratulations, now all of her good friends know that ur Captain Alltalk. I'm sure all you don juans don't want to have that fvcked rumor floating all over the place do you ?
just my 2 cents

soopafly4eva

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone think that the legendary Don Juans before us did this type of stuff? I doubt it...

I can see this may work some of the time but honestly I think there are better ways than running patterns and using NLP based methods to score with chicks.

The process of progressing through Comfort, Connection, Excitement to Arousal is good and makes sense but the methods you use to get there are not the best in my opinion.

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha I love this post. It gets down to why we have conversations with women and what we really want to come out of it. These star posts have stars for a damn good reason.

Hawke

Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally don't see what people have against ideas like the patterns in this. I mean patterns like the ones described here are in the end just really stories, stories that lead people's imaginantions. Isn't it said here that a useful skill is story telling? As for legendary DJ's using this in the past? Open your eyes, most of the popular people around you use similar ideas, all story based, all leading your imagation to create and then feel emotions. I still don't see why people have such a problem with patterns, other than having little understanding as to how it works.

I think this is definately a pretty good tip.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I would rarely talk about sex directly. My 'sexual state' does that for me.