Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seducing ladies with boyfriends

commodore

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi there

I made this thread because i wanted to discuss methods that a DJ could use to seduce ladies with boyfriends (that they actually like), both over short and long periods of time. (i.e girls you see at clubs and might not ever see again, or alternatively, taken girls you see regularly and hence have extra time to work with)

Sure it's easy advice to say move on to the 50 single women, or think about something else, but lets face it, as we get older, most the hotties are taken.

So lets not discuss the ethical implications (seriously, who gives a ****?), and rather gather intelligence as to how to catch the fish in other nets.

I found this article below from another website and felt like sharing it amongst you all.

cheers

------
But some women LIKE their boyfriends and there's little you can do to neutralize or destroy him in her mind. In that case you have to take a completely different approach. (The following conversation is simplified for clarity)

One girl I met at a party casually mentioned her boyfriend in conversation. I said to her, "You know, I'm really curious about something... about your boyfriend, what about him first attracted you?"

She started telling me what it was about her boyfriend that first attracted her. She said, "Well I wasn't attracted to him AT FIRST, but it was just the way he... and the way he... and..." This is important, because she's giving you step-by-step instructions on EXACTLY how to seduce her!

I then asked her, "When you first fell in love with this person what exactly did you feel?"

No matter what she says, she'll lightly go into that state of first falling in love as she accesses it in her mind - with YOU causing the good feeling in her.

I asked her, "Where did that feeling start?"

She told me in her chest (they'll usually say in their throat or stomach).

Then I asked her, "From your chest, where did it go it next?"

She told me it went down to her tummy.

I said, "Now let me get this straight... I was actually talking to a friend of mine last week and with her when she feels she's attracted to a person she said it starts in her throat, but for you it starts here in your chest..."

I touched her chest. "And then down to your tummy right," I said tracing my finger down to her naval.

I've now just elicited HER particular process of becoming attracted and then LED her through it by tracing the path of that feeling with my finger (and anchored that incredible feeling to me finger as I touched her). In effect, I created the experience of "becoming attracted" for her as I traced the feeling with my finger along her skin - all with the excuse of, "Now let me see if I got what you said straight."

I finished up with, "It's kind of weird that way... how you just become attracted to someone like that... as if it just explodes inside of you when it hits your tummy... but things like that can just happen and in my opinion you should never try to fight something like that."

As a final note, you MUST have some level of rapport when you pull a move like this. The more rapport you have with her, the better she'll respond and more powerful the effect will be.

By Derek Vitalio
----

Poll

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's quite simple. Here's are the steps:

(him) --> :kick: <--- (you)

:cheer: <--- (her)

:flowers: <--- (you)

:cry: <--- (him)

:up: <--- (me)

azanon