Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

seduced by my moms friend

CanuckinSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my early 20's I had a buddy from school who had no shame at all flirting with my mom when he would come over to pick me up or whatnot.

It wasn't overtly sexual flirting, he just used intense EC and smiling. I know he was attracted to her. I found it really disturbing actually, creeped me out big time.:down:

JuanMoore

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do people find this story so hard to believe?

This can happen.
I've gotten FMRN (F-ck Me Right Now) looks from old ladies .

I was once totally picked up by an old lady (50 years, I think). She did EC, kino, cold reading, went for the kiss telling me how we should do try new stuff (I didn't kiss her). Then asked me for my phone number.

I said no because I wasn't really atracted. She wasn't horrible, but not good either. Maybe with alcohol in the mix, I'd do her.

But yeah, I fancy a hot old lady.

superchristx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
older chicks are GREAT. They don't get all heavy on you, they know you can't marry them and can't commit to them. they DONT want to tie you down. Half the time they are on the pill! Man you are being a fool, an older woman knows the value of casual sex, and if she says "I love you" just pretend she's saying "I love your d!ck!" They are smart and they have their life together, and they don't need to suck you into drama. You've landed yourself a great fook buddy, I bet she's good in bed too. Don't stress, worse case scenario you'll be laughing about this two months from now.

If you really want to end it, just tell her something like, you need a girl your own age that you can bring to parties and stuff, she's older! She'll understand!

And she can be a great TEACHER! she can teach you about love and sex, tell you how to do it right and what she likes, what women want and what they need. Yeah you can end this thing clean and easily and it won't be a big deal, but DON'T. Take it for all its worth, get all you can out of her. Best thing is, this will stay totally secret, she won't tell ANYONE and you won't either. That means you can be honest with her and her with you, show her your weak side and come home too drunk to fook, and she won't judge you or tell her friends. Older ladies are wonderful, the best. I like young girls too, but there's something about an older lady, a mentor and a lover, that is a profound and beautiful thing.