Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Secret to ********!

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pook you are the master :rockon:

so in ******** what does "I don't have those feelings for you" mean, more importantly why would a Woman play with her hair while saying said thing?...confused I am?...

actually I just realized that everything you said makes perfect sense and it makes me think about something happened that today , I told a girl I live with (housemate) that I didn't appreciate the way she spoke to me the other day and I bascially told her she was being a ***** yada yada the thing is she said sorry and when I think back her mood was exactly mine and when she came backstairs later on and I asked her about her new scarf she lit up and had a big smile face across her face and said thank you, now here is where I get confused pook...I was crazy about this girl a few weeks back but being here and talking to a lot of girls has made me think twice and just step back...what I have trouble understanding is the mixed signals I get from this girl, she (still) flirts with me and likes to give me a bit of ****...which I do her, my other housemate told me that he sees that we have a difficult relationship...I don't think we do, we just have strong personalties and I don't like her tone when she speaks to sometimes (quite *****y)...speaking to other girls they tell me (feel right?) that she acts this way because she actually does like me ...

See Pook, this silly man told this girl that he liked her and things went kinda wierd (she also made up a story about an ex texting her about me that never happened!) and sucked for a while... but then this man decided to tell her that he didn't feel that way about her anymore and things changed.

I have noticed that she shows clear signs of jealousy when I talk about other girls and even when I am around her friends...so Pook Master, what this man is asking you is what advice do you have me please...

Lastly, I get the strangest feeling that she talks to some of her friends about me...hmmm...

anyways I would love to spend some time with this girl but a full on relationship would be too much as she is already a handful as it is...what do you see by the information I have given you please great Master?.

Last edited:

Zog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm this might be a newbie question, but I deff need some help with this.

Im working on making a few short story routines, Im wondering If all I need in a story is emotional content to make it appealing to a woman?

LuciferSam

Don Juan
Reaction score
I won't hide my envy Pook...you are a b1tch :D

Great post :up:

Seriously, respect to the guy

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No more poker face them

I love Hyori Lee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, Pook's posts are just written with an air of creativity, intelligence, wisdom, and truth with a sprinkle of humor. I think Pook would have been an excellent writer. His ideas are not revolutionary, but it's the way he presents them. It's not that he has given information that others do not have. It's the way he has written these ideas. Truly inspiring and revolutionary. The man is a writer.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is awesome. I've testing this later and it's the key to good rapport.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It works for LTR advice, too. The 'men are from mars, women from venus' author recommends prefacing the nonsensical things that women say with an imagined, "I feel as though ________"

We tend to interpret words literally. If she says, "you never do ___," the incorrect response is to point out all the times that you have done what she is complaining that you never do. But if you translate it in your head as," I feel as though you never do ___" then it makes more sense to us. She is talking about her feelings even when it does not seem like it to us, just like Pook said.

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is now man :D

WTF? Censoring the word "woman'ese"? That makes no sense however I look at it. Censorship of swearwords makes no sense anyway, but this? hahaha XD