Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Scientists create genetically modified tomatoes with massive increases in BCAAs and Flavanoids

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This is starting to get crazy...want to build muscle? Pretty soon you might be able to simply eat a tomato to load up on BCAAs...

They increased BCAAs, including leucine, the most important amino acid and the one the body uses as a marker for knowing protein levels, between 9-64x normal...

Coming soon to a store near you...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My issue with genetically modifying foods is not in the chemistry, but in the fact that increasing nutrient composition disrupts the food’s biological packaging. I don’t want to pay more for a tomato that’s added nutrients I am either going to piss out or cause my blood mineral contents to get too high based on interactions with other fortified foods.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
My issue with genetically modifying foods is not in the chemistry, but in the fact that increasing nutrient composition disrupts the food’s biological packaging. I don’t want to pay more for a tomato that’s added nutrients I am either going to piss out or cause my blood mineral contents to get too high based on interactions with other fortified foods.
Yeah humans always think we know better than nature but usually find out a few decades later that they don't due to things they never even knew interacted with each other until much later.

Kinda like with skim milk...turns out the fat is actually there for a reason...to prevent the milk sugars from spiking insulin levels to all hell.