Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

(San Diego) Active PUA Wingman Call & Local Private PUA Group

skarvada

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys, I'm Andrew, been in the game for 10 yrs going out consistently ever since. Study all the best, rsd, mystery, david d, lovedrop, swingcatt. Was helping out over at rsd vegas immersion a bit and was living in vegas hitting up the clubs and then strip clubs 4 nights a week for a year.

In Oceanside now, usually go to Carlsbad, Encinitas bars, sometimes del mar, la jolla, pb and downtown. If your at least 25 and still go a lot and want to meet up and wing hit me up. Add or message me on here or text 760 814 3648. Also in process of setting up a small local vip pua group. let's do this

A-

Cupid "The T-Rex"

Reaction score
Hi. I'm Daniel, 25. I currently live in Riverside but I have been down to San Diego in the past for nightlife. I'm interested to go out and meet people and have fun. Do you go to karaoke bars?

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up y'all!

Getting together with guys innthe LA area who are red pill. You're invited to join us on March 9th at 8pm. Send a personal message if you're interested, and I'll forward you the details.