Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Russian dating sites recommendations

LoneRanger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can someone recommend good Russian dating sites.

I googled and there are too many out there that dont seem legit.

Which ones have you personally used that are no populated with robots or fake profiles?

Brad

Don Juan
Reaction score
My bro in laws best friend found a Russian online.

He went over there with a bunch of Russians he met online. ****ed them all and chose the best.

No idea what site he used but you better be earning decent $ if you want one. Also you need to understand that it’s a transaction to them. They give you their body for a few years while it’s hot and they get to live in a better country.

Why would you want a girl with negotiated desire?

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My bro in laws best friend found a Russian online.

He went over there with a bunch of Russians he met online. ****ed them all and chose the best.

No idea what site he used but you better be earning decent $ if you want one. Also you need to understand that it’s a transaction to them. They give you their body for a few years while it’s hot and they get to live in a better country.

Why would you want a girl with negotiated desire?
Because with divorce rates they are all the same.

Find out the site he used. Thanks.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why fly to the Kremlin with all the great pu$$y in North America? Makes no sense to me.

Billtx49

Reaction score
A guy that worked for me hooked up with a Russian girl on an online site. He flew there, met her, got drunk, banged her, got married there. Within a year later he imports her. About a year after that he’s divorced, brokenhearted, and she’s back to the hunt in a country that’s more to her liking as a real citizen.
Be careful what you ask for @LoneRanger .

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OKCupid is pretty decent (yes, there are Russian women there). There is also <mylove.ru>.