Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Running out of things to say with women

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are running out of things to say it's because she doesn't like you. If a girl likes you, she will do a lot of the talking.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are running out of things to say it's because she doesn't like you. If a girl likes you, she will do a lot of the talking.
Or he's overtalking and causing her to lose interest before she has a chance to talk how she sees fit.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys talk too much. They're only listening to formulate a response, not to get to know someone.

davidsonj73

Don Juan
Reaction score
What you said makes sense! I never thought of it that way, but that seems to be how it always plays out, either she makes it easy on me if she likes me, or it is an uphill struggle to constantly think of more, especially funny things to say to her.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
If you are running out of things to say it's because she doesn't like you
Or you're just not that hot for her, and thus don't find her intriguing enough to converse with at length. That's one of the downsides of running around with exceptionally beautiful girls... Many of them are empty vessels with sexy exteriors, who don't have much to offer beyond their physical charms

Like The Dumb Jock, The Bimbo stereotype didn't emerge out of thin air

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many of them are empty vessels with sexy exteriors, who don't have much to offer beyond their physical charms

Like The Dumb Jock, The Bimbo stereotype didn't emerge out of thin air
Trust me, she will have something to say to you, even if it's completely stupid. Remember, most people think they are smart.