Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

WWE Discussion

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Anybody watching it? You want my predictions?

- Someone from the RAW brand will win because the Elimination Chamber is in February for the Smackdown brand, and that PPV will setup the Wrestlemania Smackdown Main Event.

- I think Finn Baylor will come back and win it, then challenge Roman Reigns for the Universal Title at Wrestlemania with KO v.s. Chris Jericho.

- I think in some form or fashion, The Undertaker will fight John Cena as the main match from Smackdown, but I have no idea where this leaves AJ Stylez?

I personally would prefer if KO and AJ Stylez carried their titles to Wrestlemania, ESPECIALLY AJ Stylez because AJ Stylez has been the MVP of WWE for the last year in my opinion.

Last edited:
B

BlueAlpha1

- John Cena will defeat AJ Styles and win the WWE Title

- Undertaker will win the Royal Rumble and fight Cena at WM33

- Reigns beats Owens and fights the winner of Elimination Chamber (Finn Balor who never lost it)

- Jericho turns on Owens next month and fights for US Title at WM33

- Goldberg and Lesnar will cancel each other out of the rumble and fight at WM33 for the 3rd time

- Big Show and Braun Strowman will get into it tonight and this will carry Show into his WM33 feud with Shaq

Expect an Undertaker/Strowman and an Undertaker/Goldberg moment in the match as well.

I have a vested interest as it'll give us insight into the card for WM33 which I will be spending my money on.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
- John Cena will defeat AJ Styles and win the WWE Title

- Undertaker will win the Royal Rumble and fight Cena at WM33

- Reigns beats Owens and fights the winner of Elimination Chamber (Finn Balor who never lost it)

- Jericho turns on Owens next month and fights for US Title at WM33

- Goldberg and Lesnar will cancel each other out of the rumble and fight at WM33 for the 3rd time

- Big Show and Braun Strowman will get into it tonight and this will carry Show into his WM33 feud with Shaq

Expect an Undertaker/Strowman and an Undertaker/Goldberg moment in the match as well.

I have a vested interest as it'll give us insight into the card for WM33 which I will be spending my money on.
Bro WTF was that Royal Rumble match finish :cry::rofl::cry:

- Where the fvck was Finn Balor??

- Where the fvck was my boy Samoa Joe??

- Why the fvck does Goldberg keep fvcking Brock in the a.ss??

- So is John Cena v.s. Randy Orton the main event at Wrestlemania for the god damn title??

I'm cancelling the WWE Network :cry::rofl::cry:

Last edited:
B

BlueAlpha1

Bro WTF was that Royal Rumble match finish :cry::rofl::cry:

- Where the fvck was Finn Balor??

- Where the fvck was my boy Samoa Joe??

- Why the fvck does Goldberg keep fvcking Brock in the a.ss??

- So is John Cena v.s. Randy Orton the main event at Wrestlemania for the god damn title??

I'm cancelling the WWE Network :cry::rofl::cry:
This show, with the exception of Cena vs. AJ Styles (which was outstanding) was GARBAGE. There was so much potential there with Cena winning the 16th title, and he EARNED it in that match against AJ. Cena has earned the casual fan's respect as they are not really booing him like they used to. What they HAVE been doing is interrupting his promos with "Under-taker!" chants. THIS is the money match that people want. The last time it happened was on a RAW in 2006 and it was interrupted in 2 minutes. Before that, the last time it happened Cena was a rapper and Taker was a biker! That's how FRESH this big money match is!

This rumble had ZERO surprise entrants. No Finn, no Samoa Joe, no ANGLE who is FINALLY back after a decade? The first 25 entrants was the most boring beginning and middle of the rumble I can ever remember. Not to mention Strowman, Taker, Lesnar, and Goldberg had WAY too little time. You couldn't have Undertaker and Goldberg brawl for 3 minutes and trade a jackhammer and tombstone!? WTF!!!!

Reigns is PURE GARBAGE and Orton is old news. NOBODY cares about Randy Orton anymore. I'm not even gonna comment on the undercard because the finish was TRASH.

I think Orton and Cena will find a way to avoid each other, or maybe it'll be a triple threat. If it's Cena vs Orton one on one I think I will skip the show on that alone.

FVCK you Vince, you senile old bastard.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
This show, with the exception of Cena vs. AJ Styles (which was outstanding) was GARBAGE. There was so much potential there with Cena winning the 16th title, and he EARNED it in that match against AJ. Cena has earned the casual fan's respect as they are not really booing him like they used to. What they HAVE been doing is interrupting his promos with "Under-taker!" chants. THIS is the money match that people want. The last time it happened was on a RAW in 2006 and it was interrupted in 2 minutes. Before that, the last time it happened Cena was a rapper and Taker was a biker! That's how FRESH this big money match is!

This rumble had ZERO surprise entrants. No Finn, no Samoa Joe, no ANGLE who is FINALLY back after a decade? The first 25 entrants was the most boring beginning and middle of the rumble I can ever remember. Not to mention Strowman, Taker, Lesnar, and Goldberg had WAY too little time. You couldn't have Undertaker and Goldberg brawl for 3 minutes and trade a jackhammer and tombstone!? WTF!!!!

Reigns is PURE GARBAGE and Orton is old news. NOBODY cares about Randy Orton anymore. I'm not even gonna comment on the undercard because the finish was TRASH.

I think Orton and Cena will find a way to avoid each other, or maybe it'll be a triple threat. If it's Cena vs Orton one on one I think I will skip the show on that alone.

FVCK you Vince, you senile old bastard.
Check out the Live Review Show with Joe Cronin, this guy calls it like it is!

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Rumble itself was dissapointing and very...Plain. it set up a few things but didn't do a whole lot.

No big "surprise." Tye Dillenger is the only NXT person on there? Really? Have some plain people come in, have a mon steroids clear them out, have another monster show up and both get taken out. Repeat.

Taker vs Reigns got set up. Please, no...

Lesnar lost to Goldberg again like he is a jobber. Please, no...

Cena is champ again? Please, no...

On the bright side, Neville won the Cruiserweight title and Enzo got taken out like trash.

B

BlueAlpha1

The Rumble itself was dissapointing and very...Plain. it set up a few things but didn't do a whole lot.

No big "surprise." Tye Dillenger is the only NXT person on there? Really? Have some plain people come in, have a mon steroids clear them out, have another monster show up and both get taken out. Repeat.

Taker vs Reigns got set up. Please, no...

Lesnar lost to Goldberg again like he is a jobber. Please, no...

Cena is champ again? Please, no...

On the bright side, Neville won the Cruiserweight title and Enzo got taken out like trash.
Neville just looks like a champ and is doing a great job as a heel, but is there any way that guy weighs under 205? How is he a crusierweight? He is JACKED.

Lesnar better destroy Goldberg at WM in order to gain some credibility back.

If we get Taker vs Reigns and Cena vs Orton, I am reversing my plans which were to go to Wrestlemania this year. It's an hour away from me by car and I have been waiting to see how the show pans out to get a ticket. The way this is shaping up so far is scandalous.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Neville just looks like a champ and is doing a great job as a heel, but is there any way that guy weighs under 205? How is he a crusierweight? He is JACKED.

Lesnar better destroy Goldberg at WM in order to gain some credibility back.

If we get Taker vs Reigns and Cena vs Orton, I am reversing my plans which were to go to Wrestlemania this year. It's an hour away from me by car and I have been waiting to see how the show pans out to get a ticket. The way this is shaping up so far is scandalous.
I'm watching the Elimination Chamber tonight because it's rumored my BOY Bray Wyatt will win the title!

B

BlueAlpha1

So Cena is NOT wrestling Orton 1 on 1, but he may get a rematch. I hope they don't do a triple threat.

Find a way to give us Cena vs Undertaker now.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neville seemed like just another spot monkey when he was on the main roster. He looked like a short English guy who worked out a lot. But stick him in the cruiserweight division and the guy looks like a freaking monster. Just goes to show how much of a difference it makes who you are standing next to. Works that way with women too. I've said before, I'm 5'10", which is average, but if most of the guys around me are shorter, I feel really tall. Then put me next to a bunch of ripped guys over six foot and I look like a midget.

This Tuesday on Smackdown, Orton said he wouldn't fight Wyatt at Wrestlemania. I'm curious to see if that sticks, or if they'll have a falling out and Orton changes his mind. Or if they will put Wyatt up against Cena or Styles (or both) instead. Or maybe they will have a fatal four way with Wyatt, Orton, Cena, and Styles. I had heard that the Rumble win was a thank you to Orton for giving up the main event a few years ago against Batista because of the Daniel Bryan mania.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neville seemed like just another spot monkey when he was on the main roster. He looked like a short English guy who worked out a lot. But stick him in the cruiserweight division and the guy looks like a freaking monster. Just goes to show how much of a difference it makes who you are standing next to. Works that way with women too. I've said before, I'm 5'10", which is average, but if most of the guys around me are shorter, I feel really tall. Then put me next to a bunch of ripped guys over six foot and I look like a midget.

This Tuesday on Smackdown, Orton said he wouldn't fight Wyatt at Wrestlemania. I'm curious to see if that sticks, or if they'll have a falling out and Orton changes his mind. Or if they will put Wyatt up against Cena or Styles (or both) instead. Or maybe they will have a fatal four way with Wyatt, Orton, Cena, and Styles. I had heard that the Rumble win was a thank you to Orton for giving up the main event a few years ago against Batista because of the Daniel Bryan mania.
Rumor is that Luke Harper will win the battle royal coming up and Randy will put himself back into Mania under the guise of "protecting Bray." Expect a few RKO's out of somewhere. Also, might be a chance of Erick Rowan being involved somehow.

B

BlueAlpha1

I don't mind Harper getting a push. He won't win, but this could be huge for him. Rowan doesn't really bring much to the table. Thing is they haven't really done anything with the Wyatt Family. There was much potential there, especially when they fought The Shield and Brothers of Destruction it felt big, but their stock has fallen since then. They're 1-2 years late. And really nobody cares about Orton anymore.

I've also changed my mind about Undertaker. He looked stiff, fat and old at RR. Shame too, because he was still in beast mode just 5 years ago at age 45 against HBK. But it's finally caught up with him. It's time to hang em up, but he shouldn't lose to Roman on the way out. Don't disrespect the fans so blatantly.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rowan is a good tag worker with Harper. Plus, I don't think the Wyatt family is over. Randy could turn on them and create a storyline where he is being attacked and stalked by all 3 members (Bray, Harper, and Rowan).

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I don't mind Harper getting a push. He won't win, but this could be huge for him. Rowan doesn't really bring much to the table. Thing is they haven't really done anything with the Wyatt Family. There was much potential there, especially when they fought The Shield and Brothers of Destruction it felt big, but their stock has fallen since then. They're 1-2 years late. And really nobody cares about Orton anymore.

I've also changed my mind about Undertaker. He looked stiff, fat and old at RR. Shame too, because he was still in beast mode just 5 years ago at age 45 against HBK. But it's finally caught up with him. It's time to hang em up, but he shouldn't lose to Roman on the way out. Don't disrespect the fans so blatantly.
Yes, Undertaker looked completely fat, out of shape, and slow at the Royal Rumble.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, Undertaker looked completely fat, out of shape, and slow at the Royal Rumble.
I believe he was still recovering from back surgery not all that long ago. That may have something to do with it, but age catches up with all of us at some point or other. Especially if your body has taken a lot of abuse in the ring over those years.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Rowan is a good tag worker with Harper. Plus, I don't think the Wyatt family is over. Randy could turn on them and create a storyline where he is being attacked and stalked by all 3 members (Bray, Harper, and Rowan).
Hey Virtual, anyway to rename this thread: "The WWE Thread" ?

Who is watching Fastlane tonight? It's expected that Goldberg will beat Kevin Owens in 10 seconds.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Virtual, anyway to rename this thread: "The WWE Thread" ?

Who is watching Fastlane tonight? It's expected that Goldberg will beat Kevin Owens in 10 seconds.
I'm watching it and I'll change the thread title.

B

BlueAlpha1

Big news fellas,

Going to Wrestlemania! Got a 2nd deck seat for under $200. And I live in Florida, so no plane or hotel. Friend is flying down from WI, and we'll be at the RAW after WM as well (usually the biggest one of the year)

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Big news fellas,

Going to Wrestlemania! Got a 2nd deck seat for under $200. And I live in Florida, so no plane or hotel. Friend is flying down from WI, and we'll be at the RAW after WM as well (usually the biggest one of the year)
How did you get the tickets so cheap bro? Bro, I would have came but I have work commitments with this new position I just added.

It probably would have cost me about $1,500 - $2,000 (flight, hotel, ticket, purchases, hitting up a strip club while there) which isn't bad (I would have wrote it off as a business expense), but I would have personally preferred a better Wrestlemania card. I think they have a lot of guys HEALTHY this year (versus last year) and the card is just horrible in my opinion.

For example, John Cena and Nikki Bella v.s. The Miz and Maryse? That's a Wrestlemania match? And what a waste for the celebrity/big name that is "John Cena". They could have put that guy in a high profile feud with Samoa Joe or Shinsuke Nakamura for goodness sakes.