Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ross Jeffries AFFIRMATIONS

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got these Ross Jeffries Unstoppable Confidence tapes.. and on side one of tape 1.. he has affirmations ( along with power attitudes and stuff)

But on the tape he say YOU with everything

Altho on an Adobe Acrobat file i had of his about affirmations he says you should use "I" instead of YOU because subconcious will reject "YOU"

sooooo.. i dont see why he would say "YOU" on tape.. i mean its not like ur supposed to sya these with him.. u just write them down once and u always say them to yourself....

since he said them as "YOU" i typed them out as such.. and i actually just said them as "YOU" but realised it about halfway through

So what do you guys think?
Should i use "YOU" or "I"

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are the affirmations btw
AFFIRMATIONS:
Instructions:
a. Get into relaxed state. Take few deep breaths. Close Eyes. Make sure in posture and breathing pattern that will help you to absorb all of this.
b. Say to yourself, on the inside of your head(not out loud), 3 times: My mind will keep these commands in my memory, permanently, and all the time, and make everything necessary for them to happen.
c. Say each affirmation out loud 3 times, making sure you use the right TONEality.
d. Repeat to yourself(in your head), 3 times: Let these commands be fulfilled.
e. Dont tell anyone what you are doing, they will just give you funny looks.
f. Try to do this uninterrupted.
g. Don't try to help the affirmations along by forcing your behavior to change, you'll find yourself just AUTOMatically doing the right thing.

Put pauses where there are commas
Actual Affirmations Exactly as he said them, with toneality:
1. You are Aggressive, DiRect, and POWerfull with the women you desire. You RRRAdiate a CONfidence, Self ConTrol, and CHarmm that women find IRRReSIStably Attractive!
2. Your mind is Focused on what you desire. You go for what you want, Congruently, .. and powerfully. ( say it softly but with force)
3. (kind of matter of factly) You never know what PHYSICAL type a woman will go for, .. so YOU Always go for it ConGRUENTLY and Powerfully.
4. You take IMMEdiate Advantage of your OPPortunities with Women. You SWWIFTLY establish Incredible rapport, gather the information that you need, then close with Aggression, Power, And Finesse.
5. You RRadiate, a, Natural, Easy Self Acceptance, that women find IRRRESISTABLY Attractive.
6. You safeguard your morale and self esteem at all times, you SWIFTLY size up a womans potential, and ELIMINate those who are WASTING YOUR TIME.
7. You are MAStering the responses, attitudes, behaviors, insights, and timing, that are bringing you IRRESISTABLE Power with the women you desire.

DAY 1 Homework: Review power attitudes and do the affirmations.

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually in the adobe acrobat file he says whenever u say "i am" something it gets cancelled out.

so youre supposed to substitute the word "you" for "i" ...

well i got it confused i guess ;p

but anyways wut do u guys that have done affirmations use... you or i ?

also.. i posted the instructions he gives u for the affirmations.. but in ther he doesnt say to use a tape recorder or anything like that, you think its just ok to do it just like he said in those instructions? just say the phrases befoer and after in ur mind, and say the affirmations out loud... all of this with ur eyes closed i believe??????????????

so i guess that solves the affirmations.. but what about the power attitudes???

he says the power attitudes in the "i" form
although u dont say these power attitudes out loud.. u just think/read them. but still... dont you think it should have been in the YOU form if the affirmations were as well????

here aRe my notes on the power attitudes:
(1) Being with me is the best possible choice any woman could make.
Note: Women are uncertain. **DONT OVERCOME ANOTHER PERSONS UNCERTAINTY BY BEING UNCERTAIN ABOUT YOURSELF.. YOU OVERCOME IT BY BEING TOTALLY CERTAIN THAT BEING WITH YOU IS THE BEST POSSIBLE CHOICE THAT THEY CAN MAKE.
If you believe it, they will too.

(2) I NEVER GET REJECTED, I ONLY DISCOVER IF A WOMAN HAS GOOD TASTE
Note: What i resist, persists. What i accept, i gain power to use.

Use these and you wont care if you get rejected.

(3) You never know what physical type a woman will go for, so you for it congruently and powerfully.

(4) Never attach excess meaning to being accepted or rejected.
If she accepts you, cool, if she doesnt, cool. It doesnt mean anything.

(5) If a woman wants me a little bit, she'll want me a lot more if she has to work to get me.

(6) You can get ANY WOMAN YOU WANT! Dont settle for less than the best. If a chick rejects you, who cares, ther are million more out ther like her that will ACCEPT YOU.
Willingness to walk away - Attitude: "Hey, you wanna be with me hunny? Great. If not, get the heck out of the way, cuz thers a lovely young lady standing right behind you who does"
Know that you can get any chick you want, if you get a hot chicks #, or she wants you, you can tear it up or ignore her because you know you can get others JUST LIKE HER, very easily.

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
could some of the 60 people that have viewed this answer one of my questions from my last reply instead of just stealing the material that i shouldnt have typed in the first place ;/ ?

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone have an answer to my question about what form i should read/review/say in my mind the power attitudes ? (as in "I" or YOU") ..

he says them in the "I" form but for affirmations he says u should use YOU... so shouldnt you use YOU for the Power Attitudes as well? even tho they are not said out loud?

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
* keepin it to myself*

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think the focus on a detail like that will make or break it? Or--not make or break it--which is better?

In the broader picture, see and use affirmations as a jump-start for what you want to develop (or situations when you need it)--as one among a number of self-improvement skills people use.

Others include:

Visualization.
Rehearsing.
Intuition.
Meditation.
Contemplation.
Art.
Action.
Writing.

etc.

It's a technique.

"But--!"...you might say..."for a technique to be effective you must do it right, like how improperly lifting weights at the gym won't accomplish what you desire and can injure you."

True enough.

But a technique is a tool or focus that allows you to cut/shape/scrape/sand/hammer/build what you want so long as you use it appropriately in the right situations at the right time.

Ok, that was badly stated, too many things to get right all at once. What I meant to say was that it's a tool that you will use to best of your skill and ability. It almost doesn't matter which one you use ('I' vs 'you') since--as a guitarist I once knew told me "your fingers will find the most efficient way..." You will naturally find a means of using this technique well or not for your purposes if the technique is suited to you.

Side note: I'd say to use "I", but that works for me. You're someone else.

And if it's not suited to you, it doesn't matter what you use.

And if it's suited to you and you're skilled in it, it doesn't matter what you use.

What repeats there? It doesn't matter what you use...

A skilled artisan can use an improper tool to accomplish his work (or, on the flip side, an old saying goes: "..a poor craftsman blames his tools..")

It's good to focus on the minutiae of technique--that's how you develop mastery. But don't lose sight of its perspective here: I don't think it really matters, you're innate skill and desire with it will matter the most.

BigDave

Don Juan
Reaction score
im not entitirely sure, but i think that if you tape the affirmations you should use, 'you' because its like people are saying it to you. . when you say the affirmations yourself, i dont know what you should use...probably 'i'. anyone else care to comment?

dionysius_d

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I and YOU.

Do it in both YOU and I.

"I" form is for yourself.. when you use "I" form you start manifesting what you are saying.

Try it.. "I feel comfortable" "I feel strong".. you can feel it.

YOU form is to cancel all the shyt you have heard from others since you were a kid.. ie. "You're lazy" "You're good for nothing!"
So you use "YOU" to input some good shyt as if another person (ie. your parents) are telling you.

Use both whenever you like.. though "I" is probably more powerful.