Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Room full of b******

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, so I'm in this class right now and the ratio is 10 girls to 1 boy.

30% of the girls are nice, while 70% are avoidant.

Majority of the girls are just acting like b**** towards me, I don't want to pull the race card (I'm black), but they are all veryyyyy standoffish. I just want to complete this program so I can become a doctor, f**** their p**** is not a priority and if so, it'd be after this program is completed or if they I know their 100% DTF.

Even in my group project, all members are working on it without me! I don't do **** to these people but go to class and go home! I have girls I'm f*****! Wtf? Any ideas? Womanesers?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats the point of this thread? If you're not trying to smash them keep it professional, but my take is you have thirsty vibe and the girls can pick up on it, you may not be aware of it but women can smell a thirsty dude a mile away no matter how much he tries to hide it

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats the point of this thread? If you're not trying to smash them keep it professional, but my take is you have thirsty vibe and the girls can pick up on it, you may not be aware of it but women can smell a thirsty dude a mile away no matter how much he tries to hide it
I was just trying to see if I was tripping and wanted input from another brain.

I'm not thirsty for these women. I'm not trying to hide it. If I wanted a woman, I'd approach.

I appreciate the input.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just trying to see if I was tripping and wanted input from another brain.

I'm not thirsty for these women. I'm not trying to hide it. If I wanted a woman, I'd approach.

I appreciate the input.
If I was in your shoes I would focus on the task at hand, however, pay attention to the girl that gives you the most IOI's and try to get her number and set up a date outside of class

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I'm wondering that myself. Who cares how they are acting? You are there to learn first.